Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverdamascus
    Nice one watcher, you there yourself? Musta been pretty cool.
    Yes, I was. I see you're new here so I guess you missed my reports and photos from the convention. It starts back on page 42 if you want to read it. Also, Paul was nice enough to pose for a photo for his Thunk Thread readers each of the four days of the con. I was such a fan girl!

I don't think Paul actually reads this thread himself. I think he's said in an interview somewhere that's he's not good with computers. But maybe somebody reports back to him in general what's going on here. Even if that's not happening, he does know about the existence of the thread since everybody on Stargate has one here at GateWorld. When I said posted on his thread at GateWorld and I wanted photos for his fans, he knew what I meant without asking what I was going on about.

I know he doesn't read the fan fiction. During his Sunday talk session he asked the audience if he should look into that subject and we all said No! Don't read it! I don't think he will, although I'm sure he knows what's going on out there. I seem to recall another convention report where the subject was brought up. With all the years of SG1, how could anyone associated with the show not know? I know Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge have made references to the subject at conventions.

And since you're new, let's have a screen cap of the first time we see the good doctor in the show. From Rising.

Hmm, that's not very thunkable. How about this one? Paul was selling these at DragonCon.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

have some double thunk

sigpic

Comment

Yup. Definitely thunkable.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          I know he doesn't read the fan fiction. During his Sunday talk session he asked the audience if he should look into that subject and we all said No! Don't read it! I don't think he will, although I'm sure he knows what's going on out there.
          OMG! NO! Don't read it Paul. That's funny.

How about this one? Paul was selling these at DragonCon.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...F3958edit2.jpg
          That is one Thunkable look.

Comment

Yes, I was. I see you're new here so I guess you missed my reports and photos from the convention. It starts back on page 42 if you want to read it. Also, Paul was nice enough to pose for a photo for his Thunk Thread readers each of the four days of the con. I was such a fan girl!

And since you're new, let's have a screen cap of the first time we see the good doctor in the show. From Rising.

Hmm, that's not very thunkable. How about this one? Paul was selling these at DragonCon.

Hmm, feelin' the love...
            Ta Watcher, off to have a scroll through those pages!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by ALHDZSZ
              When it comes to Doctors in stargate, no one beats Dr. Lam
              Well, she's cute. But this is the protected CB/PM thunk thread, so you might find more friends in her thunk thread. Or in the LabCoatLove thread, we thunk for everyone in a lab coat over there!

I don't think Paul actually reads this thread himself. I think he's said in an interview somewhere that's he's not good with computers. But maybe somebody reports back to him in general what's going on here. Even if that's not happening, he does know about the existence of the thread since everybody on Stargate has one here at GateWorld.
              Well, that's something, right? At least he knows that a lot of very crazy and very naughty ladies are thunking for him somewhere on this planet!

I know he doesn't read the fan fiction. During his Sunday talk session he asked the audience if he should look into that subject and we all said No! Don't read it!
              Good advice! Really, a good advice. I'm a very great fanfic fan, I even write ff myself, but if I were an actor I would never ever want to read that stuff. It's better if he doesn't. There are some good fanfics out there, but the rest might give him a heart attack!

I made new screencaps today, here are some of them:

I loved the way he looked in this scene of "The Siege 3", there are so many emotions showing in his face. Hurt, self-reproach, fear, compassion, the wish to help - PM is really a great actor!

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I really love the third one. You're right, Arlessiar. PM is one who can say a lot without saying anything at all.

Comment

Trying to get in some quality thunking before midnight, and thought I'd share the love.

I just love his expression here. He's so cute!

And this one too. Not to mention how gorgeous his eyes look; they show up so well in this pic.

Comment

Then there's this one with his mum. Dontcha just wanna give him a big hug?
                    Silly me, like that's ever NOT the case!

*GUH!*
                    Ok, so a hug isn't the first thing that springs to mind when I see this pic!

Comment

How about a little multi-thunk?

This was one of my first ever caps. So it has a special place in my heart. Not to mention the fine young men it contains.

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                        http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ion/PMeyes.jpg
                        *GUH!*
                        Ok, so a hug isn't the first thing that springs to mind when I see this pic!

Yep that pic causes dirty, dirty thoughts

Just letting you all know that I've had my name changed from Imo, I just had way to many people thinking I was a bloke...

Okay now thats done, back to the thunking, really lovely pics everyone

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                          Just letting you all know that I've had my name changed from Imo, I just had way to many people thinking I was a bloke...
                          Hehe was that the reason. Oh well Immy it is then.

Ooh a very concerned Doctor.

Happy Paul promo shot.

Mmm *Thunk*

Comment

Mmmm concerned doctor *sigh*

sexy over shoulder look

dimples

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                              Mmmm concerned doctor *sigh*

sexy over shoulder look
                              http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ga/gift143.jpg
                              Mmm, I'm not looking at the over the shoulder bit more what's behind. We just don't have enough of those shots I would blame the Labcoat but I love the Labcoat too much.

Comment

Ah, your in luck Rose, I just happen to have a couple of nice ones. but true there definitely arn't enough

hehe I've been spending the first day of my holiday's looking up pics of Carsons derriere.

Comment

Working...
                                X