X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    you mean there's HOPE? LOL

I fully intended to forget I'd ever sent it. Oh boy. *hides*
    Hey, maybe he's one of those seriously organised people when it comes to answering mail. You never know.
    I'm picturing him with a pile of the stuff, trying to answer it, and his cats sitting on top of his photos! Can't you just imagine that? Having a cat, I think that's the way it'd work!! They can't resist putting their butt where you're trying to write!

Comment

ug, my two are in the study right now. one's sitting in between the monitor and keyboard. Cheeky thing. The other is sitting behind me on the chair. I have two cats like Paul

Comment

ug, my two are in the study right now. one's sitting in between the monitor and keyboard. Cheeky thing. The other is sitting behind me on the chair. I have two cats like Paul

They are wonderful little things! I love that PM is a cat person.

Comment

I really like Paul's height. Perfect what? oh cats. nice critters. portable heaters.

Comment

I really like Paul's height. Perfect what? oh cats. nice critters. portable heaters.

How tall is he, speaking of height? I read somewhere that he's 5'9".. Is he shorter than the other guys? Or around the same height??

Comment

Portable heaters. I have two as well but I also adopted two more recently, my neighbour's moved out and well their cats didn't. I like his height too. I think he is around 5'9" or 10".

Aw I love this look I can't wait for the Season two DVDs now!

In charge. *check out the Australian*

Comment

WHOA! There's an Australian?

I thought it was 5'10" which makes him my brother's height. *scared* ok i'm just going to forget that. For me, 5'10" is the best height.

Oooh yes season 2. I love that smile in Duet. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Comment

More than one. There's also one in "The Storm".
                  I thought it was 5'10"
                  Argh, he's smaller than me then, I so hoped this wouldn't be the case...

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I thought it was 5'10" which makes him my brother's height. *scared* ok i'm just going to forget that. For me, 5'10" is the best height.

Oooh yes season 2. I love that smile in Duet. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Cool! An Aussie (or probably a Canadian with an Aussie flag on his sleeve, but hey, that's near enough for now!)

Season 2.... Well the DVDs will probably be out in the US/Canada before it even makes it to air on channel 7....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      More than one. There's also one in "The Storm".
                      Argh, he's smaller than me then, I so hoped this wouldn't be the case...

Bye, A.
                      Really? Wow I am really, I mean really short. Like short!

Carson is shocked at how short I am! I would come up to his shoulder, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        How tall is he, speaking of height? I read somewhere that he's 5'9".. Is he shorter than the other guys? Or around the same height??
                        Paul's vitals are:

HEIGHT: 5' 10"
                        WEIGHT: 155 LBS
                        HAIR: BROWN
                        EYES: BLUE

Source: the filmography page on Paul's official website.

I don't know how tall David is, but he appears to be about the same height. Here's a cap from the Behind the Gate special where they seem to be standing pretty much side by side. David may be a little closer to the camera so maybe he looks a little taller than he might be.

There aren't too many times that John and Carson stand next to each other. In this cap from the season 1 episode "Suspicion", John and Carson are almost side by side. You can see that John is taller than Carson.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

well this pic is giving me all kinds of ideas...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6635/paul043jo.jpg
                          Excuse me?! Where is that from? I want dirt!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Ok, if we're going to drag out the con photos, here's one of mine again. From DragonCon, Sept 2005.

Single, he's single! (well, at least the last we've heard!)

My kind of guy:

Comment

Last post from me before I disappear up to internet-free place that is my parents!!

Paul's height... definitely 5'10". He is exactly the same height as me and that is my height. I had at least two chances during my weekend to check that out intimately... Once when I had my arm around him for the photos, and once at the wrap party when I got my wonderful, brain-melting, full-body hug!! THUNK!!

Anyway got to go now... long drive and see you all in 4 days!

Mahlia
                              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Just looking at the pic of him and DH is enough to make me laugh! They're so funny together in the behind the scenes stuff.
                                JF is one tall guy! He's 6 foot something, isn't he?
                                They're all taller than me --- even the girls! (5'2" here....)
                                I think Torri's maybe about 5'7" or something. She's a tall (and skinny!) girl!
                                As for PM being single.... who knows. The only ones we know who definitely aren't are JF, DH and JM. Maybe they're all just very secretive, which would be very understandable in their line of work!

Comment

Working...
                                X