Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
    Oh hells yes! We need more Dr. Beckett's. *tries to perfect cloning process*
    Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Nummie doctor pics!! Age is just a number. Like my weight (@#$!). Or my
    IQ (apparently it's under the chart,not off the chart). hehehehe More nummies from under the ole mountain please!! hehehe }:O
    Ok here we go another pic of the doctor...

Comment

Nummie doctor pics!! Age is just a number. Like my weight (@#$!). Or my
      IQ (apparently it's under the chart,not off the chart). hehehehe More nummies from under the ole mountain please!! hehehe }:O
      I hear you on the weight thing....slowly going bye-bye though. Are you going to Chicago to the Con?

*pulls out a pic from Antarctica*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        Warmer, but not there
        Guess again.
        20? Do I need to be going higher or lower? LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

20? Do I need to be going higher or lower? LOL.
          Cold. Lower.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Oooh the look on Carson's face while reclining on the chair...bawdy thoughts abound. Sadly, I'm not going anywhere near a con this year unless I win the lottery. *kicks stupid economy* Are you going Postie? If so,take plenty of pics and give detailed reports 'kay? Lovely pics by the way. So ya have a mountain full of Hot Scot shots...alright that came out wonky. The cool pics do that to my brain. My excuse. Sticking to it. hhehehehehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              *melts*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Cold. Lower.
                16? I was not expecting to go lower.

Oooh the look on Carson's face while reclining on the chair...bawdy thoughts abound. Sadly, I'm not going anywhere near a con this year unless I win the lottery. *kicks stupid economy* Are you going Postie? If so,take plenty of pics and give detailed reports 'kay? Lovely pics by the way. So ya have a mountain full of Hot Scot shots...alright that came out wonky. The cool pics do that to my brain. My excuse. Sticking to it. hhehehehehe }:O
                Yep, I am going. So is LRJ02. Between the two of us, I think we will get plenty of Scot shots. I currently have over 500 pics of Carson/Paul saved. You've seen, what, maybe 25 or so of them. Lots more to come.

And while I hated this episode, Carson did look good in it...

sigpic

Comment

And because I am totally smitten with the Doctor aspect of Carson:
                  Yes me too but there's something about that soldiery side to me

picspam
                  Spoiler:

Comment

*carefully scoops up EB and sticks her in the freezer to cool off* Brrr!! Gonna look at the Hot Scot shots to warm up. *cheeky grin* hehehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

16? I was not expecting to go lower.
                      *nodding* yep.

Comment

Will be happy to take photos

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          *melts*
                          He seems to have that effect on a lot of us...*scoops you back up and gets Dr. Beckett to mold you back into shape*

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                          Yes me too but there's something about that soldiery side to me
                          picspam
                          Spoiler:

Ok...I will admit...soldiery!Carson does have it's mrowness (yes, I am creating words now) factor. Couple soldier!Beckett with doctor!Beckett and I am ded. Ded to the point I can't even spell the word correctly.
                          sigpic

Comment

*staggers back from the double team of Postie and LJR02 and their lovely,
                            wicked, naughty thoughts inspiring photos* Soldier Carson-GAH!! Scot Bond for sure!! Wooohooo!!! hehehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

*nodding* yep.
                              I never would have guessed...well, I mean, I did guess...but...oh, never mind. *post a pic of CB/PM instead*

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                              Will be happy to take photos
                              And you will share them with me, right? *bats eyelashes*

sigpic

Comment

I never would have guessed...well, I mean, I did guess...but...oh, never mind. *post a pic of CB/PM instead*
                                How old did you think I was??

Comment

Working...
                                X