Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    and he is good as detective ) i managed to see him in sliders... *grins

and for the wake.. i don't think a warning is necessary, but say it anyway...

Spoiler:
    oooohh... so sad

someone should teach him, how to sit when he wears a kilt *lol*
    I loved the Viper one, although he was a bad guy, but smart And he was so HOT in that suit
    Nice pictures, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      Phibi, I have a copy of the movie and have taken caps from The Final Goal and put them on my photobucket, here. If anyone is interested in seeing the movie and cannot obtain it, I might be able to assist in that regard. Send me a PM, if interested. But despite the less-than-impressive nature of this movie, I still recommend buying it simply because Paul is just so hot in a black leather jacket.
      i just looked at your caps... GUH! naked... this.. ahm.. um.. I... what?? breathe.. just breathe.. I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        I loved the Viper one, although he was a bad guy, but smart And he was so HOT in that suit
        Nice pictures, hehe
        yes he was bad, but he was gooooood... and i totally agree.. absolutely HOT in that suite.. and.. well shot in the end.. surprise, surprise.. but hey, more than just two scenes

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Well well.... Paul is credited also for Vengeance on IMDB..... OK, probably it's a bit crazy, seeing him exploded... But gives me some hope that the hottest ghost of the world will be there.....

Comment

yes he was bad, but he was gooooood... and i totally agree.. absolutely HOT in that suite.. and.. well shot in the end.. surprise, surprise.. but hey, more than just two scenes
            Yeah and actually, that's my fave character after Carson I really loved that bad guy thing, he was dirty

Comment

Yeah and actually, that's my fave character after Carson I really loved that bad guy thing, he was dirty
              For me, it's all about Dominic in "See Grace Fly"! WOW! And he got to be nakey in that one too, in what was possibly the most painfully awkward and realistic sex scene ever put on film. Oh, my.

Comment

Well well.... Paul is credited also for Vengeance on IMDB..... OK, probably it's a bit crazy, seeing him exploded... But gives me some hope that the hottest ghost of the world will be there.....

well, he was credited for the game as well and wasn't in it.. so.. but i sure hope there will be at least a reaction from the others.. a mentioning of carson or whatever.. when janet died there was nothing in the next episode.. i'd really like to see him as a ghost

yes, he was dirty and a bad guy, but he was intelligent after all... i don't like dumb bad guys. and he really had his footmen under control.. until he was shot *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                  For me, it's all about Dominic in "See Grace Fly"! WOW! And he got to be nakey in that one too, in what was possibly the most painfully awkward and realistic sex scene ever put on film. Oh, my.

Spoiler:
                  OK, not fair, I haven't seen SGF yet....

Comment

well, he was credited for the game as well and wasn't in it.. so.. but i sure hope there will be at least a reaction from the others.. a mentioning of carson or whatever.. when janet died there was nothing in the next episode.. i'd really like to see him as a ghost

yes, he was dirty and a bad guy, but he was intelligent after all... i don't like dumb bad guys. and he really had his footmen under control.. until he was shot *lol
                    I thought he will be shot!!! This smart bad guy just simply couldn't survive a woman like that

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                      i've seen part of that scene on youtube... it just doesn't work for me.. carson and sex? noooo.. that was really awkward, like you said

however, i'd really like to see that movie, unfortunately the link for downloading doesn't work anymore

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I thought he will be shot!!! This smart bad guy just simply couldn't survive a woman like that
                        yeah, i knew he would be shot as well, fortunately it took a while before that happened.. and hey.. at least he didn't die in the explosion...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

yeah, i knew he would be shot as well, fortunately it took a while before that happened.. and hey.. at least he didn't die in the explosion...
                          Yeah... That was enough for once.... *sad*

Comment

Yeah... That was enough for once.... *sad*
                            agreed... *hugsyou

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

agreed... *hugsyou
                              *hugsback*

Still can't believe it happened....

Comment

*hugsback*

Still can't believe it happened....
                                me neither.. but the forum helps to cope with it.... and i try not to think that much about it..

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X