Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    *tumbles back into the thread and climbs onto the couch between her Carson and Shep, realizes where she is, and climbs over her Carson, shoves him over and stuffs herself in between him an the couch arm, pushing him to the middle*

*looks up from beside Carson*
    ...I found Dell's Bucket and um, the um, naughty pics...
    *goes back to hiding beside Carson* *mutters*
    And I may have mentally switched out the characters there for another pair...
    *sighs and tries to sort her muddled up brain out*
    Dell, I now understand the state you were in when you first saw these a little better...
    Oh boy, now i have to live with yo knowing what is in my bucket...I hardly ever look you know! *scuffs her foot on the ground trying to not look at anyone*

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    mwahahaha!

tehehe, what fun we could *hic* have with these *hic* boys, while they are helpless! tehe *hic* he
    Oh good grief!

*looks up again* Oh dear, Beck's drunk too...*giggles as her brain continues turning to mush*
    Did you scrunch it Aang?
    sigpic

Comment

...No snurching yet, but I have yet to close the 'Bucket page...*peeks over Carson at Dell, her face turning red as she smiles cheekily*

And don't even go there, I knew those pics were there, just knew it! But I only just after like ages of trying, worked out how to get there. Mind, I'm not telling how to access MY bucket because most of my old graphics work is there, and that's just embarrassing!

Comment

No not the skin bucket, although I do like that one alot!

No fair Aang! Tell me how!
        *Sits down beside Shep, and pulls his head onto my knee, and strokes his hair*
        He is going to have such a sore head when he wakes up!
        sigpic

Comment

Mind, I've had this 'Bucket for like 5+ years so I might not remember half the stuff in it...*climbs over Carson to sit next to Dell*

Ok I dunno how Beck did it but if you go to Bucket, go to the search bar and click the little down-pointing arrow next to the magnifying glass, then select "users", you can enter a username, search it, and it'll take you to their profile...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            No not the skin bucket, although I do like that one alot!
            What folder then? I gone through your whole bucket. And ive seen Aangs awhile ago
            Ok I dunno how Beck did it but if you go to Bucket, go to the search bar and click the little down-pointing arrow next to the magnifying glass, then select "users", you can enter a username, search it, and it'll take you to their profile...
            Yep, pretty much what I did. its easy
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Mind, I've had this 'Bucket for like 5+ years so I might not remember half the stuff in it...*climbs over Carson to sit next to Dell*

I'm going outside, I maybe some time!

What folder then? I gone through your whole bucket. And ive seen Aangs awhile ago

Yep, pretty much what I did. its easy
              then they can't be naughty!
              Like my gifs, got most of them yesterday!
              sigpic

Comment

*splutter* WHAT. *headdesk* I knew I should have made mine private!

Ah, the um, Bed and Kiss folder, I think...first page of that folder about the bottom row down, look for the empty bed pic and then look one just to the right of it...

*goes back for another look to check where it is*
                Last edited by Aang; 05 January 2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

...*sneaks over to start cleaning out her own Photobucket because it's horribly messy and she doesn't know what incriminating stuff might be hidden in there*

edit; My 'Bucket username is Aanglover, not Aang...just fyi xD

Comment

then they can't be naughty!
                    Like my gifs, got most of them yesterday!
                    Well, that one... hmmmm, why is my mind going to the gutter?
                    *splutter* WHAT. *headdesk* I knew I should have made mine private!

Ah, the um, Bed and Kiss folder, I think...first page of that folder about midway down, look for the empty bed pic and then look one just to the right of it...

*goes back for another look to check where it is*
                    Yes, I dunno how I missed that one. I looked in that folder first!
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

You weren't looking for that at first...I sort of was. *giggles sheepishly*

Comment

Ahhh, now we talking!
                        sigpic

Comment

You weren't looking for that at first...I sort of was. *giggles sheepishly*
                          *smacks both there hands* Get out of my bucket!
                          Oh good grief is nothing private anymore! *face palm*

Thank God I didn't up load those pics that got emailed to me, then I would have some splaining to do!
                          sigpic

Comment

*smacks both there hands* Get out of my bucket!
                            Oh good grief is nothing private anymore! *face palm*
                            Is it bad that's the only thing I went snooping around your Bucket for? I haven't even looked at anything else...*giggles* Sorry...It's like 3 in the morning here and you know what happens to my mind around then...*giggles again*

Comment

Now I have you know, I capped that shot myself, and I haven't posted it anywhere, so it truly is one of a kind, and only mine! ....please don't post it around(place praying emote here)
                              sigpic

Comment

Now I have you know, I capped that shot myself, and I haven't posted it anywhere, so it truly is one of a kind, and only mine! ....please don't post it around(place praying emote here)
                                Oh don't worry, I won't post it around. I'm not that cruel I was just snooping around to see it, I'm not even going to snurch it because I just realized with my family members sometimes borrowing my laptop...not a smooth idea...so I'll have to settle for just nosing around on 'Bucket to see it

Comment

Working...
                                X