No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the pictures, my friend, they are great. I've been away all weekend -had a very nice time - but I'm feeling abit edgy at the moment as I'm due to get an operation on my right wrist tomorrow. Unfortunately it is not Dr Beckett who will be performing it. But these photos have settled the nerves abit.

Comment

Mmm, photo-y goodness.

Good luck with the op Nel.

Maybe try closing your eyes and pretending its Beckett, might calm the nerves.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
        Mmm, photo-y goodness.

Good luck with the op Nel.

Thanks - I might just try that

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
          Thank you for the pictures, my friend, they are great. I've been away all weekend -had a very nice time - but I'm feeling abit edgy at the moment as I'm due to get an operation on my right wrist tomorrow. Unfortunately it is not Dr Beckett who will be performing it. But these photos have settled the nerves abit.
          Good luck with the operation Nel and I hope you recover quickly, or your wrist gets better soon, what have you

Originally posted by teknikal
          woohoo finally watched allies!!! i loved the
          Spoiler:
          flashing scene

linkin them because of possible spoilers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies8.jpg
          looks like hes commentating on something. 'match of the day atlantis.with your hosts, Dr.Carson Beckett and Dr.Elizabeth Weir!!!!.*insert canned applause here*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies7.jpg
          aw he needs a hug

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies1.jpg
          *wishing I could hug Carson*

Thanks for the great pics! I don't think I have the last 2 from Allies. I LOVE the first one!
          Spoiler:
          the "flashing" pic
          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Thanks Carson's Girl - unfortunately the operation was cancelled as there is some sort of infection in the ward and all operations have been cancelled. I now just have to wait and see when they give me a new date for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
              Thanks Carson's Girl - unfortunately the operation was cancelled as there is some sort of infection in the ward and all operations have been cancelled. I now just have to wait and see when they give me a new date for it.
              aw man!!is it the winter vomiting bug???thats over here most hospitals in dublin have it..

silverdamascus
              do picture carson!!it will so help. when my sis was in hospital with a tumour it hit me pretty hard,cos we're twins. but i started thinkin of the show 'scrubs' and all the whackiness made it soo much better.

so when youre in there everytime you are talking to someone kepp saying 'carson' or 'flashing scene(heehee)'

really hope it all gets sorted out soon for you Nel.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks teknikal. I'm not sure what infection it is, I've been keeping an eye on the news to see if it is mentioned. But I will think of Carson and the flashing scene whenever I need cheering up, and that will definitely work.

Comment

OH NO poor ole carson was on page 2 ohhh no
                  I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

I've some really bad news....CARSON WAS ON PAGE 3!!!!!

How is that possible?!

Walks off to philosophy growling about the poor little Scot being neglected.

Eirual.
                    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

less bumping, more thunking please bring out the pics. and now I haven't seen this one for a while...

Comment

oh and add in a couple of See Grace Fly smiles...

Comment

Hmm down and dirty...nice.

Makes me feel better after my philosophy lesson.

Dinner now. Yum yum yum.

Eirual.

Carson's face is so sweet in those images from 'See Grace Fly' as well. Especially the top one.
                          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Ooh nice I love those SGF pics!

Originally posted by Nel
                            That sucks. At least it isn't something life threatening, what would they do then? Well I can't help thinking about Hot Zone when you mention that there is some sort of infection

By the way, I meant to say before, I love your banner!

Originally posted by teknikal
                            do picture carson!!it will so help. when my sis was in hospital with a tumour it hit me pretty hard,cos we're twins. but i started thinkin of the show 'scrubs' and all the whackiness made it soo much better.
                            I know how you must have felt. I'm a twin too
                            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

If you feel bad in hospital just imagine that Carson is one of the doctors around there, paying a visit. LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Carson's Girl - I'm glad you like my banner. It was my first attempt at something like that.

Well - I've got a new date for my operation - tomorrow.

So I think I need a smiling Carson to keep my mind off it.

Comment

Working...
                                X