Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sitting on the floor with McBeck and Carson* *giggling like crazy*

*lands on the floor with us* Oof! Now then, ye didn't give me much choice did ye?

Nope, not at all, Love. We wanted you to join us down here and we got what we wanted

I s'pose ye did get what ye wanted, and I'm here with my two favorite lasses. *wraps an arm around each of us*

Aww Carson! Such a sweetheart. *leans to kiss him quickly*

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      OMG! I love that! You are very talented Miss Hoth!
      Aye ye are lass, very talented indeed! How's Gwiddion comin along? Would love te see it, when tis finished
      Aye me too, what Carson said!
      Aw, thanks! I stayed up till 1:30 writing that and now I'm sleeeeeepy.

Carson, Gwyddion is coming along just peachy. We're filming the Indiegogo campaign video this afternoon and I was busy working on character renderings last night before that nutty little parody lodged itself in my brain and screamed, "Write me! You're not sleeping until you write me!"

In fact, I think I'm going to get some coffee and breakfast and jellybeans so I have energy to bounce around the studio this afternoon.

*Stumbles off to the kitchen*
      Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        *sitting on the floor with McBeck and Carson* *giggling like crazy*

*lands on the floor with us* Oof! Now then, ye didn't give me much choice did ye?

Nope, not at all, Love. We wanted you to join us down here and we got what we wanted

I s'pose ye did get what ye wanted, and I'm here with my two favorite lasses. *wraps an arm around each of us*

Aww Carson! Such a sweetheart. *leans to kiss him quickly*
        *I lean in at same time & kiss Carson's other cheek*

(Aang left, me right, ignore other girls) Perhaps you can make a "just me, you & Carson" one?

*see's Heather & waves*
        Hi Heather!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
          *I lean in at same time & kiss Carson's other cheek*

(Aang left, me right, ignore other girls) Perhaps you can make a "just me, you & Carson" one?

*see's Heather & waves*
          Hi Heather!
          Hmm let me see, might be able to take the other girls out and leave just us with Carson *runs off to Photoshop*

EDIT BECAUSE AANG IS AWESOME--
          Last edited by Aang; 16 December 2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

*squee*
            Thanx will save to photobucket tomorrow night. My damn comp overheated again & crashed, so im on my phone grrr
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I think that's my new favorite emote now because it's me, you and Carson *squees at it*

I know what that's like, my laptop's been doing that lately, just dying on me for no good reason and leaving me really aggravated because I keep losing bits of fanfictions I'm writing!!

Comment

I too love the emote
                I don't know why it overheats, i have propped it up to get airflow under it & even have a little desk fan pointing at where the hot air comes out the side & it still overheats. It gets quite hot & burns me if i rest on the side of it!

sigpic

Comment

*yawn*
                  It's getting late
                  Aye, ye better get some sleep. Big day tomorrow!
                  oh don't remind me
                  Come on. Off te bed with ye!
                  Ok Love. Im going. Good night
                  Good lass, sweet dreams
                  love you
                  Love ye too honey, g'night
                  *french kisses me, then we brake apart, I wave at Aang & leave*

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I was in church (service hadn't quite begun yet) and Mum busted me, slammed the laptop shut on my hand

My laptop was like that too, I used to burn my hands routinely on it...oww.

Alright, good night then McBeck

*turns to Carson and he grabs me in a big hug, just holding me there*

Y'know, you and McBeck and my other lasses here are a big part o' my day, I love ta see you all here. *leans down and kisses me*

Well you know, you're a big part of our days too--we love to see you here too, that's why we all come and spend time with you, Carson, Love. *bats her eyelashes*

How about we put on a DVD and relax a bit until the others come an' join us?

Sounds good. Would you mind if we watched SG-1? Torment of Tantalus, specifically

That's fine with me, Love. Ye know that's our episode after all. *winks at me*

Comment

I'm back! The shoot went well, despite this happening:
                      Spoiler:

There are some backdrops in the studio and I was switching them out. There's a plate on the wall with some hooks that hold the different ropes used to lower and raise the backdrops. The plate has a sharp edge and I managed to slice both my index fingers open. Luckily, I have a ridiculous first aid kit in my car and I spent a good 20 minutes trying to stop the bleeding. I'm still deciding whether the left one needs stitches because it's pretty bad (worse than it looks in the photo). I bleed for my art...literally!

So between being sick, my fingers, and the knee...this has been a pretty icky week. I swear I'm not usually this damaged!

The rest of the shoot was awesome, though.
                      Last edited by HeatherOnTheHill; 16 December 2012, 12:57 PM.

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Oh! I never said hi and welcome to you, Heather! *Waves*

Sorry to hear you're so in the wars at the moment though...
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*Waves* Hi, Jae'a!

It's all good! It's actually making me laugh. Everything comes in threes, right? Good and bad. That means 3 good things will happen to me now!

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                            That means 3 good things will happen to me now!
                            I hope so. You definitely deserve it after all that!
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Heather!
                              Hi Aang
                              Hi Jae'a
                              Night Beck
                              (did I miss anyone?)
                              Oh yeah, Hi Carson!
                              sigpic

Comment

Heya Dell!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X