No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very disappointed! 5 little episodes! Paul deserves better than that!

I was right not to watch season 4!

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
    Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
    March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
    Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Comment

Emre, you may do whatever you want with your clone!! *huggles her Carson clone tight*

Teehee.... so, we've gotten a boatload of snow lately, all the schools are closed today and lemme tell ya, I had a fun time driving to work this morning! With my truck broke down I only have my dad's little car which get's ZERO traction... I 'bout slid into a snowbank this morning!!
      Spoiler:
      So....this was yesterday morning (note the snow level on the fence )

AND... this is from this morning, big difference no?

Good thing I have my clones to keep me nice and cozy and warm

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

He's back!! *dances happily*

But only for 5 episodes.
        *dances a bit less happy*

Still I am thrilled.
        Last edited by *Oda*; 05 February 2008, 08:39 AM.
        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I just keep looking at it this way - 5 episodes is a quarter of the season
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Only 5? ._. Of course, it's better than nothing, so I'm still going to squee my heart out.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
            ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

It's only five. Only five. I am not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                It's only five. Only five. I am not happy.
                I am not happy either. Yes, he's back... but five is not what he deserves.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I squeed so loud when I read the news! Ok, five is not anywhere near enough, but it's better than nothing! (Trying to stay positive here!) And it means there might be at least some plausible medical scenes next season

Let's just hope it's episodes 16-20 and he'll be back for good in season six
                  sigpic

Comment

Sneaking online to finally check out the word on Season 5.

Okay, five episodes is less than I hoped for, but I'm choosing to look at it from the "It's more than you had yesterday" point of view. Plus, do we know if this is five over the whole season or five out of the first ten episodes? Maybe Paul has another job to split his time with too. *Being optimistic*

Should get back to work. At least we've got more to look forward to!

Seti

Comment

OH. MY. GOD!
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Paul deserves more than 5 eps in season five, but I hope if there is a seaon six, he can return for another 10 eps

Comment

So much for having my squee ready, I don't know what to think about this release. I'm so glad that Paul is going to be back. Even if it is only 5 episodes, it's still 3 more than we got this season. Though, it's so much less an he should have gotten, he deserves so much more. Then there are the other announcements ...I don't know. I'm torn between squeeing and throwing something.
                          Last edited by cshawzye; 05 February 2008, 11:43 AM.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                            So much for having my squee ready, I don't know what to think about this release. I'm so glad that Paul is going to be back. Even if it is only 5 episodes, it's still 3 more than we got this season. Though, it's so much less an he should have gotten, he deserves so much more. Then there are the other announcements ...I don't know. I'm torn between squeeing and throwing something.
                            Me too, except I just wanna throw something. I'm in complete shock! I don't know what to think...I wasn't expecting a set number of episodes, just having him back for however many they wanted to bring him back for...any was good for me. Just so long as he was back. More the better, but I'm not liking the leadership bull. I'm an unhappy fan. VERY unhappy fan.
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              Paul deserves more than 5 eps in season five, but I hope if there is a seaon six, he can return for another 10 eps
                              I just don't see it happening. Carson/Paul had a ton of support this past year and we only got him for five.

Why would they give him more in season six, especially when they have the newer characters to work with?

Comment

Some thunk.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X