Oh, my SWEET LORD!

Eyes
    of
    Sex!

Over,
    and over,
    and over,
    and...............................guh!

oh....yes...Back from ...am I...vacation...for...PAULICIOUSNESS.. (ahem)...for...Canadian Rockies...without...EYES OF SEX.. (cough)-excuse me-...

what was I?...where have I been?...blink. blink.

I'M HOME!

Welcome to everyone who joined the Thunk Thread while I was apparently somewhere ELSE for NO APPARENT REASON that I can imagine! What was I THINKING?
    who cares?
    ........doin' the Paul dance!
    the Paul dance!
    ........ooooOOOO! Eyes!
    ........aaaAAAAA! Bod!
    ..................AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Not in next two episodes!

GGGGGGggrrrr! angry face, angry face! snarl snarl! GGGrrrrrrrr!

AT
    thistledown
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
      I?...where have I been?...blink. blink.

I'M HOME!

........doin' the Paul dance!
      the Paul dance!
      ........ooooOOOO! Eyes!
      ........aaaAAAAA! Bod!
      ..................AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Not in next two episodes!
      GGGGGGggrrrr! angry face, angry face! snarl snarl! GGGrrrrrrrr!

AT
      Yes you are definitely back HOME! Haha, "doin' the Paul dance!"
      Welcome back thistledown. Yes sorry no Paul/Carson in the last two eps for the year! What were they thinking.

Comment

I'M HOME!
        Welcome to everyone who joined the Thunk Thread while I was apparently somewhere ELSE for NO APPARENT REASON that I can imagine! What was I THINKING?
        Hi thistledown, welcome back!!!

I hope you had a wonderful vacation!
        It was only yesterday that I thought about you and wondered when exactly you would be back! Oh yes, you missed some thunking, but I guess you can easily catch up with it... then again... if you get lost in the eyes of sex you might never make it past the first new pic!

Oh yes, many, many yummy CB/PM pics...

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thank you phienix
          for the wonderful caps! Thanks for the time you invested to make them and post them, they are great!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          What!!!! I don't believe it, well actually I do. Why do they hate us so much? Don't they know we sit here waiting and then they don't even gives him at all.
          So we have to wait until 2006! This is what I don't understand did they write these scripts before they knew he was going to be a regular or is this how they are going to treat his character for the next 4 Seasons (assuming it last that long).
          I keep thinking what is the point if he is going to be ignored, what was the point of making him a regular? What?! End rant.
          I second everything you said, before I get so angry that I start a rant of my own!
          No Beckett in Lost Boys? Can't believe it. Now I'm really angry. But most of all I'm sad. I was so looking forward to seeing him again...

Bye, A.

Comment

Thanks, Rose and Arlessiar, for the welcome!!

Hit Radium Hotsprings, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Edmonton and Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump .... trust me, a LONG trip to be sleeping in a tent in the Canadian Rockies in late September!

And guess what! Passed a turnoff for a town called Carson and a town called MacKay! (I know it's McKay, but- hey pretty close!)

Didn't ask my sweetie to check them out, though. I already had him take an hour detour so I could go to Vulcan, Alberta!

Even on vacation, I'm in the gutter!

AT
            thistledown
            sigpic

Comment

Even on vacation, I'm in the gutter!
              I expected nothing else from you!

Great to hear that you had fun!

Carson is also happy that you're back. Just imagine that's you he hugs in this pic:

Bye, A.

Comment

No Carson for 2 episodes! What's with that? Ok, so maybe it didn't make sense for him to be in the episodes, but still...

Damn, now we have to wait until January to see a new episode. Gah! At least I know he's going to be in the first one.

To give you something to look at, here's another DragonCon photo.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Carson is also happy that you're back. Just imagine that's you he hugs in this pic:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...nBeckett12.jpg
                  MMMmmm! Thanks Arlessiar! I can feel his breath in my hair, just looking at that photo.

I can also feel other things, but this is a PG forum, and I'm a classy lass.

Yes, yes I am. ~pouts~

AT
                  .......and many thanks to Watcher for the DragonCon pic! Him in a T-shirt - Rowr!
                  thistledown
                  sigpic

Comment

MMMmmm! Thanks Arlessiar! I can feel his breath in my hair, just looking at that photo.

I can also feel other things, but this is a PG forum, and I'm a classy lass.

Yes, yes I am. ~pouts~
                    Naughty, hehe in the gutter with you!

Comment

Happy to hear, thistledown, that you had a great vacation! One of these days I'll take one! I keep teasing my family that I'll runaway to Vancouver, and never come back! They all keep teasing me saying that it will not ever happen. oh well.

Last night's episodes were good, but were not the same without Beckett. I'll just catch the repeats until January to see him.
                      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Hey everybody!! I don't usually post to this forum. I'm mostly a lurker, but I have some pictures of Paul that I took at DragonCon a few weeks ago and thought I'd share.

Here's a preview:

The rest of them can be found at this link:

More Paul pics, right this way...

Comment

Nice Les342...don't be shy to post more piccies of our dearest Dr. Beckett
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Les342
                            Hey everybody!! I don't usually post to this forum. I'm mostly a lurker, but I have some pictures of Paul that I took at DragonCon a few weeks ago and thought I'd share.
                            Ooh, thanks for sharing! I was beginning to think I was the only one from this thread that went to DragonCon. More photos of Paul are always a good thing!

edit: Oh, you're the one with the fantastic art work! Those were really great pieces!
                            Last edited by watcher652; 24 September 2005, 11:55 PM.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Les342

Here's a preview:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/IMG_0384.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/IMG_0389.jpg

The rest of them can be found at this link:

More Paul pics, right this way...
                              Thank you, thank you. *Squee* I (of course! ) love the one from "Duet" that he signed, haha, Help me!

Great pics thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                I (of course! ) love the one from "Duet" that he signed, haha, Help me!
                                I have an 8x10 Duet photo. Paul made a cartoon bubble above Carson's head and wrote "Rodney, get off me!" in it. Some day I hope to get David Hewlett to sign it and he can make a cartoon bubble for Rodney.

I did say that Paul is just the sweetest guy, didn't I?

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X