No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witchslayer Gretl airs Sat. Feb 25 at 9pm (that's tonight!) on the Syfy channel. Gateworld posted an article today,

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/0...hslayer-gretl/

And the lovely photo.

Paul McGillion, Sarain Boylan in Witchslayer Gretl (2012)

Here's a NY Daily News article just filled with spoilers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1027586

Syfy changed the title from Gretl: Witch Hunter to Witchslayer Gretl. Personal speculation on the movie title change -
    Spoiler:
    From what I've read, Hansel, Paul McGillion's character, became a Witch Hunter because he thought his sister was killed by a witch. But turns out she wasn't. Shannen Doherty is Gretl, so I guess she'll be doing some killing of her own. From the article, it sounds like the movie really should have been titled Hansel: Witch Hunter.

If you don't want to read the spoilers, here's the photo that came with the article.

Sarain Boylan, Paul McGillion, Shannen Doherty in Witchslayer Gretl (2012)

Here's the photo from the GateWorld interview with Paul, published on Sept 30, 2011.

Paul McGillon, Emilie Ullerup in Witchslayer Gretl (2012)

Syfy video promo, shot conveniently in the dark forest for the video effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ABWX5OHng

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I found another pic. It looks like this is the image that shows on the Syfy video promo about this being the first time Syfy is running two Saturday movie premieres, Black Forest and Witchslayer Gretl.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Video.
        Spoiler:
        Looks like there's no sound effects. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJO9kqPb558

What happened to the spoiler tag? I don't see a button for that any more.

My kind of guy:

Comment

There's about 20 minutes left to Witchslayer Gretl. Since this is Syfy, I predict
          Spoiler:
          Hansel, Gretl and Lara are dead at the end along with Warlock guy.. Because Hansel happy after suffering his whole life without his sister? Not going to happen. And the bad witch takes over Ehren (Emilie Ullerup).

My kind of guy:

Comment

Haha. I was totally wrong about the ending.

My kind of guy:

Comment

*smirks* Thanks for the pix and links Watcher652!! Damn...scruffy Paul. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Got any more Pauly Witchslayer pix? Did I mention GUH? hehe
              More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

I've never thought how accurate the saying is that life happens between the pictures! I'm missing from my computer for a week and the thread goes crazy without me...

Splendid pictures all around! And woohoo for PM being in a recent movie.

Watcher, would you mind spoiling the ending of Witchslayer Gretl for me in spoiler tags, pretty please?

How about I throw in some additional pics to celebrate the labcoat love?

Spoiler:

I just love how willingly McKay always shares credit where it's due!
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Cool labcoat Carson pix Twinchaosblade!! I wouldn't mind reading the ending to Gretl either Watcher...in spoilers of course. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Just saw Paulie in Smallville and all I can saw is *swoon* lol.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*glomps M* Hiya hon! Long time no type. *smirks* What was Pauly wearing...or not wearing? What? You swooned when ya saw Pauly on Smallville. Describe Paul's role if ya could (or post pix if ya have them). hehe I'm not asking much am I? lol *offers shirtless Carson cookies to apologize and encourage a response* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Ladygris,I just read the latest bits of your fic...you're whumping Carson quite well. *iz a proud whumper* Can't wait to read more hon. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *smirks* Ladygris,I just read the latest bits of your fic...you're whumping Carson quite well. *iz a proud whumper* Can't wait to read more hon. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Glad you're enjoying the story. Yep, had to get the Carson whump in there.

Spoiler:
                            My next one is going to be Daniel Jackson whump.

Comment

*grins* Great minds think alike. Your stories are well thought out and written. And if they have Carson whump,even better. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, thank you.

I'm working on finishing up a chapter on the Daniel story, and then I'll be posting the next chapter on Heritage.

Comment

Working...
                                X