Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 1,000 posts, HyperCaz!

AQOSC: Wow, a milestone post on your thread. I'm impressed.
    Carson: Aye, my little Caz, darlin'...gotta luv 'er.

Comment

Well done Caz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
        this post is a very special post and I chose this thread

that's 1000 posts

and why not a pic from The Deal

Would you just look at those eyes
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I know what you mean...they're so dark and deep and calm. Absolutely gorgeous.

*thunk*

Comment

I think this one shows his eyes off well.

*Sigh*

Comment

Decided I needed something to distract me - my wrist, where I had the op, is really itchy. And it's driving me mad. So I needed a Carson smile to cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                FLASHING!!! What better way to celebrate...?

Hehe the second pic in that post almost looks like the following dismay and denial to the flash or that's just me...because angst comes in many forms and flashing might be one of them
                hahaha didnt look at it like that!!just thought it was a good hair pic for ya!!! i would post another but one armed typing sucks..********* kickboxing and falling on shoulder....i need a doctor!!hahahahahaha!!! ya think carson is any good at physiotherapy??

Comment

Poor teknikal - I'm sure Carson would at least kiss it better.

Comment

Haven't posted here for ages - I'm sorry about that, but I really had to cut back on my thunk time, and so I neglected the wonderful Carson a little. But I still love him!

Nel - Hope you feel better soon after the operation!
                    HyperCaz - I know, it's a little late, but congrats on 1000 posts!!! Have a little picspam to celebrate this:

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thanks Arlessiar - and thanks for the pics - I feel better already!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                        hahaha didnt look at it like that!!just thought it was a good hair pic for ya!!! i would post another but one armed typing sucks..********* kickboxing and falling on shoulder....i need a doctor!!hahahahahaha!!! ya think carson is any good at physiotherapy??
                        hehehe yeah hair

I bet he's veeeery good at physio...

and his eyes are gorrrrrgeous....

doesn't that shirt bring out his gorrrrrgeous eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                          thanks for the pics - I feel better already!
                          Thanks so much for the green!

Have some more pics:

Bedtime for me, so good night,
                          A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

*thunks happily down a flight of stairs*

LOVELY PICS

*fangirl sigh* I never get tired of looking at pics

hopeless that's what I am...

Comment

Picks up Caz - with my good hand.

And thanks for the new pics Arlessiar. I'm off to bed now too, and I can have sweet dreams now.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                                I know what you mean...they're so dark and deep and calm. Absolutely gorgeous.

*thunk*
                                I was thinking Blue too, VERY blue
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X