No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well - I'm all thunked out now. I need to go to bed - *yawn* - see you all tomorrow.

I know I posted this earlier, but it seems appropriate now.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Goodnight Nel. I am outta here to. Have a great weekend everyone!

Comment

I'm digging this storyline...I hope someone in Hollyweird is taking all this down. This has the potential to be a really good movie.

I just wish I had connections with a movie writer or something. Some of the movies I have seen over the last ten years...I know I can come up with better material and pick a better cast. I'm sorry but the remake of Dukes of Hazzard was just awful.
        PJumper42

Comment

More from Rising.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

and his eyes are just lovely aren't they

Comment

Our poor Doctor was getting rather anxious as he was near the bottom of the second page.

Comment

Ok group...I have some down time and I'm trying to catch up on all the threads here...I've noticed on all the pics of Paul he has the same short length hair style. Don't get me wrong...I luv his hair...just curious. Does anyone have a pic of him with long hair? I've seen a pic of David Hewlett with long hair and to me he looks like a totally different person. I can't imagine Paul with long hair, but if any of you have a pic please share.

BTW...I read Paul is a big music fan. Does anyone know how he listens to his jams...Ipod? CD Player? I read that he likes Keane's song "Somewhere only we know." I checked it out and I ended up buying the CD. I'm curious what other kind of music he's into. I discover a lot of really good music from other people and stores that play stuff over the loudspeakers. It's a strange way to build up a music collection...but...I have over 500 CDs.
                PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42
                  Ok group...I have some down time and I'm trying to catch up on all the threads here...I've noticed on all the pics of Paul he has the same short length hair style. Don't get me wrong...I luv his hair...just curious. Does anyone have a pic of him with long hair? I've seen a pic of David Hewlett with long hair and to me he looks like a totally different person. I can't imagine Paul with long hair, but if any of you have a pic please share.

BTW...I read Paul is a big music fan. Does anyone know how he listens to his jams...Ipod? CD Player? I read that he likes Keane's song "Somewhere only we know." I checked it out and I ended up buying the CD. I'm curious what other kind of music he's into. I discover a lot of really good music from other people and stores that play stuff over the loudspeakers. It's a strange way to build up a music collection...but...I have over 500 CDs.
                  I have to admit that I've never seen him with long hair. It has been longer on top, but not in actual length - sorry if that sounds confusing, I'm tired!!

I think he likes "Badly Drawn Boy" too. That's a good way to build up a CD collection. It means you probably find music you might not otherwise discover.

Comment

OMG!!!!

I'm a fan of Keane and I love that song. My fave is Bedshaped but that isn't the point.

Hiya guys, I've just spent all of my day and all of my sanity of my new Atlantis script with - brace yourselves - the mouth-to-mouth scene.

I've also watched Atlantis all day but that isn't the point either.

How are you all this evening?

Comment

Hi Allestian - I was wondering where you were today. Having fun by the sound of it.

Comment

Well having Carson's voice repeating in my head was very therapeutic and imagining the scene with the mouth-to-mouth well I...I...I...I spent ages on it getting all the medical jargon right. I'm having a few problems with it in it's current situation but it is still all good.

I'll tell you I was all dreamy when I wrote the swimming scene...

Comment

Ok folks...I'm on page 63 of these threads...have to take a break here.

Is there such a thing as PM overload? I think I may have it now.

I've going through PM withdrawal because I'm holding out for SGA Season 2 on DVD...fingers crossed for a summer/fall release.

July can't get here soon enough...SGA SEASON 3...Yea!!!!
                          PJumper42

Comment

November for me...I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!

That's it I'll have to send my script off this summer then. Anything to get close to Atlantis. LOL. It'll be finished by Wednesday night.

I still have to learn my lines yet.

Uh-oh.

Comment

Hey just wanted to pop by and say I think Beckett is a great character, I love the way his accent makes even the simplest statement sound witty

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

And a simple expression can make him loveable.

Comment

Working...
                                X