• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

» Paul + Nutella =

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Spoiler:
      .:*SPORFLE* GAHAHAHA!!! Oh, this thread is far too awesome this week.

Comment

This is a little late but the reply option just did n't want to work for my the other day. I just wanted to thank Jenny, Oda, Cleo, Luci, Haliyah, Reiko, Stargate78fan, and anyone else I may have missed, for all the birthday greetings.
        My Profile at the Stargate Community

Comment

That Nutella stuff is really funny.... Is it Paul's new trademark??

Comment

*lol* thank you girls. I just saw the pic and had to do that maybe we can start a contest: who makes the funniest Paul Nutella Pic?
            I know chocolate sauce is easier to lick of - but if you heaten Nutella it liquefies too

Comment

*laughs insanely*

Nutella is the watchword of the week. Although I still think chocolate sauce is easier to lick off, you know?
              *pouts*

i want sprinkles((
              sigpic

Comment

Sprinkles... multi coloured or chocolate? I like the chocolate sprinkles!!

*insane grin*

Or maybe we could try strawberry sauce and see if it works? Let's just ask Paul if he'd be willing to participate... LMAO

Comment

*lol* this guy has 2 arms and 2 legs. so there is enough space for you induvidual favourite sprinkles/sauce. Caz I think he can't stand our charm I bet he would like to participate *hrrhrr*

Comment

There's even a lot of space at his belly and chest!

Or we could drink champagne out of his belly button....

Gosh! Could anyone please stop me...? *coughs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      There's even a lot of space at his belly and chest!

Or we could drink champagne out of his belly button....

Gosh! Could anyone please stop me...? *coughs*
                      *lol* why? keep it going xD

Comment

this thinking is very dangerous...

Comment

.:I just booked my flight. This sucks, I'm TERRIFIED of flying! D: >

.:Oh, and the Canadian Greyhound website's being a wh*re, and the US one isn't letting me book. So I have no idea how I'll get to the Buffalo airport if this isn't solved soon. D'you think if I started walking now, I'd get there in time for my flight?

Comment

Just imagine you're sitting in Paul's lap

*has just seen Indy 4* I'm still a little dazed... I do just want to say (not spoiler just OT)

Spoiler:
                            you know me and hair, Shia's hair was damn fine

oops ah yes, Paul's hair is lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                              .:I just booked my flight. This sucks, I'm TERRIFIED of flying! D: >

.:Oh, and the Canadian Greyhound website's being a wh*re, and the US one isn't letting me book. So I have no idea how I'll get to the Buffalo airport if this isn't solved soon. D'you think if I started walking now, I'd get there in time for my flight?
                              aww, I'm terrified of flying loo but I must fly to england this year You'll do it!!!
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I will see Indy 4 on Tuesday. My brother already did but he didn't like it as much as the other 3 movies.

Comment

sooo how about paul covered in chocolate which bits would you lick off first
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X