Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
    I bought "A Guy Thing" dvd at FIY for $3.99 ( used). I watch it now.
    Let us know if it's any good!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
      Seeing all these pics of a sleeping Carson has made me tired...time for Postie to go night night.

*wanders off with loverly Hot Scot thoughts*

Have a good evening everyone!
      Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Night!!

I should be headin' to bed as well.....
      Night Postie and AMC .... Wishing you all Sweet Scot Dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
        Night Postie and AMC .... Wishing you all Sweet Scot Dreams!!
        I'm not headin' to bed just yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Let us know if it's any good!
          I don't wach all of it as I will get up early tomorrow to drive about 2 hours to visit my old high school to see classmates I don't see for almost 25 years since gradutation. I will have free time tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
            I don't wach all of it as I will get up early tomorrow to drive about 2 hours to visit my old high school to see classmates I don't see for almost 25 years since gradutation. I will have free time tomorrow night.
            Ok.

Comment

*rescues Carson using the BlackBerry* Carson better appreciate how hard it is to get GW on this thing!
              sigpic

Comment

Loverly pics as always gang!! Very...inspirational. *cheeky wink* Ahem. *tackle hugs AMC and anyone else nearby* More Paul pics please!!! It'll help me recuperate from my Relay for Life event last night (yes really). Only lasted two hours with my broken toe and bum knee but logged 15-20 miles though. Most moving part of the evening was the lighting of the Luminaria candles then the dimming of the stadium lights while a guy on the bag pipes played 'Amazing Grace' as he walked the mile long track with this year's Hope ambassador and her family. She carried the Hope candle/torch while he played...not a dry eye anywhere. And as soon as the ceremony ended,the skies opened up with rain and thunderstorms so I don't really know if the RFL continued or if they had to call it off for safety reasons (I left shortly after the ceremony cuz my body said 'no more ya daft git'). Thanks to all who PM'd me with names for my Honor Roll,it helped keep me going. *squishy hugs for everyone* Now more Paul pics please! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

*applauds Raven* I know a couple of people who appreciate all that you did very much. I would post some Carson but I am on the BlackBerry.
                  sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs Postie* Thanks sweetie! I enjoyed the Relay a lot-it was awesome to be there walking with survivors,caregivers,and folks like me who were there to walk in memory or in honor of someone. hehe Hopefully some wonderful soul will post some pics of our beloved Hot Scot to help me recuperate. *big cheeky grin and squishy hug for anyone who needs or wants one* Woooohoooo!!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*gets tackle hugged by Raven* Oof! Hey, Raven...did you get my PM?

And because I am now home...

sigpic

Comment

*gently wipes off Postie from the tackle hug* hehe Nice pic Postie! Off to check Postie's PM. hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha! I heard you were on page 2 again!
                          I don't want to talk about it, Rodney.
                          You're on page 1 now so relax.

I'll have you know I am never on page 1.
                          Shut it, Rodney, you sound just like John!
                          I wish you boys would stop arguing about this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Brilliant Lady S. just brilliant!! Got more to share with the rest of the class? hehehehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry. I should have known. Sometimes the Scottish Affect can have serious consequences on some thunkers.

I really shouldn't have unzipped my shirt.
                              thunker in bed: No...it was worth it.
                              sigpic

Comment

GUH!! Unzipped Carson-Lady S. you just blew up my brain! Yay! More unzipped Carson please!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X