• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Heheh! Thanks!
    Anytime.

...OKAYICHOOSEPAUL.
    That was enough for me. I totally melted.
    Into a puddle of fangirl.
    *sigh* Dear lord, I've done it again...someone please tell me when to stop being so bloody gorgeous...the girls just melt at the mere sight of me...

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
      Yeah, isn't it ironic that Sheppard could have been Mensa, and he's played by someone who spent three years on the show before he figured out that Carson's Scottish?
      Three years? Paul said that Joe was surprised to hear the Scottish accent at the original read-through, so that'd be on day one...?

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        *sigh* Dear lord, I've done it again...someone please tell me when to stop being so bloody gorgeous...the girls just melt at the mere sight of me...
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...engrabs/24.jpg
        Hahaha, don't ever change, Paul.
        Thunking is so much funfunfun.

Three years? Paul said that Joe was surprised to hear the Scottish accent at the original read-through, so that'd be on day one...?
        That's what I thought too?
        He'd mentioned that at a couple of panels too...
        How strange.

Comment

Hahaha, don't ever change, Paul.
          Thunking is so much funfunfun.

That's what I thought too?
          He'd mentioned that at a couple of panels too...
          How strange.
          Exactly, he mentioned it in one of the vids I linked to earlier...*scrolls*...Part 5.

Comment

zomg I just found the funnest (yes, that's a word) thing on photobucket- it has an inbuilt editor!
            Look what you can do with it!
            Such fun!
            Christmas pressie! (See, he's wearing a bow...)

Comment

I love both!
              Hahaha, of course Carson would be oblivious.
              And then he'd try and fix them all up...
              Awwwwwww.

Aw! For me?
              Thaaaanks.
              *snatches and runs*

Comment

Mmmm...the idea of Paul flirting with me at a convention (or anywhere! ) is very appealing to me, although he wouldn't need to put the Scottish accent on because his own voice does the job on its own I'd already be halfway to a puddle of goo on the floor just seeing him and hearing him talk...mind you, I suppose I'd still blush if he did put his Scottish accent on when flirting with me, I suspect it's his version of Joey Tribbiani's "How you doin'?"

I found this pic around the 150 - 200 page mark, I can't remember the username of whoever posted it originally, but thanks - whoever you are (if you're still out there)!

Last edited by Mirela; 01 December 2009, 08:14 AM.
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Caramel freaking LOVE your new sig hahaha its pretty much all you and quite hysterical altho i can choose unlike you

Scaperfan love the christmas prent you gave caramel! haha its kinda perfect
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If this ain't applicable in here I apologise now.

Hello all,

You you may or many not know DST / AA has ground to a halt on their Stargate action figures. Theyt haven't said yes or no, but at present, there is no guarantee that there will be an action figure of Dr Beckett.

A few of us have decided we want to take matters into our own hands if we can. (Special than ks to Mooncat for this). We are trying to get at least 15 people to commit to the commisioned manufacture of the heads of Dr Beckett and McKay in a 1/6 scale. (I am for Dr Beckett!) full details of this activity can be found in the following thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61692

Hope to see you there!

Thunderbird 2.
                    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

That's exactly what happened!

As for Joe figuring out Carson's Scottish:
                      Paul mentions on one video that Joe approached him one day and asked, "Hey, Paulie, is your character Scottish?" To which Paul responded, "Yeah, Joe. I've been on the show for three years." "Alright."

The way I interpret it, Joe was initially confused by Paul's Scottish accent, but didn't ask him about it until the third season.

Another LolScot. Hopefully I did his accent some justice. I may not be able to speak in a different accent, but I like to think I can write accents.
                      "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                      SGA Lionized!
                      sigpic
                      For the larger version, visit my DA
                      I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                      I ship canon. & Keller
                      Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

*is wearing the same fleece as Carson is, right now, trying to stay warm*

And wait, did I hear someone mention Phibi??? That reminds me I need to stop holding her Joe Flanigan hostage and send it on to her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                          Another LolScot. Hopefully I did his accent some justice. I may not be able to speak in a different accent, but I like to think I can write accents.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19236
                          he does have point...
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I hated this episode, but I couldn't resist this caption, since we're calling these pics LolScots after all.
                            "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                            SGA Lionized!
                            sigpic
                            For the larger version, visit my DA
                            I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                            I ship canon. & Keller
                            Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

I love both!
                              Hahaha, of course Carson would be oblivious.
                              And then he'd try and fix them all up...
                              Awwwwwww.
                              Exactly....he'd feel all embarrassed and guilty, and then run around trying to revive them all...probably with limited success, as unless he keeps his mouth shut, he'd just set them swooning again with his "are yeh alright, dear?"

Aw! For me?
                              Thaaaanks.
                              *snatches and runs*
                              Don't unwrap him til Christmas!

Comment

Anybody here interested in buying a Beckett "head" to make a 1:6 (12" tall) custom action figure? Diamond Select doesn't seem to be interested in Beckett, so Mooncat is looking for takers on comissioning a custom-made head sculpt. If there's enough interest, it'd be just $25 a head. Just thought I'd pass this on. I always wanted a Beckett action figure and was really sad when DS/AA just kept putting it off until it was too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X