No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. I'm writing this frommy friend's computer so I have to be quick. I couldn't checkall the posts before, so I'm sorry not replying on some of them.

It's just have something important to sayto kaylee.

Spoiler:
    I am staying at the east side of wichita in the Super 8 Motel. The airport the competition will be at is located south of our motel, between Rock Road and Pawnee street. I'm not sure if it's open to public between the competition and I can't check it. Just call me, when you're planning to go here and I'll be ready if they don't let you in-I'll come out.

I love this trip so far, it's been amazing. And the best of all: books are really cheap and I found Stargate books!!

Love you lot. *group hug*
    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Alles Gute zum Purzeltag Lia!

I hope my present arrived you.
      I know you're busy today.
      Hope to talk to you today!

---

awww, danke *knuddl*
      i hope we can talk today too. I am at uni at the moment but the teacher is boring after uni i am going to have dinner with my mom - but i hope we are at home at 9pm. so if you want to we can talk at the phone Then I also can tell you if my present has arrived.
      OMG I love the walli. And i love the lyrics from queen - they really touch my heart

Silver lovely picture

hey Oda Glad that everything is well enjoy your trip *huggles*

Comment

Of all the stargate books I've read so far (4 of them), I'd have to say that "Exogenesis" is my favorite. I want to buy the newest ones soon, but the Borders down the street from where my parents live never has them in stock.

Happy B-Day Fainne!

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          awww, danke *knuddl*
          i hope we can talk today too. I am at uni at the moment but the teacher is boring after uni i am going to have dinner with my mom - but i hope we are at home at 9pm. so if you want to we can talk at the phone Then I also can tell you if my present has arrived.
          OMG I love the walli. And i love the lyrics from queen - they really touch my heart
          I'd like to talk to you on the phone.
          Just call me when you're back home and you have time for me!
          I pray to our scottish god, that my present found the way to your home!
          *prays to Carson *

I thought, these lyrics would just be perfect for them.
          Glad you like it.

*Oda* - Nice to hear you have fun.
          Enjoy your trip and give Kaylee a hug from all the thunkers here!
          sigpic

Comment

*Oda*- I got the directions to where your at. Can't wait till Sunday. Glad to hear your having fun.

Luciana- I still have never gotten your PM.

Comment

It was in my sent folder...so I don't understand why you didn't get it!
              I'll send you another one.
              sigpic

Comment

hey ya'll! lol, I love checking this on my lunch break and have there be posts here! lol, makes the rest of my day go so much faster when I can think of other carson fans...and drool over nice carson pix!!!

*quickly wipes mouth off after looking at this pic* ...now if only it showed his blue eyes...

Spoiler:

just realized its a very large image...
                "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

(pops up)
                  Happy birthday Fianne, hope you have a lovely day with your Carson clone and your family.
                  here is a belated birthdaypresent:

Good to see you arrived savely in the usa Oda)
                  i am sure you will have a wonderfull time over there.
                  stargate books??? aaaahhhh, sounds great.
                  If you happen to see a SGF dvd over there, bring me one will ya)

Jetflair very handsome cdcover there, straight from the heart)
                  any time you have time let me know about the videogallery for the carson website and if you can help me with the link to it.

just let me know (see my emails to you and the pm)
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Silversi, very handsome picture)

lol, now THAT i call stubble.
                    Fianne, the foam!!!
                    (i will bring the blades for safetyreasons)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi first time I've been here on Beckett/McGillion thread.
                      it's past midnight here so I'll be brief,got work today.

Paul McGillion will be in Milton Keynes UK, for Collectomania during the May Bank Holiday Friday 2nd May to 5th May. I'm going to see him 2nd May it's his photo session that day.

Is anyone else going from the UK who I could met up with?

MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Welcome, MCH! Sadly I can't go to the UK *sad face* but you must give us all the goss post-high!

There are some very yummy piccies here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                          Of all the stargate books I've read so far (4 of them), I'd have to say that "Exogenesis" is my favorite. I want to buy the newest ones soon, but the Borders down the street from where my parents live never has them in stock.
                          .: I've only read Halycon, Exogenesis, Entanglement and Casualties of War and I must say Exogenesis and Casualties of War are my personal favourites I hope when they release new ones there will be some pre-Sunday, because even in books if I find my beloved team members have been replaced I'll go nuts

.: Aww, sadly I can't go to the UK. I'm hoping sometime he might come up near Washington State or BC because that's within short-trip distance. Kinda ironic, since SGA is filmed up there!

Comment

I want to go to the UK...

Hey, hey, I've started to put a little thread party together. It'll be nice if everyone gets involved - what it means is lots of pic spam, discussion and inhabiting the gutter for 7 days...

I'm calling it a "Resurrection Celebration" for obvious reasons. For those of you who haven't survived a thread party yet, it just means having certain theme days.

Past parties include:

the Wake of Carson Beckett
                            For-The-Hell-Of-It Party
                            Spiders and Mayhem Party

The plan for a new party is as follows:

Day 1 - 0.5 < 1 (pics of Carson in the last half of season 1)
                            Day 2 - Love A Man In Uniform (obviously pics of Paul in any kind of uniform...)
                            Day 3 - Taking Care of Business (any pic of Paul in a suit )
                            Day 4 - McGillicon (icon day! whip our your best GIMP and PS efforts)
                            Day 5 - Black Tie III (black and white pics)
                            Day 6 - Hairgasm (because you LOVE the hair)
                            Day 7 - Below the Belt (...I mean to say, you can do anything with this, probably pics of Paul in a certain...region... and/or smut lol)

Let me know what you think...and what a good date to start is!

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              Hi first time I've been here on Beckett/McGillion thread.
                              it's past midnight here so I'll be brief,got work today.

Paul McGillion will be in Milton Keynes UK, for Collectomania during the May Bank Holiday Friday 2nd May to 5th May. I'm going to see him 2nd May it's his photo session that day.

Is anyone else going from the UK who I could met up with?

MCH
                              Welcome MCH!!
                              A few of us here are going to see Paul at FedCon in June. Make sure you get some pictures for us .

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              Hey, hey, I've started to put a little thread party together. It'll be nice if everyone gets involved - what it means is lots of pic spam, discussion and inhabiting the gutter for 7 days...

I'm calling it a "Resurrection Celebration" for obvious reasons. For those of you who haven't survived a thread party yet, it just means having certain theme days.

Past parties include:

the Wake of Carson Beckett
                              For-The-Hell-Of-It Party
                              Spiders and Mayhem Party

The plan for a new party is as follows:

Day 1 - 0.5 < 1 (pics of Carson in the last half of season 1)
                              Day 2 - Love A Man In Uniform (obviously pics of Paul in any kind of uniform...)
                              Day 3 - Taking Care of Business (any pic of Paul in a suit )
                              Day 4 - McGillicon (icon day! whip our your best GIMP and PS efforts)
                              Day 5 - Black Tie III (black and white pics)
                              Day 6 - Hairgasm (because you LOVE the hair)
                              Day 7 - Below the Belt (...I mean to say, you can do anything with this, probably pics of Paul in a certain...region... and/or smut lol)

Let me know what you think...and what a good date to start is!
                              I seen the Wake party. It sounds so much fun. This will be my first party!!

Comment

We just need to decide on a date!

Anyway, once upon a time I used to take it upon myself go madly cap everything. I didn't always succeed, but I had good fun doing it. So when I finally watched Kindred Pt 1 today, I bet Jersey130 that I could make more than 25 caps of the final scene.

LOL

first 12 caps from Kindred Pt 1

Spoiler:

More to come...

Comment

Working...
                                X