Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    <snip>

I don't really need to eat this month, right?

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Comparing online vendors, Deep Discount DVD has it cheapest at $15.70 and there's free shipping!

I downloaded from Amazon Unbox (and what a pain that was!) and I'm getting the DVD, too. Gotta support my guys!
    Thanks! Though.... $15 is still outa my league

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

We want to hear everything regarding Paul! Post, post! Now, before you forget the details.

And you're welcome. Gotta spread the Paulie love!
      If I don't get a chance to post about it tonight (I'm dog-sitting and waiting for a delivery.), I'll post about it tomorrow.
      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
        If I don't get a chance to post about it tonight (I'm dog-sitting and waiting for a delivery.), I'll post about it tomorrow.
        I should talk. I never posted a report myself, except for a Thursday report. That was my best encounter with Paul, anyway. I've posted some pics, though.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I should talk. I never posted a report myself, except for a Thursday report. That was my best encounter with Paul, anyway. I've posted some pics, though.
          I've been posting about Dragon Con nonstop in my blog, everything except the things with Paul.

But people have started to ask about it, so I'll do a post. And I'll do here what I'm doing in my blog...

If anyone has any questions afterwards, just ask. There's only a few I won't answer.

(Ha! It sounds so bad to say that and it really isn't anything that crazy.)

And we definitely appreciate the pics you've posted Watcher, they are fantastic!
          sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Sorry, peeps, once again only on a short drive-by! I miss you tons but I probably can't post for the rest of the week either; won't bore you to death with the depressing details!

Thank you all so much for the lovely pics and I even found the time tonight to have a quick look at the vids from the panel. That was really fantastic although I had a very hard time understanding what was said because the volume was a bit low. Never mind. Hugs entire thread!

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
            rescuing this from 2nd page

Can I have a clone plz as it's my 31st Birthday today plz

if possible with a bow
            Happy Birthday, Sheppard little minx!
            I'm terribly sorry but you really need 300 posts to get your own CarsonClone. But since you seem to be desperate to get your own Carson, you'll get a cute CarsonHologram to adore. Over the time you need to achieve 300 posts, the dear CarsonHologram solidifies into a true CarsonClone to cuddle and hug, so treat him well!

Here you go, lass...
            Spoiler:

Just want to share another cute pic. I got the pillow as a present yesterday from my twin because she too couldn't help but think of Carson upon seeing that...
            Spoiler:
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

I just got my DVD for "A Dog's Breakfast"! I have my dvds delivered at work because they don't fit in the mail slot at home, so now I have to wait all day until I get to see it. I'm so excited!

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

For those of you who can't wait, I took a picture of the back cover of the DVD. Spoiler!

Spoiler:

And the DVD itself. Not spoilery.

Spoiler:

Don't post these where people can see them with some kind of spoiler tags, or having to click a link. They should have the fun of getting their dvd and seeing it for the first time if they want to.
                Last edited by watcher652; 18 September 2007, 09:15 AM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

For those of you who can't wait, I took a picture of the back cover of the DVD. Spoiler!
                  SQUEEEE!! Thanks, watcher! I can't wait for my copy.

I am a little amazed by one thing, though - does that rating actually say "PG-13"?? Or am I seeing things? Because I can't remember a single thing in that movie that would rate it above "PG," and IMO it only barely made the "P"!

Seriously, "A Dog's Breakfast" has the same MPAA rating as "Serenity"? There's something wrong with that. I'm stunned.
                  Last edited by TJinLOCA; 18 September 2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

OMG! I am sorry I have been away from my dear sweet gutter for a while, but guess what!

I GOT AN AUDITION FOR A MOVIE!!!!!!!!

One of the directors does acting, screenplay writing, and directing in BC....WHERE I AM MOVING IN A YEAR TO PURSUE ACTING!!!

I am so excited. I had to tell my gutter buddies. Wish me luck! I audition in mid october

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                      I am a little amazed by one thing, though - does that rating actually say "PG-13"?? Or am I seeing things? Because I can't remember a single thing in that movie that would rate it above "PG," and IMO it only barely made the "P"!

Seriously, "A Dog's Breakfast" has the same MPAA rating as "Serenity"? Thre's something wrong with that. I'm stunned.
                      The dvd says

PG-13 for some nudity, sexual references and themetic elements.
                      Well, we all know from the trailer that there's some nudity. Even though all we see is Ryan and Marilyn lying in the same small bed together, that's a sexual reference. And since murder is the theme, you may not want to have your child exposed to that.

Here are the MPAA ratings, Given these definitions, I agree that the movie is PG. But maybe it was a marketing decision for the PG13 rating. PG might seem too wholesome and actually drive away potential viewers.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Given these definitions, I agree that the movie is PG. But maybe it was a marketing decision for the PG13 rating. PG might seem too wholesome and actually drive away potential viewers.
                        I suspect that was MGM's choice, then ... because David & Jane have both been quoted in interviews saying that they set out to make a family-friendly movie. I remember hearing David say that he intentionally didn't use bad language in the script, and that he wanted to make something he wouldn't be embarrassed to show to his parents.

The only real nudity is David's, and he was covered by a rubber ducky!! Pretty harmless stuff.

Comment

Hey TJinLOCA,

I finally got my "See Grace Fly" DVD.

Thanks for the heads up in Chicago! I am hoping to watch it later tonight.

My ADB is suppose to arrive tomorrow or Thursday! Well at least I don't have to choose which DVD to watch first!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Hey TJinLOCA,

I finally got my "See Grace Fly" DVD.

Thanks for the heads up in Chicago! I am hoping to watch it later tonight.
                            Woo hoo!! Have fun! Just make sure you're alone when you watch that scene ... you know the one I mean.

Spoiler:

Comment

With its review of the Atlantis Season 3 DVD boxset, GateWorld has some preview images provided by 20th Century Fox, including this one of Paul.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I just got my DVD for "A Dog's Breakfast"! I have my dvds delivered at work because they don't fit in the mail slot at home, so now I have to wait all day until I get to see it. I'm so excited!
                                Lucky you! Still waiting for my copy, the USPS site says it was delivered but it's missing! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X