Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    me neither.. but the forum helps to cope with it.... and i try not to think that much about it..
    Me, too. Hopefully a miracle will happen... You never know. That's the best in sci-fi. Everything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
      Me, too. Hopefully a miracle will happen... You never know. That's the best in sci-fi. Everything can happen
      i sure hope it will... FAST

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

i sure hope it will... FAST
        VERY fast
        Spoiler:
        I was just wondering how many times Iolaus died in Hercules - The Legendary Journeys and they got him back again and again

Comment

VERY fast
          they could use the hyperdrive of the deadalus to achieve the needed speed *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

they could use the hyperdrive of the deadalus to achieve the needed speed *lol
            Hehe

By the way.... Just wondering on Cadman....
            Spoiler:
            Well, I think it was not by accident that she was not in Sunday... Coz probably she could be the only one who could go fishing with Carson and saving him... And they wanted to kill him so there was no place for Laura.....

Comment

Hehe

By the way.... Just wondering on Cadman....
              Spoiler:
              Well, I think it was not by accident that she was not in Sunday... Coz probably she could be the only one who could go fishing with Carson and saving him... And they wanted to kill him so there was no place for Laura.....
              Spoiler:
              yes, you're probably right about that. i think it's really sad that everyone had a nice day until the explosion except carson.. i so wanted to kick rodney when he dumped him...
              just think how happy jack would have been, if he'd known about carson's affection for go fishing
              i still can't understand why this was necessary.. because it was not.. *grumbles

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                yes, you're probably right about that. i think it's really sad that everyone had a nice day until the explosion except carson.. i so wanted to kick rodney when he dumped him...
                just think how happy jack would have been, if he'd known about carson's affection for go fishing
                i still can't understand why this was necessary.. because it was not.. *grumbles
                Spoiler:
                No it was not necessary. I could understand if Paul had said he got fed up and let's jump out.... But he didn't say that...
                Well, to be honest, if Carson could spread his words to us ("Who does want to come fishing with me???", I am 100% sure there would have been *some* people saying "Me!" "Me!"... Icluding us of course We should try to jump into the telly LOL

Comment

Spoiler:
                  No it was not necessary. I could understand if Paul had said he got fed up and let's jump out.... But he didn't say that...
                  Well, to be honest, if Carson could spread his words to us ("Who does want to come fishing with me???", I am 100% sure there would have been *some* people saying "Me!" "Me!"... Icluding us of course We should try to jump into the telly LOL
                  Spoiler:
                  yes, that would be understandable, i wouldn't like it either, but i could have respected his choice. but it wasn't his choice as far as i know.. paul loved to play carson and to be on the set of atlantis... there's no way he would have wanted out..

i don't know a thing about fishing.. but sure when he would have asked me, we would have been in the jumper a second later... i can learn fast
                  and i agree the "me me" shouts would have drowned out the explosion *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                    yes, that would be understandable, i wouldn't like it either, but i could have respected his choice. but it wasn't his choice as far as i know.. paul loved to play carson and to be on the set of atlantis... there's no way he would have wanted out..

i don't know a thing about fishing.. but sure when he would have asked me, we would have been in the jumper a second later... i can learn fast
                    and i agree the "me me" shouts would have drowned out the explosion *lol
                    Spoiler:
                    For SURE!! And you don't have to know anything about fishing... For me, it could be enough to sit near here and watching him LOL

Comment

Spoiler:
                      For SURE!! And you don't have to know anything about fishing... For me, it could be enough to sit near here and watching him LOL
                      Spoiler:
                      yeah, you're right... that would be enough.. i can almost see his face, when he catches a fish and shows it with a proud grin... *dreamingoffhere...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Those who commented on the sex scene from SGF, wait for later in the wake I have a surprise

Ok, well to continue with the black tie affair, here are my SGF caps in B&W.

Spoilers for the amount

Spoiler:

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

MORE SGF

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            Those who commented on the sex scene from SGF, wait for later in the wake I have a surprise

great pics, thank you! i so wanna see that movie...

and you make me curious... is it now later?? *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Its being saved for the appropriate day of the wake.

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Spoilers for the amount

Spoiler:

Beautiful ones *is waiting for the surprise LOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X