• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your ava abnd sig-set Sparky same as the hot Scot pics here

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      I like your ava abnd sig-set Sparky same as the hot Scot pics here
      There has already been some light sqawking from the S/J thread!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

This is the background (made by moi) that I currently have on my laptop - I miss having Carson there

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

And a bit o' whumped Carson just cause I like it

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Guess which episode, I'm watching...

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Wonderful pictures.

I checked Paul's twitter, and it looks like he's still consoling new SGA viewers over the loss of Beckett:

He's so sweet.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can't watch that episode cause I'll start bawling, lol... Just watched another episode like that for a different fandom

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Some of you might like this one...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Yeah, I can't watch that episode cause I'll start bawling, lol... Just watched another episode like that for a different fandom
                    After I got over the initial shock of it, and after he came back, I was able to revisit the episode and enjoy it for the good parts. I liked seeing how good he was and how much he meant to everyone and how people counted on him without even knowing it...

Very nice.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, even with knowing all that I still can't watch it

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I understand. I can certainly see how knowing that he explodes in a ball of fire is a deterrent. At least there are other nice Beckett episodes to watch. My favorite is Poisoning the Well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                          I understand. I can certainly see how knowing that he explodes in a ball of fire is a deterrent. At least there are other nice Beckett episodes to watch. My favorite is Poisoning the Well.

I think that's a general favorite so far and with good reason. It's one of the main/only Beckett-centric episodes and it's well done. I always end up feeling for Carson at the end when Perna dies, knowing that he liked her.

May I ask.. what is your sig about? It's a version of Atlantis, I get that but what is this one based off of? Is it more of a continuation of SGA or is it something else entirely?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yes, I always feel bad for him too because he really liked her.

Oh, and my sig banner is just something I made from the last challenge that MrsCopterDoc puts together across multiple threads on the forum. We had to make artwork using at least 2 out of 5 pictures and the city picture I chose to work with reminded me of what Atlantis might look like in another universe. That's all. But, I do think a slightly different AU crossover continuation could be fun. Thanks for asking.

sigpic

Comment

I really like your sig and your future Atlantis. Mind if I use it in a fic if it comes up?

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Not at all. I'm flattered that you would even ask. If you need it, I can give you a bigger picture so just let me know.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X