No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smile at Aang as she leaves with A-Carson.
    Shall we? *he stands and hold out his hand, I take it and we leave for the jumper bay, but I stop at the door and tune back to Beck*

-Cheer up Beck, your gift is a good one, and I'm sure it will come in handy one day.

*we go to the jumper bay and Shep informs Elizabeth what we are doing. Then we lift off. I activate an earpiece.*

-Ok Aang we are away.
    sigpic

Comment

*I reach up to my earpiece* I can still feel you loud and clear, Sis.

A- Aye, no change in 'er brain activity as of yet.

Comment

Right, here we go, we are at 5 miles, and counting.
        10 You still have us?
        sigpic

Comment

(Damn internet here sucks. So im a little slow with the replies at the moment. Plus im on my phone)
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Still got you, just as loud and clear as before!

A- Aye. *he sips his tea*

Comment

sorry to hear that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                (Damn internet here sucks. So im a little slow with the replies at the moment. Plus im on my phone)
                (It's alright. Dell and I are just testing the distance limits of my little 'Emotion Detector' gift...)

Comment

*an hour passes, um how fast do these things go? *
                  Ok we are coming up on 100 miles, you still have us Aang?
                  sigpic

Comment

*I touch my earpiece* Yup, still got you. Dang either Dell has some really strong emotions or I've got a really tight grip on her, I think.

A- Aye, still the same 'ere.

Comment

*some time later*
                      -Ok sis, 150 guessing you still know I'm here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, quite so. Hey thanks for being happy I can still feel you by the way. *I smile to myself*

Comment

-Whats there not to be happy about, I'm out flying around in a jumper with my man
                          You make it sound like we never spend time together.

-Oh we do, but not usually in a jumper, I feel like we are on a date or something.
                          Off to the movies, around the world in 80 days!

-has this thing got auto pilot?
                          *chuckles* Coming up on 200
                          sigpic

Comment

*Carson's earpiece cracks to life*
                            Carson? Please report to the gateroom in full gear, we need you on a little mission & have no time to call back Aang, A-Carson, Dell & Sheppard. You'll have 3 military officers with you.
                            Aye, be ready n' there in 10, Beckett out
                            *turns to me* Love I'm required for a mission & no time to explain
                            -I'm coming with you. Don't argue, i'll have McKay watch Abby
                            ok, then lets be quick

*we rush to get geared up, i dash next door & tell McKay to watch Abby, then Carson & I run to the gateroom, to find Elizabeth waiting with the 3 officers & the gate already dialed.

Beck? Well aright, you could use some hands on experience. Some of the residents of P3486 we recently explored have asked for our help in curing some patients who have fallen ill mysteriously. I need you to work with the medical staff there & see if you can do anything to help.

*we nod in understanding*
                            you have a go

*we enter the wormhole & the gate shuts off*
                            Last edited by McBecklover; 02 March 2013, 10:51 PM.
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I can still feel you. And Dell, please, don't forget I'm in here too. Let's keep the soppy emotions to a minimum. It's no wonder I always have ideas for...never mind. *I giggle*

Comment

-aww, no fun! alright, I will keep it all above, um the neck hows that?

I'm flying here, how about we don't discuss this at the moment, and I hope you filter some...um....times Aang
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X