Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sick little Luci sneaks in*

We really need to talk in the chatroom again.
    When I'm feeling better.
    *huggles thread*

*sick little Luci sneaks out*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      thx

how are you? It feels like forever we didn't talk.
      I am doing OK. I been working a lot of hours this past month. Plus the internet is down at work so i can post from work. How are you?

Happy Birthday Jersey!!!

Comment

You are ill, Luci? I send you an enormous amount of good vibes and well wishes to get better soon!
        Hopefully thunking helps with the recovery...
        This is for you
        Spoiler:

And of course Happy, happy Birthday, !

Here's the helping for you, dear!
        Spoiler:

And the rest is for everybody! *cheers girls!*
        Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
          A link to this was posted on the ADB forum. Paul's posted a message on his official site apologizing for not being at FedCon. Very nice read.
          » Awww, I love this guy

» Nice to see he's getting the pointy-do back. It would start to annoy me if he didn't. (Sorry, girls who liked it). I'm very petty like that.

happy birthday jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            Yes, as idlewild said, it's good to know your move went down okay, leighanners. And I so know your feeling, idlewild. I've only moved twice in my life, and I already hope that the next time I have to move lies way, way, WAY in the future. If I wasn't so emotionally attached to most of my things, I'd really consider burning the whole place down and starting from scratch when I have to move.
            Yes, this is going to be my first move, and boy oh boy, I'm beginning to stress about it. Only two more weeks or so! Eep!

A bunch of new Paul/Carson pics on Joe M.'s blog! Very cute and I love the caption he put on one of the pics: "Carson Beckett, M.D. - Mighty Debonair" (Hair's looking spiky again to me!)

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-fu-scotsman/

Feel free to visit anytime, Tal! I'll duck over to your forum soon to check out what's the latest on the FedCon incident.

Seti
            Thanks for the link! Those pictures of Paul are great!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            look what I made
            And so is that!! Love it!

Ok, so not very long post by me today. I just got back from a weekend at the Fort, had a great time! Now I'm totaly exhausted, but incredibly happy, what a great weekend I hope everybody else had a good weekend!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
              I am doing OK. I been working a lot of hours this past month. Plus the internet is down at work so i can post from work. How are you?
              so sorry to hear that. I hope things will be normal for you soon. I am fine - i do have a foster dog named Daisy until sunday and I try to keep her away from my rabbits. somehow she adopted them and never wants to let them go.

Glad you liek the banner. I realized that this is no ninja technique, it's karate. so here is the changed banner :

Happy Birthday Jersey! Lots of Paul-Hugs for you

Luci shall I get you a doctor?

Comment

I hope I don't join too late, but Happy Birthday Jersey!!!!!!

Comment

twinchaosblade - Thank you sooooooooo much. Thunking helps a lot.
                  I'm feeling much better today. So the good vibes and well wishes helped.

Spoiler:
                  Es ist ne Halsentzündung. Hatte vor 4 Wochen schon eine. Diesmal war es schmerzhafter, ging aber schneller vorbei. Ich bin hart im Nehmen.

I hope I'm not too late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERSEY! *huggles*

Fainne A doctor sounds good. *hrrhrr*
                  sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Hello! I'm not sure if I posted here before... but well... I made a wallie and I hope you'll enjoy it

Icarium

*pops out*

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                      *pops in*

Hello! I'm not sure if I posted here before... but well... I made a wallie and I hope you'll enjoy it

Icarium

*pops out*
                      Icarium!!! hey, so good to see you here thank you for the wallie. it's very beautiful

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, guys. It's been a busy weekend!

Comment

A bunch of new Paul/Carson pics on Joe M.'s blog! Very cute and I love the caption he put on one of the pics: "Carson Beckett, M.D. - Mighty Debonair" (Hair's looking spiky again to me!)

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-fu-scotsman/
                          Love the pics!! But where do you see the caption? Did he edit it out after the fact, or am I blind?

Oh, and sorry I'm late but ... (spoilered for slight naughtiness):

Spoiler:

Hope it was great!

Comment

For those of you wondering about the captions on Joe Mallozzi's blog, just mouse over each picture and you'll see them. Most of the time Joe M. labels his photos.

If you mouse over the photos with the woman, you can see it's someone named Kerry. A check of the Stargate Atlantis imdb shows that Kerry is the name of one of the post production coordinators.

A google search for <"kerry mcdowell" stargate> gives us this Oct 2007 blog entry from Joe Mallozzi where he identifies some photos of Kerry. You can see this is the same person as the one in the photos with Paul.

From Kerry's imdb, she's been on the show starting in 2007 and has 12 Atlantis episodes to her credit so far. She also worked on SG1 starting in 2003 and on Sanctuary.

All hail the mighty internet, search engines, and the daily blogging of Joe Mallozzi.

eta: Actually, I didn't get JM's blog directly, since most blogs don't show up on google. What I got was a GW forum entry that quoted JM's blog.
                            Last edited by watcher652; 23 June 2008, 03:34 PM.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              twinchaosblade - Thank you sooooooooo much. Thunking helps a lot.
                              I'm feeling much better today. So the good vibes and well wishes helped.

Spoiler:
                              Es ist ne Halsentzündung. Hatte vor 4 Wochen schon eine. Diesmal war es schmerzhafter, ging aber schneller vorbei. Ich bin hart im Nehmen.
                              Good to hear you are feeling better already, Luci. But you know, with that kind of care...
                              Spoiler:
                              Hart im Nehmen, huh? Was nimmst Du denn alles? (Okay, der war alt )

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                              *pops in*

Have a warm to the Beckett thunk thread, Icarium! And thank you for the wonderful wall you made.
                              Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              For those of you wondering about the captions on Joe Mallozzi's blog,
                              <snip...>
                              All hail the mighty internet, search engines, and the daily blogging of Joe Mallozzi.
                              Wow, now I'm beyond impressed, watcher! Information is really a mighty tool in the right hands.

TJ: tsk, tsk, tsk... not that I looked or anything

Okay, laddies, thunk on!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                For those of you wondering about the captions on Joe Mallozzi's blog, just mouse over each picture and you'll see them. Most of the time Joe M. labels his photos.

If you mouse over the photos with the woman, you can see it's someone named Kerry. A check of the Stargate Atlantis imdb shows that Kerry is the name of one of the post production coordinators.

A google search for <"kerry mcdowell" stargate> gives us this Oct 2007 blog entry from Joe Mallozzi where he identifies some photos of Kerry. You can see this is the same person as the one in the photos with Paul.

From Kerry's imdb, she's been on the show starting in 2007 and has 12 Atlantis episodes to her credit so far. She also worked on SG1 starting in 2003 and on Sanctuary.

eta: Actually, I didn't get JM's blog directly, since most blogs don't show up on google. What I got was a GW forum entry that quoted JM's blog.

Watcher you are da bomb!!! Seriously very impressive.

Unfortunately mousing over the picture doesn't work for me - maybe because I'm using an older version of Firefox as my browser. But I could right click and look at properties and get the titles - man you learn something new every day (or a lot new thanks to you!!!) Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X