Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
    *wanders in*

Just capped 'Before I Sleep' and here are my fave pics of the delectable Dr Beckett.

Och he makes me proud to be Scottish Note the best two actors on Stargate (Atlantis) are British exports? Paul from Scotland and David from England...
    *cough, cough*
    Don't forget the other best actor on there, missy.
    JF! An American.
    The triple threat of JF, PM, and DH.

Let's go, Rodney! We'll invade Carson's thread.
    Okay. At least he's not on page 2 today.

Good to see you kitty!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
      I took few q/a from Paul in Joe M's blog which may cheer you up:

If you were invited to a costume party and the theme was ‘childhood heroes,’ who would you go as?”

PM: Flash. That way I could be everywhere at once.

Will you ever start a blog? Please, please start a blog! For the love of ceol mor, man!”

PM: Don’t see myself ever doing my own blog. Joe’s a tough act to follow.

Have you ever visited your Gateworld thread, a.k.a. The Gutter? I hope you brought some hipwaders if you ventured there…”

Michael A. Burstein writes: “Were you as surprised as the rest of us when you died so quickly on 24?”

PM: Not really – everyone gets killed by Jack.

(Paul's answer made me feel better)

PM: I’ve popped into the Gateworld thread a few times. No hipsters were needed – everyone seemed pretty cool!

Whatever happened to the “wee turtles?”

PM: Rodney still has them. The *******! “Give me back my wee baby turtles!!”
      Thanks Ricky!
      If only PM would start his own blog, or something!
      Cool that's he been here. Hope we didn't scare him off!

Maybe they like me a little too much.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
        Thanks Ricky!
        If only PM would start his own blog, or something!
        Cool that's he been here. Hope we didn't scare him off!
        And I wonder if he still checks in occasionally...

And he just became cooler to me...is my nyquil brain tricking me..or did he mention he has tattoos?

:swoon:
        That just sealed it...I'm a fan for life!

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

*tosses a giant tube of hair gel at Shep to distract him from his nefarious invasion idea* We'll keep our Hot Scot safe from all invaders. hehe Wow. I must be on the good drugs cuz I just answered Lady S's pic fic with an almost serious response. *kicks stupid germs then drools over the pretty pics* hehehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

"C'mon Rodney... give it up and go back to your own thread"
            "Kay... between us we can stay ahead of Sheppard..."
            sig by me

Comment

Drugs! Just how many of my thunkers are on drugs now?
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Lady S, I don't think we could scare off Paul-he's seen David Hewlett naked. hehehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *snickers loudly* Lady S, I don't think we could scare off Paul-he's seen David Hewlett naked. hehehe }:O
                  and kissed the man.
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    and kissed the man.
                    ROFLMAO...I can't wait to see A Dogs Breakfast...I've been watching clips on youtube...that and some con stuff people have posted. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching the kisses he auctioned off for charity

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Visiting this thread for the first time in ages ( sorry), I just can't help getting in the mood for participating in the thunking again.

I took the time and read the Q&A with PM on JM's blog. It put a huge smile on my face! No one can resist the man!

Here's for you who keep the thunk thread alive!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                        Visiting this thread for the first time in ages ( sorry), I just can't help getting in the mood for participating in the thunking again.
                        :waves...then sneezes:

Sorry!
                        Im Jenny...the newest McGillion convert ( least I think I am ).

To the rest of you...How are the sickies feeling? I think I maybe on the mend..Stupid weather in Vegas messed me up...It went from 78 degrees to 110 in a matter of two days...No wonder I got a head cold...

Here's a little something to start Sunday with...

Cant wait until tomorrow...I finally get to go buy Season 4 ...( Season 5 comes out this week too... right ?) Ive gone back and watched some of the Season 1 episodes again ( Back when I was a somewhat JF girl ) ..and geeze, how could I have overlooked the Hot Doc?

Oh yeah, and Im gettin my plane ticket for Vancouver tomorrow too...Its funny, Im more excited about the April con...than the other stuff I have going on before April ( Phantom of the Opera con, the lead in a Vegas play, school, christmas)...Im just keeping my fingers crossed that the Hot Doc is there ( if not, then Ill have an excuse to go to another con )

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyMurray View Post
                          ROFLMAO...I can't wait to see A Dogs Breakfast...I've been watching clips on youtube...that and some con stuff people have posted. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching the kisses he auctioned off for charity
                          He did?!?!?!?

That's hot.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

I took the time and read the Q&A with PM on JM's blog. It put a huge smile on my face! No one can resist the man!

Here's for you who keep the thunk thread alive!

*huggles*

Originally posted by JennyMurray View Post
                          :waves...then sneezes:

Sorry!
                          Im Jenny...the newest McGillion convert ( least I think I am ).

To the rest of you...How are the sickies feeling? I think I maybe on the mend..Stupid weather in Vegas messed me up...It went from 78 degrees to 110 in a matter of two days...No wonder I got a head cold...

Here's a little something to start Sunday with...

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...4f5a1905-1.jpg

Cant wait until tomorrow...I finally get to go buy Season 4 ...( Season 5 comes out this week too... right ?) Ive gone back and watched some of the Season 1 episodes again ( Back when I was a somewhat JF girl ) ..and geeze, how could I have overlooked the Hot Doc?

Oh yeah, and Im gettin my plane ticket for Vancouver tomorrow too...Its funny, Im more excited about the April con...than the other stuff I have going on before April ( Phantom of the Opera con, the lead in a Vegas play, school, christmas)...Im just keeping my fingers crossed that the Hot Doc is there ( if not, then Ill have an excuse to go to another con )
                          Yozies! *huggles*

I need to buy season 5 pronto!!

Comment

Just read the Q & A over at JM's blog...

Paul McGillion has tattoos?!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Just read the Q & A over at JM's blog...

Paul McGillion has tattoos?!
                              Yep! There's pics on the thread, couple of pages back.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Yep! There's pics on the thread, couple of pages back.
                                :whine: where? I can't find 'em....doesn't help I'm trying to look through my phones browser..:tantrum:

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Working...
                                X