Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    - Oh, I'm fine, just a bad dream. It, it just felt so real & i could feel all the emotions of everyone around me. At times i felt cold & alone in the dark- I, no its nothing, i only met them once, im sure they are fine...
    *Carson, unsure of what to say, just pulls me onto his lap on the couch & looks worried*
    Only met who once?
    sigpic

Comment

*i look at Dell*
      Poets boys...
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I put a hand on Beck's shoulder* We had a spot of worry with them today...A-Carson said something last night that they didn't understand...and they all took the Hoffan drug to try to end themselves, Sis. A-Carson and I managed to save all of their lives, but it wasn't easy. *I sit beside Carson and put my arm all the way around Beck's shoulders* They're alright now. But the dream you had...like the dream you had about Abby, it was not without reason.

Comment

Oh, you dreampt? Um, I wasn't there, but I heard about it, they are ok, all of them.
          *I look to Aang*
          sigpic

Comment

-I was afraid of it being real, because its happened before. I, I think i have gained the abilty to dream events that have just happened, will happen or happening at that actual moment... Its quite scary & now im afaid to dream. I dont want to sleep, i dont wanna dream of anything happening to you, to any of you. Because, what I dream, in a wall always seems to be true.

*im shaking now*
            Last edited by McBecklover; 02 March 2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: Damn iphone- spelling
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I should go to bed now... I hope you feel better soon, Beck.
              'Night all!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Night Jae'e, sweet dreams!
                (hey would you like Radek a little whumped? I think I could bruise him a bit if you want)
                sigpic

Comment

- the alternate reality thing? And Carson's d-death... I dreamt that too...
                  *tears running down my face*

sigpic

Comment

Oh Beck! *I go put my arms around her*
                    sigpic

Comment

*I join Dell in hugging Beck*

Sis...it'll be alright. Poet and her guys are fine, Abby is fine...we're all here. So far nothing you've dreamt in this reality has been fatal to anyone you cared about and we'll make sure it stays that way. *I give Carson a reassuring smile over Beck*

*my certificate is quite forgotten about now, where I dropped it on the couch when I saw Beck so upset*

Comment

And if you have these dreams before some thing happens, we can get in and fix it, so if you do have another one, let us know, do you understand me?
                        sigpic

Comment

*i notice the certificate & pick it up, reading it. I smile & choke back tears, wiping them away with the other hand*
                          Oh, congratulations. Your a fully qualified Doctor now

sigpic

Comment

*looks at Dell & nods*
                            I will...

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah that...I did get promoted. *I look from one Carson to the other* You two are obviously the Chief Medical Officers, but I am now second in command to you both in the infirmary. *I shrug, trying not to seem overly excited, but I can't quite hold back the smile*

Comment

*glad for a happier subject, Carson smiles*

oh congrats love

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X