Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian
    And a simple expression can make him loveable.

Well Ive never actually looked at him in that way but i guess he'd appeal to some women

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

I wouldn't say appeal I'd say...demands attention. It's hard for us ladies to not take our eyes off him.

Comment

I wouldn't say appeal I'd say...demands attention. It's hard for us ladies to not take our eyes off him.

Awwww it sounds like some-ones in love

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

That would be a serious understatement.

Comment

Uh-oh I've killed the thread...must...bring it back...to the first page...

Well that was easy.

Comment

You've obviously been getting tips on resuscitation from our favourite doctor

Comment

Aye. I looked at the script this morning and got some tips.

Probs is that it's gone really bad now and I'm stuck with it. That's why I'm online looking at him.

I printed a pick of him off and put it in my pocket for anxiety attacks. Strangely enough one happened soon after, I had no control of it and nearly walked away but my Mum stopped me. I took the pic out and looked at it, it made me smile and feel better.

Comment

Just remember to keep a picture with you at all times then. *hugs*

Comment

Don't worry I will.

Ta for the hug.

Right I know you all like Carson in his black top but I'm a sucker for his white top.

Aww man I keep repeating myself here...I was about to go on about the wetness again. I'm sure you lot want to talk about something else.

Comment

I think I could cope with a dripping wet Carson any time.

Comment

Okay, well when you put it that way...

He takes his jacket and backpack off and goes into the water.

Hence, see through shirt.

Comment

Nice image - especially followed up by the mouth to mouth

Comment

I've really got to love my imagination. Where would I be without it?

EDIT: Carson's girl has been replying to this thread for over an hour now. What she's writing has got to be good. LOL

Last edited by Allestian; 09 April 2006, 08:33 AM.

Comment

EDIT: Carson's girl has been replying to this thread for over an hour now. What she's writing has got to be good. LOL

Edit for me: No, I just have dial up which is going really slow right now and it was taking me a while to get the pic page up (so I could get the urls). Also, I was helping my sis with something so I had to go off for a bit. Then again, I would say any post that has pics of Carson is good

This thread sure has been busy as of late. I wish I had more time to visit.

Congrats on 600 (well even more now) posts Allestian!

and I'm glad to hear Carson's picture helped you out with your anxiety. Yes, he does have that calming effect

Well I need to see some Carson pics because I have had a bad morning. Nothing really terrible, just one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong. Thank goodness I don't have to work today! I ended up getting about 2 hrs. of sleep the last time I was on here

Here are some pics for you all (and for me because I need it )

Aww man I keep repeating myself here...I was about to go on about the wetness again. I'm sure you lot want to talk about something else.

Yeah, now why would we want to be going on about wet Carson on the Carson Thunk thread?
                              Last edited by Forestia; 09 April 2006, 08:46 AM.
                              Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                              Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Sorry about that. It was just the impression that I got. My bad.

Okay so do you want to a jist of my script so far? With all of the details and possibly some lines?

Or do you just want to keep thunking in general...(Note that I'm kind of going on about the whole script business...tell me to shut up if you want me to)

Comment

Working...
                                X