Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
    And he asked if you were single? If he'd ask me that, I'd probably write down my phone number and handed it to him. (too much?)
    Me too (And no, it's not too much I think....)

Comment

Hiya Gang!!!

First things, Penguininablender - it must be audition season. I auditioned for Oliver! two weeks ago and got through to the second audition - which was last night - and found out that I'm going to be in the main cast!!!

I'm one of six girls up for Nancy and cannot wait for the final go tonight.

Sateda was on last night and there were some lovely Beckett moments...*Drool*

phynyxoffyre - I am SOOOOO jealous.

You jammy dodger!!!

Anyone know where I can find clips of Robin Hood firing an arrow???

LOL!!!

I have to make a video for philosophy, for tomorrow, and I only have the Simpsons evolution intro to work with...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
        I auditioned for Oliver! two weeks ago and got through to the second audition - which was last night - and found out that I'm going to be in the main cast!!!
        Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Look what I found

Comment

Penguininablender congrats from me, too.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Man, been busy all week and so have you guys, apparently! Lots to catch up on! Thanks for the wishes of good luck on my tests, BTW. They went well, though by having all three pile up at once, I couldn't devote enough time to studying for Cell Bio, so that test wasn't as good as the others. Got solid A's on the first two though!

How are you guys? Life treating you well?

phynyxoffyre, what an amazing con experience! So unbelieveably jealous! Happy for you too, but jealous! Thanks for sharing it and the pictures with us! Great pic with autographs. lol

Penguininablender and Allestian, congratulations! That's great! I hope you have a wonderful time in your respective acting jobs. And don't forget us when you're famous!

Allestian, I would think any Robin Hood movie would be full of such scenes, but I don't know where to find already cut clips to use for editing. Good luck! Sounds like an interesting class.

*sigh* ADB and Season 3 both came out on DVD this week. Why did I have to put them both on my Christmas list? I should have known I would hate waiting till then! Hm, didn't put SGF on that list, though...

New Atlantis next week (in the US)! No Beckett yet, but still! Every week is one week closer to when we do see Beckett again.

Had a little Beckett moment this week: Cell Bio lab had me wearing a lab coat and goggles, using a micropipet to put a fluorescent dye in a petri dish of cells, and I just couldn't help but picture that scene from "Michael" where Carson's doing something with that glowing green liquid and test tubes. I know, obsessed, but what's wrong with that?

Seti

Comment

*big hugs for the gutter*

Random picture posting ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Hello SETI, glad to see you're back!
                  Congrats on your tests, I'm glad you did well.

Totally off topic
                  Spoiler:
                  My mum lost her wallet and she didn't quite realise it untill today, because she thought she forgot it in her locker at work. She had all her documents in there and her credit cards with passwords written on the paper (I told her that that wasn't a good idea). And all the money for my eye surgery is on her bank account and the card from tha bank account was in the wallet, too. I just hope she lost it somewhere and nobody stole it, because that means that the money is probably still there.
                  Don't want to sound too dramatic, but if I don't get that money for my eye surgery in three weeks, I'll never become a pilot. And becoming a pilot is all I ever wanted to be.
                  This day just got from a great one to a very, very lousy one.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I ordered season 3 on Tuesday, and it's already on it's way to my house.

sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Thanks guys! And congrats on Oliver...I love that play

One of the directors had part of the crew call me and see what part I really want. The director wants to meet me. She saw video of a play I did and thought I "Looked good on film". And I wont forget you guys...the entire gutter is invited to my movie premiere, lol

^love the dirt covered backside shot

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        phynyxoffyre - I am SOOOOO jealous.
                        *grin* My boss at work got really excited when I told her Jonathan Frakes crashed the photo op session. (She doesn't know Stargate, but she loves Star Trek.)

It was hilarious!

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                        phynyxoffyre, what an amazing con experience! So unbelieveably jealous! Happy for you too, but jealous! Thanks for sharing it and the pictures with us! Great pic with autographs. lol
                        Sure thing.

A friend over at my blog told me the photo op picture looked like a family portrait.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that!

Congrats, Allestian, for the part in Oliver!
                        sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                          A friend over at my blog told me the photo op picture looked like a family portrait.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that!
                          That's hilarious!! Um ... you, your brother, and your insane uncle, maybe?!

Comment

I haven't been in here for a while now.....and just wanting to drop by and say hello to everybody.....and that I haven't forgotten our beloved Dr. Beckett.

It looks like so much has been going on and my deepest apologies for not reading backwards as I have limited time being in GW.

But it looks like the main news is phynyxoffyre being at Dragon Con.
                            I am so jealous of you right now and absolutely envy you....so here's green for envy for you for getting a kiss from the good doctor and the speculation that he fancies you....you lucky gal!! Thanks for sharing your experience and the pics.

Now if only I knew how to photoshop, I could replace phynyxoffyre with myself on the "kiss" picture.
                            Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                            and Captain Jack Harkness
                            Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                            Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                            Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                            I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                            My other home...Stargate Down Under
                            My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Hi Celestial, glad to see you back.

Is it just me, or does he look especially hot in this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                                That's hilarious!! Um ... you, your brother, and your insane uncle, maybe?!
                                Ha! That sounds like a good combination.

(Though, I think my friend was implying something else! )

Originally posted by Celestial View Post
                                But it looks like the main news is phynyxoffyre being at Dragon Con.
                                I am so jealous of you right now and absolutely envy you....so here's green for envy for you for getting a kiss from the good doctor and the speculation that he fancies you....you lucky gal!! Thanks for sharing your experience and the pics.

Now if only I knew how to photoshop, I could replace phynyxoffyre with myself on the "kiss" picture.
                                Glad to meet you Celestial!

Stared at the comment you made about speculation the man fancied me. Completely stopped me in my tracks for a moment. I think he was just being nice.
                                sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X