No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw this an my heart went THUD and I went THUNK lol...

and THIS made me grin

reminds me of those pics from the BOBW con I went to. that man sure does like his top lifting doesn't it... 'course we don't mind the view.

Comment

Actually it's lovely.

*Thunk*

Comment

so I finally decided to put all my beckett pics on photobucket for eternity... ...and picked a couple

Comment

I'm certainly not complaining about the view Caz.

And I wonder why your DVD keeps playing Duet, Allestian - a very strange occurrence

Comment

Duet keeps playing on DVD player? oh that's dangerous. I'm totally in need of oxygen by the simple "hullo". *eeeeeeee*

hmm *rifts through photbucket albums titled "sploosh" and "final goal"*

Comment

and just quickly this one...

Comment

Thanks for those Caz - that last one in particular, I really like.

Comment

hahaha hows the oxygen lasting Caz?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                    I dunno what is wrong with my DVD player at home but it keeps playing Duet. Wasn't his face really sweet during the dinner scene?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yup - I think that definitely proves Allestian's point. He was very sweet during the dinner scene.

Thanks watcher

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                        Paul says he figures Carson is an only child and his father died when he was young.
                        Yes, I think the same when I see Carson....

hugable, hugable, hugable! hehehehehehe.....

sigpic
                        ----------------------------
                        Stars are not the limit.....
                        The galaxies are not the limit....
                        Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

Yes - there is something about Carson that makes you want to hug him. Cuddly Carson.

Comment

Saw "Engaged to Kill" IMO...talented group of actors wasted on a bad storyline. Paul's time wasn't long enough (very disappointing). I'm wondering if Paul, Peter and Amanda owed a favor to a friend, and that's why they agreed to do this movie. Just my opinion here don't get mad. It doesn't take away from the talent, it's just the talent wasn't utilized well.
                            PJumper42

Comment

any chance of some caps from that?

and some pics from moi sponsored by caz's new photobucket account dedicated to Paul...

Comment

oh this just jumped out at me while I was watching epi...

Comment

Working...
                                X