X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    HAHA! @idlewild
    Spoiler:
    I'm wanted the Pats to have their perfect season, but I was goin for NY secretly...and I hate pro ball. Glad Giants won...Eli...YUM! That pass he made there at the end before the touchdown was...amazing......I was sure his butt was gonna be on the ground, I can't believe he made it out! Commercials weren't that great to me this year. I was disappointed. Although the Budweiser one with the Clydes was cute as usual.
    Spoiler:
    I think that it was awesome that the Manning brothers got their first Super Bowl rings right after each other! Hehe... Eli is hot... I like Peyton better, he's funny!
    I'm with ya on that pass, holy schmokes, I think he was a gonner, but nope, he squirmed outa it and just wow, the last five minutes were AMAZING! What a GOOD GAME!!! I am happy, I honestly thought the Pats were going to slaughter the Giants, so I wasn't to excited about the game, but man, it turned out to be awesome!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I don't know if anyone has seen these but they are stills for Kinded 1 and 2.
      There are two shots with Carson. One is the same as what GW has. The other one I love because....
      Spoiler:
      He's in Atlantis Gear!!!
      Yeah, I posted a link to those earlier but no one could comprehend it because I was being such a spazz over Carson and acting like I was on wraith!crack. Or, more fitting, Kindred!crack.

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
      Thanks for the finding the caps.
      Spoiler:
      Yay!! He looks great in his Atlantis Gear!!!
      As always!

Spoiler:
      Super Bowl? What Super Bowl? Like Teyla, I know nothing about sports

Comment

Half hour til it's 12 here.....but I'm thinking it won't be released EST

oh and I'm not seeing the pic of Carson
        Spoiler:
        in his Atlantis gear

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
          Spoiler:
          in his Atlantis gear
          Second picture down, he's standing in profile on the right side.

Yay for the Giants! I didn't watch the entire game but the end was definitely spectacular.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Half hour til it's 12 here.....but I'm thinking it won't be released EST

Spoiler:
            in his Atlantis gear
            Here is the picture:
            Spoiler:

Comment

Here is the picture:
              Spoiler:
              *dances*
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

The pictures aren't helping the anticipation for the announcement! It feels like it's christmas eve or something, yikes!

Ok, more random pics for distraction, hope no one minds.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

lol how can you tell? he's in shadow

Comment

lol how can you tell? he's in shadow
                    lol ... it's fangirl intuition

Sure, it's not the clearest picture, it'd be much nicer, um, full frontal ... but still nice to see him back in the vest.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

Sure, it's not the clearest picture, it'd be much nicer, um, full frontal ... but still nice to see him back in the vest.

I see the vest now

OMG Todays' announcement looks better and better

Comment

I see the vest now

OMG Todays' announcement looks better and better
                        I can't wait for the announcement.

Comment

Yeah, the announcement looks very good indeed. I'm getting my squee ready ... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            For anyone who hasn't already found them... I've uploaded my vids from Pegasus3 to youtube.

Pictures will follow this weekend
                            Thank you very much for posting these, phibi! You're such a nice girl to share with all of us poor suckers. *hugs*
                            Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            I'm going to ditto this from Twinny, if she doesn't mind. (And sorry you're working hard and being kept busy too, Twinny!)

And I'll add to that, Congratulations on 1200 posts, TwinChaosBlade! And I hope you finish that fic too! (I finally got to read all of your "Surviving Sunday". Very nice! Expect a fuller response soon. )
                            I'm happy you made the time to stop by, Seti. And be my guest any time! Plus, thanks for the congrats.

With all your courses you still found time to read fanfiction? I'm looking forward to hearing from you. And please don't hesitate to criticise my fic if you feel like it. I'm always striving to make it better in future attempts.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Movie break:

Carson and Rodney friendship, made from a girl from my german SG board:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOkmw1EtehI
                            That vid was excellently edited, and the music fit the pics very well! I have to admit though that I wasn't too fond of the scenes so rapidly rushing by at some points but it was really well-done! Thank you for posting the link, iolanda.
                            EDIT: Ooo, 3000 posts! Yay me!
                            A tremendous shout-out and super-squee for
                            sublime posts, !

Now you've definitely earned yourself an examination of Carson Beckett!

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                            EDIT: Ooo, 300 posts. Well, 307, but yeah. xD
                            Congratulations on 300 great, thunky posts, Emre!

You know for this special occasion you get your very own CarsonClone, deliverable tomorrow when I get back home and have full access to my pics. Another reason for you to be anticipating Monday.

Woo! Nice legs indeed...I think his legs look better than mine! *looks at her legs and back at his* Dang...
                            Don't sell yourself too lowly, leighanners!
                            It's only 6:30 here, but I've been sick the past couple of days with a stomach thing so bedtime will come early again tonight probably...

...and OHH! *passes out*
                            Get well soon! A stomach thing is has you in so much discomfort.
                            Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            Hehehe... 900 post! 100 more till 1k, schweet!!
                            And one set of dearest congratulations on 900 adorable posts, idlewild!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            i hate you all. my mind just went straight to the gutter!!! DAMN HIS SEXYNESS!!!
                            Welcome to Gateworld and especially the Beckett thunk thread, Albino!
                            Random cap for distractions sake...
                            http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...sbegotten3.jpg
                            Now that distraction surely worked miracles with me, cshawzye!
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I don't know if anyone has seen these but they are stills for Kinded 1 and 2.
                            There are two shots with Carson. One is the same as what GW has. The other one I love because....
                            Spoiler:
                            He's in Atlantis Gear!!!
                            Thank you for the link, scifan! Gorgeous pics!
                            Oh the suspense is killing me. *dies* It's so not fair...is it time yet?
                            You do realize that dying now would be a VERY bad thing?! *resuscitates leighanners*

By the way, your predictions seem to be accurate; I've not been able to get this post out for ages!
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

HAHA! You said full frontal...

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

*dances*

And thanks everyone for the get wells...I do feel better. I had a little T-L-C from a certain D-O-C...haha!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Here is the picture:
                                Spoiler:
                                Woooooooooooooooooow

Comment

Working...
                                X