No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go away for a few days (not of my choosing) and come back to tons of CB/PM goodness. Niiiiiccceeee.

Hopefully I will have some of my own here soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *tackle hugs LJR02* Call me Raven or 'hey you' if you're in a pinch. hehe I'm only 2 hours away from Atlanta but alas I have no coin for the con. *kicks stupid economy* Are you going to DC or Atlanta this year LJR02? If so, take plenty of pics and give us detailed reports. Yummy pics of our beloved Hot Scot by the way...got more to tease us into Tuesday? hehehe }:O
      Raven- Where are you at? I am about 2 hours from ATL (depending on how the crow flies).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
        I go away for a few days (not of my choosing) and come back to tons of CB/PM goodness. Niiiiiccceeee.

Hopefully I will have some of my own here soon.
        Welcome back Postie!

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
          Welcome back Postie!
          Thanks for posting lots of lovelies for us to look at. I need to get some more uploaded here soon.

*pulls Carson back up from the dreaded page 2*
          sigpic

Comment

*tackles Paul*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*tackle hugs Postie* Welcome back sweetie! Waiting patiently for more yummy pics of our Hot Scot....are they here yet? hehehe Postie, I currently live in the crap hole city of Columbus (roughly 2 hours from Atlanta) so I can at least know Paul will be relatively close by. *kicks stupid economy again* Nice to see ya again EB!! Ya know LJR02, that last pic ya posted of Carson brought a grin to my face...he's got the cheekiest expression...I love his cheeks. *snickers innocently* Get your minds outta the sack...ah who the hell am I kidding? Last one into the gutter is a rotten egg! *canon ball from gutter's high dive* hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs Postie* Welcome back sweetie! Waiting patiently for more yummy pics of our Hot Scot....are they here yet? hehehe Postie, I currently live in the crap hole city of Columbus (roughly 2 hours from Atlanta) so I can at least know Paul will be relatively close by. *kicks stupid economy again* Nice to see ya again EB!! Ya know LJR02, that last pic ya posted of Carson brought a grin to my face...he's got the cheekiest expression...I love his cheeks. *snickers innocently* Get your minds outta the sack...ah who the hell am I kidding? Last one into the gutter is a rotten egg! *canon ball from gutter's high dive* hehe }:O
                Raven- Check your PM's!

*jumps in gutter* Oohh...it is warm in here!
                sigpic

Comment

Ain't it nice and toasty Postie? Sorry for the Dr. Seuss bit. Check your PM too! hehehe Just think we connected cuz of Paul. We need Hot Scot shots to celebrate!! Woooohooooo!!! hehehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Ain't it nice and toasty Postie? Sorry for the Dr. Seuss bit. Check your PM too! hehehe Just think we connected cuz of Paul. We need Hot Scot shots to celebrate!! Woooohooooo!!! hehehe }:O
                    Paul bringing the people together...LOL.

Okay, I have some Hot Scot in the form of a "video dating" thing for Carson. I have no idea who made this nor can I remember where I found it, but I think it is cute and should be posted. I will post them 1 by 1 (there are 9) so that way we can keep Carson on the front page where he belongs. to JF!

sigpic

Comment

*giggles helplessly* Keep going Postie!!! hhehhee }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

More Carson video dating services please!! Hmmm...didn't Paul auction off a kiss at one of his DragonCon appearances? *floats off to happy place*
                        hehehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles helplessly* Keep going Postie!!! hhehhee }:O
                          These just crack me up...#2 is below...

Last edited by off_the_post18; 28 April 2009, 03:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*dives in

Ok currently capturing some more pics... and will be uploading soon. In the meantime .....

Comment

Awwwww!! Kisses away Carson's tears then snuggles with him. *whistles innocently* hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

One more for a few moments...#3 in the series...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X