Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Sparky, I think McBeck brought McKay over to visit Carson...

Also, I was amused to find one of the nicknames for the McKay/Beckett 'ship (I don't ship them but I've looked at most of the ships people DO support here on GateWorld) was Rockett...I giggled a little.
    Seriously? Rockett? Oy vey.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Sparky, I think McBeck brought McKay over to visit Carson...

Also, I was amused to find one of the nicknames for the McKay/Beckett 'ship (I don't ship them but I've looked at most of the ships people DO support here on GateWorld) was Rockett...I giggled a little.
      Quite right you are And also I saw that "Rockett" like a million pages back lol. funny
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Sparky Yep! At least I can understand it though, 'cause Rodney and Beckett = Rockett

McBeck Wow, for once I'm online when you are and not after the fact

Comment

Well I best be off. its 11:51pm & I have work tomorrow, eh.
          Btw I never log off, so when I leave, it still looks like im online. lol but I say goodbye when I'm going so...

Good night everyone, good night Carson! I love you!
          Good night love, sweet dreams
          What about me?
          Aye, I love you too! You better be off to your own thread now too
          Yeah, yeah I'm going! Night Carson. Night girls. And good night McBeck
          Night! Love you!
          Love ye too!
          Yeah, I guess love you too...
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            Well I best be off. its 11:43pm & I have work tomorrow, eh.
            Btw I never log off, so when I leave, it still looks like im online. lol but I say goodbye when I'm going so...

Good night everyone, good night Carson! I love you!
            Good night love, sweet dreams
            What about me?
            Aye, I love you too! You better be off to your own thread now too
            Yeah, yeah I'm going! Night Carson. Night girls. And good night McBeck
            Night! Love you!
            Love ye too!
            Yeah, I guess love you too...
            I have to leave for class. TTYL!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Yes, I like 'Rockett'. One of my fave songs by Def Leppard is called 'Rocket(t)' and I love when it's played anywhere because it has a secret extra meaning for me that no one else knows..
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Good night, McBeck, 'bye Rodney!

See ya later, Sparky!

Hello Jae'a

I had a secret Stargate moment of my own. One of my science nerd friends told me of a meteor or asteroid, can't remember which, named Apophis. Suddenly I had this random Stargate memory of an asteroid on a collision course with Earth and like, SG-1 had to stop it from hitting. So I'm like O_O Apophis is coming to attack Earth!!! ...total nerd moment...xD

Comment

Hi Aang! Oh yes I thought the same thing when I heard about asteroid Apophis!

Bye McBeck and Sparky..
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm actually kind of sure most Stargate fans at least thought of Stargate when they heard about Apophis the Asteroid, but among my friends, I'm the biggest Stargate nerd of all xD

Comment

My sister's sick of hearing about Stargate now, including the actors when they turn up in other things and I point them out.

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

That'd be my mother. And I think my dad's also sick of it now too, he loves Stargate but when I had to rewind Torment of Tantalus and be like OMG LOOK PAULY!!! And then tell him all the Stargate actors that had parts on Sanctuary, and then stop and squeal when the actor that plays Nikola Tesla was actually in Stargate as was the actor who played Henry in Sanctuary (Ladon, the Genii) xD

Comment

Oh, Ladon's in Sanctuary too? One day I'll get around to watching it.

Yeah, both my parents like Stargate SG-1, (although Mum still sometimes rolls her eyes at me for the mentions!) but I'm the only one in the family who's seen Atlantis.

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I've got my dad watching Atlantis now so when I pointed out Pauly in Torment of Tantalus, he was like Oh! It IS him! And I'm like "yup he played the first man to ever step through the Stargate "

As for Sanctuary, yeah, Ladon's a main character in Sanctuary, though with shorter hair And I think Nykl might have made an appearance in an episode. I know Pauly, David Hewlett, Michael Shanks, and quite a few others did. And Amanda Tapping OBVIOUSLY xD

Comment

And I think Nykl might have made an appearance in an episode.
                              Holy crap, now I have to watch it!
                              I know about a few others. Palan/Halling/Todd, too.

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yep. Also I died laughing at Pauly's part, his character is pretty much of an ass but what happens when he's angry made me laugh so freakin hard...

Comment

Working...
                                X