Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Mmm, indeed. I think we all think that here. Ridiculous, pathetic, unfair, thoughtless, completely nonsensical and utterly pointless...
    But at least he did come back, in a diminished presence...better than forever dead. Like poor Weir.
    Yeah, I didn't like the way they tossed Weir aside, either. She wasn't one of my favourites, but she didn't deserve such shabby treatment.
    But in Paul's case especially, it really was such crazy decision. In all the behind-the-scenes stuff on the DVDs & in a lot of the commentaries as well, everyone says what a wonderful actor he is & what a lovely guy. And then add to that the appeal of Beckett; it just made absolutely no sense to get rid of him! What on earth did TPTB hope to achieve by "shaking up the show", anyway? Nothing positive came out of that decision & it heralded the beginning of the end for the show. It's a crying shame, because it was going so well before they screwed it up.
    Sorry, I've ranted again!

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    ...because he's sad, or just in general?
    Both!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    I agree with both you whole heartedly on everything you have said
    (id elaborate but i am sick and im pretty if i tried to say more than one sentence id stop making sense )
    I had no doubt that you'd agree.
    Sorry you're not well, Keaira. I hope you feel better very soon. If only the best doctor in two galaxies was around to help.

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    Too cool! But wait! It doesn't smell like Paul?
    What does Paul smell like anyway?
    You have to put it on...it would be like Paul's arms wrapped around you!
    Ah, only those lucky ladies who have been hugged by Paul would know what that's like. I'm hoping to be one of them the next time Paul comes to Melbourne, whenever that is.

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    And Dr. Horrible is cool!
    Totally!

idk why i didnt put that together but you definately have to put it on hypercaz just it would totally be like Paul hugging you or something!!! hahaha
    *is jealousss*
    No need to be jealous. Just watch eBay for a Beckett-bargain. *whispers* There's one there right now, but you'll have to be quick!

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.
    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
      I had no doubt that you'd agree.
      Sorry you're not well, Keaira. I hope you feel better very soon. If only the best doctor in two galaxies was around to help.
      uggghhh if only!!! i know i would feel instantly better if he was around!

No need to be jealous. Just watch eBay for a Beckett-bargain. *whispers* There's one there right now, but you'll have to be quick!
      too bad im a broke and have to save up for college in the fall!! otherwise id spend shameless amts of money on Beckett-bargains!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

too bad im a broke and have to save up for college in the fall!! otherwise id spend shameless amts of money on Beckett-bargains!!
        Aw, that's a bummer! All good Carson/Paul fans should have a little piece of the magic, I reckon.

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.

Comment

Aw, that's a bummer! All good Carson/Paul fans should have a little piece of the magic, I reckon.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.
          its a total bummer cuz i agree with you *sighs*

this thread will just have to be my little piece of the magic
          sigpic

Comment

Paul better return to Sydney. I need him to wear the jacket to put his scent on it again.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              Paul better return to Sydney. I need him to wear the jacket to put his scent on it again.
              hahaha! I was thinking the same thing about Melbourne & the uniform shirt that I got (I think it'd be too cheeky of me to ask him to wear the pants as well! ).

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.

Comment

ohhh i hope that happens for you!!

hahaha! I was thinking the same thing about Melbourne & the uniform shirt that I got (I think it'd be too cheeky of me to ask him to wear the pants as well! ).

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                hahaha it would be tad cheeky...but you should totally do it anyways!! jk no thatd be too cheeky
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha it would be tad cheeky...but you should totally do it anyways!! jk no thatd be too cheeky
                  But then, I AM cheeky! Maybe I'll ask him anyway, just as a tease.
                  After all, he's very cheeky himself; I reckon he'd take it in good humour if he knows I'm asking in fun.

Feel the love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

dolfyn, I think it would be damn decent of him to wear the pants and we all know he dresses to the right...

Comment

dolfyn, I think it would be damn decent of him to wear the pants and we all know he dresses to the right...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                      HyperCaz, you just made my day!!

It's decided: I'll definitely ask him!!

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.

Comment

Hehe....!

in other news - and I feel guilty about this - but I won the latest eBay offering.

Comment

Hehe....!

in other news - and I feel guilty about this - but I won the latest eBay offering.
                          hahahahahahahaha!
                          That was you again?! I was watching, but didn't bid; although I was tempted. That's so funny!

I guess I wasn't as compelled to buy this set, because the first scrubs set had a "Beckett" label sewn onto it, but this set didn't. Although I did email the seller about it, & they said that several sets were used during the filming of Kindred II.

Congrats again, HyperCaz.
                          Let's see if you can convince Paul to wear those too!

Feel the love.
                          dolfyn.

Comment

I found out that "Shattered" is Canadian cop tv series which Paul played Victor Hugo, Does someone post screencaps of him as Victor Hugo?

Comment

hahahahahahahaha!
                              That was you again?! I was watching, but didn't bid; although I was tempted. That's so funny!

I guess I wasn't as compelled to buy this set, because the first scrubs set had a "Beckett" label sewn onto it, but this set didn't. Although I did email the seller about it, & they said that several sets were used during the filming of Kindred II.

Congrats again, HyperCaz.
                              Let's see if you can convince Paul to wear those too!

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.
                              LOL. Maybe we can just get him to wear neither.

Comment

LOL. Maybe we can just get him to wear neither.
                                hahahaha!
                                So very naughty, HyperCaz! You've gone below the gutter today; you're in the sewers!

Feel the love.
                                dolfyn.

Comment

Working...
                                X