No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha he so does NOT go commando. *snerk* You aren't fooling us, Paul!

Thanks for much, twinchaosblade!! You've really been a life of the party.

Ok I feel more in the mood for cop!Paul

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      Thanks for much, twinchaosblade!! You've really been a life of the party.
      Right back at you, Caz! Sorry, couldn't green you just yet but be sure I won't forget as soon as I can. Or rather like this

Now I really turn in and hope for UniformPaul-filled dreams *hugs thread*
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Great pics

Comment

*teheee* Uniform day

I chose a very special uniform *hrrhrr*

Spoiler:

and here's one I just found:

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            Dearest congrats on 500 posts, Fainne!
            You really put everyone (except Caz) to shame with your post count.
            tthank you all well, I thought I mention it before it get's totally lost. I won't get a further clone, don't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              Ugh! How dare she lick the Beckett before us! ... well it looks like he's being licked. lmao. *kicks photobucket* Waah photobucket hates me. But that's alright, I'll just put in a few sliders caps.

Spoiler:

You can run, but you can't hide from the PSYCHIC-COP-PAUL.

Comment

And THIS is a uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Comment

lol, Fainne, that's almost exactly how I first reacted upon seeing it.

Hmmm while nothing I have can quite top that, I do have some more pics...

couple more!

Spoiler:

Comment

Uniformday! *yay*

I was looking forward to it so I can post this one again....

sigpic

Comment

and here's one I just found:
                        [/QUOTE]

Okay Fainne - who is this and where on earth did you find this pic? We need details - lol! Lucky gal!

Loving all of the caps too btw. Must go back and watch The Gift now that I know where I need to look when Paul is bending down

Maybe it is just me but I much prefer Stargate / Current Paul - he seems to get better looking as he gets older. Younger Paul - cute but too skinny or something.

Comment

Originally posted by photocat View Post
                          Maybe it is just me but I much prefer Stargate / Current Paul - he seems to get better looking as he gets older. Younger Paul - cute but too skinny or something.
                          Yep yep, it's been said a lot... Paul is like a fine wine...aged to prefection.

But as many will post the usual uniform, I just want to offer...alternatives...

Luciana, that pic always makes me smile. The bendy-over-ness.

... ok, thought occured to me. What happened to the wonderful prop of Beckett's watch? Is it floating in the costume department? Is it in fact one of Paul's? If the former, how do I obtain it?

you KNOW what pic I want to post. But should I leave it for day 7??

Comment

One of my favorite pics .

sigpic

Comment

Now that jacket I wouldn't mind wearing in the morning...

Hmm now some more National Lampoon thingy. I've decided to leave THE SPIDER for day 7, for obvoius reasons.

Comment

Can't wait to see the spider HyperCaz!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X