Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
    I was at P3 this year and i soo thought i had posted stuff here for u guys but..

the pic..his idea..not mine!

oh my, that was toooooo adorable!!!!

*tackles the group and gives everyong a big bear hug* I disconnected my internet yesterday for my anticipated move, and I felt so lost not being able to come here to see you guys!!! It was a sad day But I'm with my sister and she has internet, so YAY!!!!!

I FINALLY got to watch Kindred 1 & 2 last night...wow. VERY Good...and yeah, I bawled at the end...I'd like to know of one Carson fan that didn't! It was so sad!! I think one of my favorite quotes from that ep though came from McKay

Spoiler:
    "So you have a slightly different chromosome that makes you identical to the other Carson...it does NOT matter, YOU are Carson." ...okay that wasn't verbatim...but about as close as I could get without looking it up. That was one of the best things McKay could have said. I mean everyone else was all looking at him totally suspicious and McKay just accepted him with open arms!

I can't get over how when Carson was in the isolation chamber getting checked out, and he sees the group up top watching him and he just gives him the Carson smile, even after everything he was going through. THAT was sweet...and how at the end before he went into Stasis, Ronon had been suspicious of him the entire time, and then at the very end Ronon goes, "Ah, come here." and hugs him. Made me cry (more so then I already had at that point).

man....now I can't wait for season 5.

Talk to you guys later!!! *hugz again*

"I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

stop, I'm drooling....... XD
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        ANYWAY. Who wants some mechanic!Paul?!?! I do! I do!!!!

20 caps from Jake 2.0!
        .: *squee* Fluffy hair!

Comment

teknikal, you lucky lady!!

Reiko, that hair is... yum yum fluff.

Comment

I was at P3 this year and i soo thought i had posted stuff here for u guys but..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eusmaximus.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/DSC01777.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/DSC01782.jpg
            Whoa!! Great pics, thanks for sharing!!

Comment

I just posted some carsonsite stuff in the forum over there: http://www.carsonbeckett.com/forum/v...7&t=8&p=55#p55

The short of it is, I'm not ignoring you guys or the site, but I am having computer problems of all kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
                I just posted some carsonsite stuff in the forum over there: http://www.carsonbeckett.com/forum/v...7&t=8&p=55#p55

The short of it is, I'm not ignoring you guys or the site, but I am having computer problems of all kinds.
                Jet!!! really sad that your computer makes such a fuss. *big hug*

look what I found - or better to say: it found me . It's a little interview with Paul about his return to the set of Atlantis: (containsspoilers for season 5)
                http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1234
                Last edited by Fainne; 21 April 2008, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I read this about a week ago!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eusmaximus.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/DSC01777.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...8/DSC01782.jpg
                    Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing them

Jetflair - Sorry to hear about your laptop. Hopefully, it will start to act right.

I had fun yesterday hanging out with *Oda* . I wish I could have stayed there longer . It was neat to watch the planes fly. The only downside is that my arms and face are sunburn. I might need a Doctor to with the pain

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                      I had fun yesterday hanging out with *Oda* . I wish I could have stayed there longer . It was neat to watch the planes fly. The only downside is that my arms and face are sunburn. I might need a Doctor to with the pain
                      I had fun, too.
                      Sorry, you couldn't stay longer, I had a wonderful time. Next to my face being burned so I look like a panda, I got my legs sunburned as well.
                      Thank you for the gift, I love it.

I hope you're all doing ok.
                      See ya soon.
                      "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

LOL, poor Oda and Kaylee. The last time I went to an air show on the base here where I live, my face got all sunburnt too, so don't feel bad. Perhaps a certain Scottish doctor would be willing to help you rub in some sunburn ointment. He could kiss it make it all better?

P.S. The southern Maryland highland games and celtic festival is this coming weekend! I really hope I will be able to find some Irn Bru for Paul while I'm there. He loves the stuff, I hear. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of guys in kilts for y'all.

Comment

Guys in kilts....*yay*

Nice to hear you had fun Oda and Kaylee.
                          I didn't have a sunburn for along time.
                          My skin is kind of allergic to sun. So I try to avoid it.
                          And if I can't avoid it, I use a lot of suncream.
                          sigpic

Comment

all you peeps with warm weather, I'm jealous!! lol, it takes FOREVER to get warm in south dakota!!

just popping in briefly...had one more note to add about Kindred part 2...did anybody else notice how protective of Beckett, McKay was?? Whenever there was any danger of him getting shot, or whatever, McKay kept pulling him aside to cover, or covering him or what not...I think I counted three or four times when he was trying to protect Beckett, and every time I went 'awwww'

lol, sorry had to share my moment! later!
                            "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                              all you peeps with warm weather, I'm jealous!! lol, it takes FOREVER to get warm in south dakota!!

just popping in briefly...had one more note to add about Kindred part 2...did anybody else notice how protective of Beckett, McKay was?? Whenever there was any danger of him getting shot, or whatever, McKay kept pulling him aside to cover, or covering him or what not...I think I counted three or four times when he was trying to protect Beckett, and every time I went 'awwww'

lol, sorry had to share my moment! later!
                              No, I didn't noticed that in Kindred part 2. I have only watched it once though. I thought the moment at the end between Beckett and Ronon was so cute.

As for the weather, 81 today but it supposed to rain the rest of the week. I tend to forget that I am extremely fair skin. I really need to start putting sun screen on.

I can't wait to see pictures from the festival, Jersey. Kilts **sighs**

Comment

.: One of my favourite things about Kindred II was how protective Rodney was of Carson. Not just Rodney, but Protective!Rodney. I loved it. I think McKay is really the one to show clone Carson (enough with the clone crap for me - it's the same freaking person) is still valued by the team and the (now-fragmented) Atlantis family. Rodney just didn't want to lose him again, and I liked that part of the episode. (Most of the other Rodney in S4 seemed to be going backwards to "48 Hours" - nice to see something good for the characteras the loss of Carson and Weir has damaged him horribly from a character standpoint.)

.: I've watched bits of the episode again and I feel so sad, and admittedly a bit queasy when he's sick in bed! I don't like to see him in that condition as I would any of the other characters, but for me it felt different when he was the one landed in the infirmary. I guess it kind of supposed to be that way

.: Hope your compy gets fixed soon, Jet - cranky computers are always a bummer.

Comment

Working...
                                X