Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I know about those TJ.

Spoiler:
    It's a good thing he's not my favorite character or anything.
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Mmm I can almost smell caps. But must wait...mus wait...

in the meantime, I was looking up Final Goal on imdb and Sha're and Martouf are in it as well!! Amusing. What are three Stargate related actors doing in something like that (from what I hear, not very good)...not that I think we mind our thunk in black leather.

Comment

cshawzye, you are a kind and lovely person for giving us those pretty pictures!

leighanners,
        Spoiler:
        we shall overcome. If not, then we'll just continue to enjoy the loveliness that is Paul in some other role.

Still want my Carson to stay, though.

I'm just trying to think about what an interesting storyline Carson will have for the rest of Season 3. That will be nice!

Comment

Woohoo!
          Spoiler:
          Someone from another list said we got some Carson whump coming up in Echoes! SQUEEEE! Well, it's not much apparently, but I'll take it!

Gah, I can't wait to see Echoes! I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin'!

C'mon, Caz! Where are those caps?
          Last edited by Jersey13; 28 November 2006, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            Woohoo!
            Spoiler:
            Someone from another list said we got some Carson whump coming up in Echoes! SQUEEEE! Well, it's not much apparently, but I'll take it!

Gah, I can't wait to see Echoes! I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin'!
            I'll have it in about an hour ... the suspense is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
              David Hewlett was joking about hairstyles at the Burbank con - he was laughing at the state of his own hair and said that he never gets it cut or knows what do do with it when he's on hiatus ... one of the good things about being in a TV show is having someone else to take care of your hair every day, apparently! Then he made a crack about how wild Paul's hair is, and he suddenly said, "Hey, where's that kid with the Paul McGillion hair I was talking with earlier? Oh yeah, there he is! Stand up!" And this little boy (11 or 12) stood up in the audience, with his hair all swept straight up with gel. It was hilarious! David told him, "Enjoy it while you can, kid, because one day you'll wake up and it'll look like this!" and he pointed to his own thinning hair.
              Thanks for the details!! I really enjoy hearing tidbits like this.

Waiting to see Echoes, which won't be until Weds. evening. Did I hear mention of Carson whump?!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                Thanks for the details!! I really enjoy hearing tidbits like this.

Waiting to see Echoes, which won't be until Weds. evening. Did I hear mention of Carson whump?!
                Spoiler:
                VERY minor Carson whump ... Rodney, Teyla and Liz get hurt the most in this one! Actually, pretty much everybody gets it ... except Ronon and Zelenka. And some poor redshirt.

Hey, look what I found ... Paul's wrestling team photo from when he was 14 years old. I could pick that smile out of a lineup!

There's a nice little photo and a blurb about him on the wrestling club's website here.

Comment

Wha...?

o_O

How the heck did you find this? LOL! And did you read what he wrote on that autographed picture? The guy can't spell! And he's supposed to be a teacher? For shame, Paul!

Comment

Wha...?

o_O

How the heck did you find this? LOL! And did you read what he wrote on that autographed picture? The guy can't spell!
                    Yeah, I noticed that!

It was in a post on PaulMcGillionFans.com (which is run by people even more obsessed than I am, apparently ...)

Comment

Spoiler:
                      VERY minor Carson whump ... Rodney, Teyla and Liz get hurt the most in this one! Actually, pretty much everybody gets it ... except Ronon and Zelenka. And some poor redshirt.

Hey, look what I found ... Paul's wrestling team photo from when he was 14 years old. I could pick that smile out of a lineup!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/PaulTeam.gif

There's a nice little photo and a blurb about him on the wrestling club's website here.
                      *explodes into 100000 little pieces* OH MY GOD! XD OH. MY.
                      This is too awesome for words. I'll just... look at it for some more time.

Oh! Also, I just watched "Echoes" and...
                      Spoiler:
                      the Carson whump is really, really minor. XD But I'm okay with that, since I'm all angsty over him. He was the worried, caring doctor we all love, thoug. (:
                      Last edited by leelakin; 28 November 2006, 11:28 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I found this site some time ago and I nearly went bonkers when I saw this photo for the first time. Funny, very funny. Young Paulie the wrestler.

And did you read what he wrote on that autographed picture? The guy can't spell! And he's supposed to be a teacher? For shame, Paul!
                        Did he write "cheekey"???

He signed a pic for me at the con and wrote a special sentence on the photo.
                        This sentence he wrote is really cute, but we should better not talk about the grammar... Let's say he took some liberties there.

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                          He signed a pic for me at the con and wrote a special sentence on the photo.
                          This sentence he wrote is really cute, but we should better not talk about the grammar... Let's say he took some liberties there.

Bye, A.
                          *lol*! With all the reports of grammatically... free sentences, I had to check my autograph. *lol* It's all correct, though!
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure the autograph becomes more valuable in the future if he misspelled it!

Arlessiar -- Have you seen the pic with Paul that Annie posted on David Hewlett's web site? Hilarious! For anybody who hasn't seen it, it's in the "Conventions" section in the SG11 thread, on page 15. 5 women, all holding Paul up in their arms, and he goes and writes "Holy @!#& Don't Drop Me!" on it.... His punctuation is horrible too, apparently.

I have GOT to get me a pic like that!!!!! *whines*

Comment

next thing you know, we'll be thunking over baby pics.

*pause*

anyone got any?

Comment

OK! Never fear! Caz is here! With lovely lovely caps from Echoes 3x12. I broke a RECORD with my capping. I hit 52 CAPS. FIFTY TWWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!
                                So I've gone a bit dazed. I'll have 10 pics per post.

Spoiler:

This one is a bit out of focus because they were focusing on Weir.

ok the next few he would not keep still honestly...sorry about the motion blur.

Comment

Working...
                                X