No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa Ronon without Dreads! *laughs* That's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      Just a bit of fun!

In all honesty, I was always getting worried when it looked as if Rodney might die...
      (And I just recently saw The Shrine!)
      Rodney is that guy, can't live with him, can't live without him *hugs the drunken Rodney*

Comment

*stares at Aang*
        Making fun of me are you? Teyla thought it a good idea to wash my hair while I was unconscious. Now I have to start again!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Rodney is that guy, can't live with him, can't live without him *hugs the drunken Rodney*
          Yeah, I guess so.
          I may tease him a lot, but I wouldn't really want him to die!
          Maybe just a bit of mild whump... Or Radek or Sam proving they're smarter than him.
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well I can't stay guys, I must be off! Happy Birthday! *waves & leaves*
            Bye bye Ronan *waves*
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Shep & Rodney take a break & sit on a step outside*

*they giggle at Rodney drunkenly calling Shep "Arthur"*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                *stares at Aang*
                Making fun of me are you? Teyla thought it a good idea to wash my hair while I was unconscious. Now I have to start again!
                *hides behind her Carson who still has enough sense to at least try to protect her*

I wasn't making fun of you, Ronon! I was just saying it's odd to see you without the dreadlocks!

Yeah, I guess so.
                I may tease him a lot, but I wouldn't really want him to die!
                Maybe just a bit of mild whump... Or Radek or Sam proving they're smarter than him.
                I can always do with Sam proving she's smarter than Rodney...the episode when he was hallucinating Sam and his hallucination was being a smart-ass...had to love that one.

Comment

(Jae'a look what youv'e done. you made me make references to the Shrine now - with gif & the "Bye, Bye Ronan") lol

(though the Shrine was the first ep I ever saw of Atlantis, before watching them all in order)

sigpic

Comment

Oh sheesh, it's been a while since I've seen The Shrine, but Rodney behaving like a child was sort of amusing

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      *Shep & Rodney take a break & sit on a step outside*
                      http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...ps426e405b.gif

*they giggle at Rodney drunkenly calling Shep "Arthur"*
                      Oh, that bit was funny!

I can always do with Sam proving she's smarter than Rodney...the episode when he was hallucinating Sam and his hallucination was being a smart-ass...had to love that one.
                      Oh yeah, I love that ep!
                      What I don't get about those two is why his name went first in the "McKay-Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge" when he himself admits that it was Sam's idea. So shouldn't her name go first?
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, that bit was funny!

Oh yeah, I love that ep!
                        What I don't get about those two is why his name went first in the "McKay-Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge" when he himself admits that it was Sam's idea. So shouldn't her name go first?
                        It should, but that's Rodney you know, always taking as much credit as he can. I was so proud of him when he admitted the Gate Bridge was Carter's idea

Comment

Oh sheesh, it's been a while since I've seen The Shrine, but Rodney behaving like a child was sort of amusing
                          Oh, but what an actor Mr. Hewlett is!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It should, but that's Rodney you know, always taking as much credit as he can. I was so proud of him when he admitted the Gate Bridge was Carter's idea
                            I wouldn't go so far as 'proud' myself... but I was glad he admitted it!

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, but what an actor Mr. Hewlett is!
                              Oh, he was acting?

Ok ok, I'm mean.

Comment

Oh, he was acting?

Ok ok, I'm mean.
                                Good one!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X