Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been messing in photoshop again

Comment

Hello all! I'm back and I had a great time, but I'm glad to get back to the thunk

Congrats on 1000 posts Caz! I'd green you, but it's saying I need to spread the rep. around.

Welcome Tel!

Nel, I'm glad the operation went smoothly and that the Carson pics helped you through it.

Talk to you all later
      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Good to have you back Carson's Girl and I'm glad you had such a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
          Hello all! I'm back and I had a great time, but I'm glad to get back to the thunk

Congrats on 1000 posts Caz! I'd green you, but it's saying I need to spread the rep. around.

Welcome Tel!

Nel, I'm glad the operation went smoothly and that the Carson pics helped you through it.

Talk to you all later
          Thanks Carson's Girl
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Good morning everyone. I have no lessons now so I can relax a bit more.

SO I'm obviously up for a lot of thunking with Mr Deep-blue-eyes Beckett.

*Thunk*

Comment

Allestian - are you on your Easter break now?

Here is something to celebrate

Comment

Let me just say 'mmmmmmmmm yummmmy' he's deffinrtly very yummy! Anyway here's a wallpaper not my best work though sorry:
                http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/2681/beckett6vk.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Natasha - I like the wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                    Thanks Natasha - I like the wallpaper.
                    I've been meaning to do more since I got photoshop, but got a bit carried away and did 6 (I think) Spanky wallpapers so...maybe over the next few days!

Spoiler:

Comment

I look forward to seeing any more you might do.

Here's a smiling Carson to keep us going.

Comment

Hey all... Ive not been about for a while.. had probs and stuff..

but im back now ohh and love these wee smilies, there cool.

My room is all carson/paul posters no walls left lol...
                        Loving all these pictures here.. will need to post a few myself soon.

Laura.

Comment

Look forward to any pictures you might post, Laura, and glad to see you around.

Comment

Thanks! Here's one the now.. coz im gonna be late fir work lol Love this picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                              Allestian - are you on your Easter break now?

Here is something to celebrate

Unfortunately I'm not, well not for another week or 2. I normally have 2 lessons off on a Wednesday afternoon but my chemistry tutor was in a meeting so I got that off too.

I don't really want to go on Easter Break. When we come back we have our theatre pracitcal. So I'm on edge a bit.

Love the Carson pic.

Comment

Hey Allestian Nice to meet you, I'm Laura. Are you at collage or School?

Comment

Working...
                                X