No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clinks glass with Keaira* Carson Beckett rules. 'Nuff said. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *clinks glass with Keaira* Carson Beckett rules. 'Nuff said. lol
      Drats! Someone's guessed my router password!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        Drats! Someone's guessed my router password!
        lol oh darn it
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
          I watched Quarantine last night. And I have to say; the episode would have been a hell of a lot better with Carson. The episode would have been funnier and still dramatic. It's just lacking without him. It gives me the urge to smack the writers all over again.
          If they really wanted Jewel then all they had to do was make her like the second in command of the doctors. Then they could have had the worthless and unrealistic love triangle and have their damn damsel in distress.
          It just would have been better with Carson. He added everything to an episode, humor, drama, wits.
          Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          I think we all agree with you that i dont blame Jewel, obviously that was just TPTB having a moment of brainlessness
          You are SO right, Tiger! (Although, it wasn't the writers, it was the fault of the PTB, the IDIOTS! ) JS just wasn't a fit in the SGA team dynamic. Her character was weak & whiney, & Keller didn't have the sweet & caring bedside manner that Beckett had, nor any of the humour. And I'm not saying that because she replaced Carson as the CMO, it's just a stone cold FACT!
          And as Keaira pointed out, it wasn't Jewel's fault. I don't bear any ill will towards her, she was just given a lousy character to portray & was unfortunately miscast.

yeah seriously be happy with what you got girl!! some us get none
          Very very true, Keaira. I'll be satisfied with my bona fide Carson costume, & concentrate on being excited about the impending arrival of the 2 SGA audio books (read/performed by Paul) that I ordered.

minus the second one im going to call this the "serious moments in doctoring with Carson Beckett" hahaha
          hehehee! Nice!

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
          Just checking in with Carson's Cuties!
          Hope everyone is doing well.
          Hiya, LoS! *waves* You're always welcome here, especially when bringing lovely Carson/Paul eye-candy.

Here's to the Classic's *raises glass*
          Indeed. *clinks glasses with Keaira* And in keeping with that....

....it's Carson-pretty time for the weekend!

"Stop! In the name of Love!"

"What do ye mean ye won't?"

"I said STOP!"

"Oh dear Lord, don't be afraid! I didn't mean...."

"Ok, lets just sit down & talk about it."

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.
          Last edited by dolfyn; 10 April 2010, 09:12 AM.
          Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

*clinks glasses with Dolfyn* glad we agree, though i had no doubts we would

Lovely Carson pretties, with narration. excellent way to start my weekend
            sigpic

Comment

About how im watching The Torment of Tantaulus right now and Paul is just so adorable in it
              sigpic

Comment

Great pic spam and commentary Dolfyn! Soldier Carson...just freaking GUH. Paul looks great in black doesn't he? Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O

P.S. Anyone heard anything about Mr. Nobody being available on DVD yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  Great pic spam and commentary Dolfyn! Soldier Carson...just freaking GUH. Paul looks great in black doesn't he? Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O

P.S. Anyone heard anything about Mr. Nobody being available on DVD yet?
                  hahaha i love soldier carson too so manly and delicious....and adorable bc he clearly has no idea wtf he's doing with guns hahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

About how im watching The Torment of Tantaulus right now and Paul is just so adorable in it
                    I know! Isn't he sweet?!

hahaha i love soldier carson too so manly and delicious....and adorable bc he clearly has no idea wtf he's doing with guns hahaha
                    hahahaha! So true! So manly, yet also awkwardly cute.

Just like in this Carson-pretty....

But then he often ends up like this....

"Ooh! Mah arse!"

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                      I know! Isn't he sweet?!
                      hahaha so sweeet

hahahaha! So true! So manly, yet also awkwardly cute.

Just like in this Carson-pretty....

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5...gillion839.jpg

But then he often ends up like this....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/698...gillion873.jpg

"Ooh! Mah arse!"

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      awwh yeah he does always end up on his butt. however, its worth it for the moments of manly-awarkward cute
                      sigpic

Comment

awwh yeah he does always end up on his butt. however, its worth it for the moments of manly-awarkward cute
                        Very true. Also, I could offer to kiss it better for him!

*gutter!*

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.

Comment

Very true. Also, I could offer to kiss it better for him!

*gutter!*

Feel the love.
                          dolfyn.
                          hahaha so glad you went there cuz i was totally about too
                          sigpic

Comment

"So ye want to kiss it better, ya wee cheeky naughty lady?! Ok! Right here!"

Ah, there's never a wrong moment to trot out the bum-pat pic!

Feel the bum.... er.... love.
                            dolfyn.

Comment

"So ye want to kiss it better, ya wee cheeky naughty lady?! Ok! Right here!"

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1...gillion848.jpg

Ah, there's never a wrong moment to trot out the bum-pat pic!

Feel the bum.... er.... love.
                              dolfyn.
                              hahaha thats quite right! always a good time, for the bum-pat pic
                              sigpic

Comment

I like it when he gets down on the ground

Comment

Working...
                                X