X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    *points at avatar* What do you think?
    Perfect
    Kinda glad I made and posted that texture now -wasn't too keen on it to begin with but it seems to have come in useful for this challenge
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Perfect
      Kinda glad I made and posted that texture now -wasn't too keen on it to begin with but it seems to have come in useful for this challenge
      Which texture is that?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Which texture is that?
        The red one that you've turned that fantastic shade of blue (well it looks blue to me )
        sigpic

Comment

The red one that you've turned that fantastic shade of blue (well it looks blue to me )
          It's a blueish green, teal kinda color... It was really easy to change it and I love it that color though it worked well in red for my first entry. So wait.. You made it or am I misunderstanding something??? Sorry it's about a quarter to three am here.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

It's a blueish green, teal kinda color... It was really easy to change it and I love it that color though it worked well in red for my first entry. So wait.. You made it or am I misunderstanding something??? Sorry it's about a quarter to three am here.
            No I made it, ages ago - I've made a couple more recently. Jumble snurched it and then decided to use it in this challenge And why aren't you asleep!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

No I made it, ages ago - I've made a couple more recently. Jumble snurched it and then decided to use it in this challenge And why aren't you asleep!!!!
              Wow - that's fantastic!!! Great job.

Uhm... because I'm too busy making Carson art??

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Wow - that's fantastic!!! Great job.

Uhm... because I'm too busy making Carson art??
                Oh I have nights like that - though I normally do it on a Friday or Saturday night because I know I don't have to get up the next day

sigpic

Comment

Hubby has Sunday and Mondays off so those are my Fri and Saturday.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Hubby has Sunday and Mondays off so those are my Fri and Saturday.
                    Fair enough Normally I'd be at work today, but I'm on sick leave until tomorrow and the little one is ill anyway and off school today
                    sigpic

Comment

Fair enough Normally I'd be at work today, but I'm on sick leave until tomorrow and the little one is ill anyway and off school today
                      I'm sorry to hear you're both sick. *hugs*

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you're both sick. *hugs*
                        Thanks, I'm a lot better than I was last week, and I think she's got a virus - sore throat, cough, generally yucky!!

sigpic

Comment

Blech. No fun at all.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

And now there's vomiting!!!! So better go sort this out Hope you manage to get some sleep soon
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay.. It's not 330a. I need to go to sleep. Gotta be up early - like in 5-6 hours.

BTW - I posted a matching wallie on AfA if you wanna check it out.

Have a great day MR. Hope you and your daughter feel better soon.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Love all of the artwork and pix gang!! Sorry to hear some of ya are feeling poorly. Look at all of the Carson pix (I recommend dirty,gun toting Beckett for anyone with a sore throat...your drool will coat your throat and you'll feel better). *grins* Yup that came out cheeky. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X