Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Arlessiar go to bed!
    Hey, I went to bed shortly after my post! But I was right, I couldn't sleep!

Love your pics from TLG! PM is so great in this episode! I mean, yes, he's always great of course, but this episode was special, it was like a dream coming true for me!

Originally posted by dorka
    only a few more pics like this and I'll think PMG is sexier than JF *faints*
    LOL! Well yes, PM is pretty sexy... I mean, not that JF isn't, but... you know, there's a reason I'm thunking here!

Lexa Jayde and SapphireJewelledQueen, welcome to this thread!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

To make up for the Party hat one. The EYES....
      This is such a great pic! I think I might just....*thunk*

Yep...there we go...

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

hehe we got an Aussie invasion going on
        Hi Sapphire and Lexa welcome

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

btw...what does "thunk" mean exactly...well I'm only learning english since a few years and never really saw that world anywhere else...and the dictionary don't want to tell me ditto

Comment

Sapph, Lexa, nice of you to join us here, right Dorka??
            It's been very quiet with no sign of Caz lately!! This place needs livening up with some new posters!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              btw...what does "thunk" mean exactly...well I'm only learning english since a few years and never really saw that world anywhere else...and the dictionary don't want to tell me ditto
              thunk is a noise you make when you see someone hot . You fall on the floor and make a "thunk"
              at least I think it's that

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                Sapph, Lexa, nice of you to join us here, right Dorka??
                It's been very quiet with no sign of Caz lately!! This place needs livening up with some new posters!

Yes, veeeeerrry nice and Welcome here from me too... I guess I'm already too used to you two

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                  thunk is a noise you make when you see someone hot . You fall on the floor and make a "thunk"
                  at least I think it's that
                  *lol* oookkkaaayyy.... here you rather say something like *Whoaaaa* if you think someone is hot...and *buuum* if you fall on the floor *lol* I guess Thunk is better then

Comment

*waves* hiya Immy

Erised, I think thats correct. At least, thats what I always thought. Another word that I've seen people use is *Thud* but it just doesnt have the same ring to it

Dorka, your English is great for someone learning!

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                      hehe we got an Aussie invasion going on
                      Hi Sapphire and Lexa welcome
                      The Aussies and Dorka holding the fort!
                      Nice to see.
                      There is a huge number of Aussies in this thread, isn't there... Wonder why that is... apart from the obvious.

Comment

Heehee alright party seems to be coming to a close, who is going to help me clean this Thread up?

Hey no TJ? I saw you lurking.
                        D'oh! Busted, sorry guys I was insanely busy yesterday, but was enjoying watching you all celebrate!!!

And is it just me or does that Carson smilee look NOTHING like Carson??? Where's that irresistible pointy hair damn it???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULY! YOU GET SEXIER AND HOTTER WITH AGE!! WOOF!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                          D'oh! Busted, sorry guys I was insanely busy yesterday, but was enjoying watching you all celebrate!!!

And is it just me or does that Carson smilee look NOTHING like Carson??? Where's that irresistible pointy hair damn it???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULY! YOU GET SEXIER AND HOTTER WITH AGE!! WOOF!!
                          The only ones that look anything like the characters are and

Comment

hello... Aussie invasion!!!! awesome dudes!!!

i know you know me Dorka, and you are probably sick of me by now!! hehehe

Paul is sometimes sexier than JF, and i am freely able to admit to that.... plus his ability to switch his accent is totally cute!!!!
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              i know you know me Dorka, and you are probably sick of me by now!! hehehe
                              NOOOO never *lol*

PMG with Dave:

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                NOOOO never *lol*

PMG with Dave:

awww thanks Dorka

those two are hilarious together... hehe i loveed them bashing on Martin Wood and Martin Gero... they are sooo adorable!!!!!
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X