Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    Thunkers, help me! I am afflicting with Chicago-itis. As in should I take the plunge and go. The lovely Paul is going to be there, you know, with all those other lovely, lovely men...
    I don't know what to do.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...van09_0269.JPG

How am I supposed to resist this?
    Lady ...no point in resisting !! Take the plunge and go! I gave in after being afflicted with Chicago-itis.... or SG convention-itis too. I couldn't resist either.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

I just got 'A Dog's Breakfast' today! Now I just have to find time to watch it.
    Great movie....just had a viewing the other day myself

Comment

I am thisclose to just jumping in and doing it!

Tell me, did you opt for the Gold Package deal? I'm not sure about it...

sigpic

Comment

I am this close to just jumping in and doing it!

Tell me, did you opt for the Gold Package deal? I'm not sure about it...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...van09_0279.JPG
        I did opt for the gold package deal both in Vancouver and Chicago though I am sure other ones would be just as well....just depends on if you care about autos being included and the extra events.

Vancouver was actually my first Stargate only convention. I also thought it may be the only Stargate convention I would attend so it was totally worth it to me to get the gold package. Then when I got home I decided I really wanted to attend another one.

I just did the same for Chicago because I enjoyed the other so much. I suppose I could have bought a different package but liked that the extra events were included.

For me....Apparently I always end up having other extra items not included like..photo ops, and getting involved in the auction last time...I'll try to resist this go round...lol.

Really it just depends on you and what you want. Anyone else have any advice on other ticket packages ...or have attended previous Chicago events?

Comment

Thanks for the input!

So, LJR02, the Gold Package is worth it, then?
          I am sorely tempted to go all the way. As long as I'm going, if I decide to go I figure I'd go all the way.

I've never met Paul before.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the input!

So, LJR02, the Gold Package is worth it, then?
            I am sorely tempted to go all the way. As long as I'm going, if I decide to go I figure I'd go all the way.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...van09_0277.JPG

I've never met Paul before.
            I am in the same school of thought about the gold package....go all the way....and that yes it is worth it!

Oh, he is a lovely man. I have had the pleasure of meeting him twice now. Once in 2007 here in Atlanta at Dragon Con and this past April in Vancouver. Actually I found all the guests I met to be great, very nice and cool people.

Comment

*gently whaps Lady S on the arm* Go love!! Take the plunge and go all the way...okay that came out wonky. If ya got the coin for it, go. No point in wallowing in the 'what-ifs and maybes'. I've heard repeatedly that Paul is a wonderful guest and a fine man. If I had the coin for DragonCon, I'd be there in a heart beat. So take the plunge,get the really cool gold package then give us very detailed reports and lots of pics. *cheeky grin* So, now that that's settled, who has some loverly Paul/Carson pics to share? Nice way to end a Monday night...especially after my 12 mile walk this afternoon in 90+degree Fahrenheit weather.
              Yes,that's my woe is me voice. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks again!
                I'm very close to taking the plunge all the way!

sigpic

Comment

Ok Crimson or Raven ... whichever you prefer ...actually which do you prefer? lol And btw ...we'll have to see if we can come up with a way to get you here for DC You know me ..... love the pics... so here you go ...

Comment

*tackle hugs LJR02* Call me Raven or 'hey you' if you're in a pinch. hehe I'm only 2 hours away from Atlanta but alas I have no coin for the con. *kicks stupid economy* Are you going to DC or Atlanta this year LJR02? If so, take plenty of pics and give us detailed reports. Yummy pics of our beloved Hot Scot by the way...got more to tease us into Tuesday? hehehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *tackle hugs LJR02* Call me Raven or 'hey you' if you're in a pinch. hehe I'm only 2 hours away from Atlanta but alas I have no coin for the con. *kicks stupid economy* Are you going to DC or Atlanta this year LJR02? If so, take plenty of pics and give us detailed reports. Yummy pics of our beloved Hot Scot by the way...got more to tease us into Tuesday? hehehe }:O
                      Ok...Raven I'll be there though I currently live just outside Atlanta...so not far. I'll be sure to share pics and reports.

Comment

Comment

*it's just been awhile since i posted something

Comment

Thanks for sharing your Carson pics!! So have ya met the Hot Scot at any cons? Everyone who posts con reports always say how sweet and kind Paul is (duh!!). If ya do have an up close and personal Paul experience,would ya share with the rest of the class? *bats puppy dog eyes at LJR02* hehe Sorry, I'm a bit cheeky tonight. Still can't believe I walked 12 miles today and didn't melt in the weather...course your pics are melting the few brain cells I have left...no biggie. hehehe *hugs LJR02* }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              Thanks for sharing your Carson pics!! So have ya met the Hot Scot at any cons? Everyone who posts con reports always say how sweet and kind Paul is (duh!!). If ya do have an up close and personal Paul experience,would ya share with the rest of the class? *bats puppy dog eyes at LJR02* hehe Sorry, I'm a bit cheeky tonight. Still can't believe I walked 12 miles today and didn't melt in the weather...course your pics are melting the few brain cells I have left...no biggie. hehehe *hugs LJR02* }:O
                              I have had the pleasure of meeting him twice. He's a great guy, sweet and very personable. I do have a experience or two to share and promise to share tomorrow...For now I think I'm going to head to bed. Hope you all have Sweet Scot Dreams !

Soldiery Picspam
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wicked pic spam LJR02!! Looking forward to hearing about your encounter with our beloved Hot Scot. Good night folks!!! hehee }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X