No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, welcome to the playground. and so many pics. thank you - if somebody missed me, I'm in the gutter...

Comment

OK - my personal report is up at http://talhost.net/gen-con-report - and there's a link on there for the interviews - just PM me for the password if you want to see the protected section

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
        Here's the signed pic with the little message down the bottom for you girls

And my photo with Paul - the photos printed a really weird yellowy color and I've tried to fix it a little but it still looks odd
        Thanks Tal. Great Pictures. Glad you had fun. I will meet him someday lol

Originally posted by *subrosa* View Post
        Hey guys! Just here to express my love for the Great Scottish Docter named Carson Beckett
        Welcome Subrosa!!!

Comment

» Welcome subrosa!

OK - my personal report is up at http://talhost.net/gen-con-report - and there's a link on there for the interviews - just PM me for the password if you want to see the protected section
          » Thanks for posting it! <3 LUCKY LUCKY YOU. And I want him back on 'Lantis now sooo badder than ever. Torri too. 'Lantis SUCKS without them.

Comment

I totally agree to you Reiko!
            sigpic

Comment

GREAT report Tal!! I just posted a link to it in the Zelenka thunk thread as well...loved that video of David!! (pity he didn't disclose the nicknames! That woulda been fun)!!

have been trawling the net for pics/reports about this con - all the GenCon forums seem to discuss are the games and the boring anime/cosplay stuff...
              sigpic
              My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCI!!!!!! *hugs*

Comment

Did you wrote it in every thread you can find me!?

Thanks! I'm waiting for Carson. Hope Cazz found a way to send him to me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Did you wrote it in every thread you can find me!?

Thanks! I'm waiting for Carson. Hope Cazz found a way to send him to me!
                    *lol* yes I did and I hope she made spiracles in what ever she put him

Comment

www.fannishinquisition.com - this is also where the stuff from this con (interivew, photos, video) will be posted when i get it all finished
                      Thanks for sharing with the rest of us...sounds like you had a great time. Paul has to be by far one of the coolest guys out there...well next to John Billingsley anyway.
                      PJumper42

Comment

sorry so late,
                        Happy Birthday, LUCI!!!

Comment

It's not too late!

Thanks Kaylee. *huggles*

*squee* I love bowling. I've won. With 107 points. And that's my birthday!
                          Funny, isn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            It's not too late!

Thanks Kaylee. *huggles*

*squee* I love bowling. I've won. With 107 points. And that's my birthday!
                            Funny, isn't it?
                            That is cool. I like to go bowling but I havn't went in years though. Glad you had a great day.

Comment

It was a really great day. We laughed a lot.
                              And I got a lot of Carson arts today.

Oh and Fainne! I can't thank you often enough for the House MS book you send me. It's hilarious. Can't stop reading it. I love you! *HUGGLES*
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Luci!

Comment

Working...
                                X