Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
    I also hate spoilers, but I watched it, and it's not that spoilerish, considering Carson. He only shows up for a second. I can tolerate that much I think.
    That second was enough to enspire writing and make my insides warm and fuzzy. XD
    ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      well, I hate spoilers So I try to stay spoilerfree as good as possible. and it's only two months.... and I could be mean and say that I will see Paul live and in colour and in 3D before that *lol*
      Yeah, lucky you

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
        I also hate spoilers, but I watched it, and it's not that spoilerish, considering Carson. He only shows up for a second. I can tolerate that much I think.
        that maybe so for carson, but I guess there is more going on in that preview... I can wait

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Yeah, lucky you
        I know

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

and I could be mean and say that I will see Paul live and in colour and in 3D before that *lol*
          Explain please. I need to know if I should jealously hate you or not. =O

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
            I think she's refering to the Pegasus con in the UK he's attending. I think Phibi mentioned she's going.

And the 3D version is much better

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              I think she's refering to the Pegasus con in the UK he's attending. I think Phibi mentioned she's going.

And the 3D version is much better
              Jup, Jenner already explained it I will be going to the Pegasus 3 in London and Paul will be there as well as Torri, Kate Hewlett, Kavan Smith and Dean Marshall (Sgt Bates) and we are pushing hard for Chuck to be there as well

Haven't seen Paul in over six months now.. it's about time again *lol*

I don't now, do you hate me now? But it's christmas *lol* I'll bring pictures!!!

And yes the 3D version is MUCH better... and so damn huggable *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Phibi, you lucky gal. ._. I'll love you if you show some pictures! =D

Anyways.

I actually wrote a ficlet after seeing that season 4 ad. XD Clickie to see, or no clickie to ignore!

You have been warned...now.

Anyways, here are some caps with Paul from A Dog's Breakfast.

Spoiler:

Comment

well, I hate spoilers So I try to stay spoilerfree as good as possible. and it's only two months.... and I could be mean and say that I will see Paul live and in colour and in 3D before that *lol*
                  Okay... well I guess that's a good enough excuse not to watch the vid. Also a great way to make the rest of us jealous.

I'm not much of one for spoilers either, but it had Carson in it, I couldn't resist

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      <snip> Also a great way to make the rest of us jealous. <snip>
                      I know........ Sorry? *lol* But I'll bring lots of pics and stories Promise!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Bumpage

From Dangerous Attraction

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Those are so beautiful, Jenner!

THUNK!!!

Comment

thanks for the pics jenner, he looks veeeeeeeeery nice, especially in that last one.

some randoms from Duet
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

look what I made *giggles insanely*

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1424653655
                              I saw this when you posted it in the Micheal thread, but had to comment on it here too! Great stuff!

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              THIS IS MY 2000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dedicated to Carson/Paul....
                              Congrats Jenny!!

... and then there was the video preview for the back half! *tries to contain the squee* I can't count the number of times I've watched it! The Kindered is going to be so good. I've loved the first half of the season (for the most part) so far and the second half looks like it's definitely going to up the ante!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Sorry, just a short catch-up; I've got no time at all.

Congrats on achieving a marvellous score of 100%, Oda!

And also dearest congratulations and jubilations for reaching (and by now passing) 2000 adorable posts, JennyJ!

On a side note, here's my finished January. Only posting it because I placed Carson in it XD.

Oh, that creation for January is awesome, Emre!
                                Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                                hey everyone! that's exciting news about paul! yay! congrats to him. hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. it's friggin cold down here in texas! stay warm everyone!
                                Your new sig is fantastic, leighanners! I love it to bits and pieces.
                                Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                                and...

...that never gets old for me. Haha!
                                *stares indefinitely* Never gets old for me, either! Your CnD Carson is a classic!
                                Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                Prion posted a new commercial for the back half od S4 on livejournal, it has our good old Doc in it!!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=MVI_2090.flv
                                Originally posted by prion View Post
                                you're welcome. i also did some screencaps and they're at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147580.html

Warning: full of spoilers
                                That's all kinds of fantastic! Thank you so much for the link and the caps with comments. Seeing Carson
                                Spoiler:
                                like that and the line "What took you so long?" definitely made my whole month. That was so cool and so, well, Beckett!

As thank you for the gorgeous pics you posted over the past weekend, I'll add my share.

Spoiler:

*hugs everybody fiercely and heads out again*
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X