Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJuk
    lol...the capture being from my site (yes yes I know problems will be fixed and they'll all be back up and more shortly), I can safely identify that as being from the short lived scifi medical drama 'Mercy Point'. He plays a bad ass marine dude who bullys/beats up (we dont see it) some guy with a horrible disease and gets infected along with some other soliders. Only a couple of scenes, plus a glumpses of him in a futuristic uniform...and now I need to see the man in dress whites because...oh boy... *THANK*

Mahlia has a pic of him in the top right hand corner of her wallpaper which is from sliders ep: 'Obsession'.

TJ
    TJ - I worry about you sometimes, your knowledge of everything 'Paul' is just amazing.

Comment

Afternoon everyone. I have had a dreadful day to be brutally honest and I am not a happy lassie.

Happy Birthday Mahlia!!! I hope your day gets better.

How is everyone???

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
        Afternoon everyone. I have had a dreadful day to be brutally honest and I am not a happy lassie.

Happy Birthday Mahlia!!! I hope your day gets better.

How is everyone???

Poor Allestian - some days are like that, aren't they? You're just glad when they are over. How can we cheer you up? A nice picture or two. Here's one to get us started.

Comment

That'll do nicely could have done with it a lot earlier though. Oh well.

I hope you've all had a lovely day.

Comment

My day was quiet as usual. I still can't do a great deal and my wrist has been sore, so I've tried to rest it as much as possible.

Here's another pic to cheer you up.

Comment

Lovely.

Do any of you guys suffer from anxiety attacks? It's just a general question.

Erm, that might give you a jist of why I've had such a bad day.

I love that scene from 'Allies'. It's really funny.

Comment

I'm not sure I've had full blown anxiety attacks. I had something like it when a neighbour in a previous house I lived in, used to get drunk and come hammering on my door in the early hours. I found that if there was any noise at all at night, my heart would start racing and I'd actually shake with fear. I wanted to just hide somewhere I'd feel safe.

Comment

I went through a full blown panic attack today. My Mum, Nan and friend didn't help by shouting at me and stuff like that. I finally got over it (After being sick) and went into town and bought a few thing. I'm now home and enjoying myself again.

I wanted to print a picture of Carson off the computer but I didn't havr time. Next time I'll take one with me.

Comment

The doctor prescribes a photo of Carson to be carried with you at all times.

Comment

Now that is a prescription I don't mind. Hmm. Which one should I have with me?

Comment

Ok Paul/Carson fans...the 2008 Men of Sci-Fi Calendar is coming and we need to do our part to make sure Paul is included in this calendar.

go to: https://www.womenofsci-fi.com/index.cfm

Click coming soon, then click "click here to find out more about the 2008 Men of Sci-Fi Calendar" put in your info and be sure to mention Paul.

BTW...If they do this calendar without him I'm not buying it. What would be the point?
                        PJumper42

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Thanks for the info about the calender PJumper42.

Anya, have you got any close ups of the adorable Dr Beckett that I can snurch for medical reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                              Thanks for the info about the calender PJumper42.

Anya, have you got any close ups of the adorable Dr Beckett that I can snurch for medical reasons?

Hmmm, let me see what I can find.

How is this...

Comment

That will do very nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X