Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    OMG! thanks for that. I seriously can't wait for that finale! Thanks again!!!!

And yes, it's going to be sad to see them leaving, but there's the new movie, right? And as much as it's sad, I'm glad that at least we get things resolved between Rodney and Jeniffer... *at least I'm hoping, and there's much to hope upon seeing these pic's*
    well you people keep drooling over the pics. I for one will stick with my no click policy for this one

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      LUCK! Good LUCK! And don't break a leg or get appendicitis like Dr.Lee 'cause then you'd miss it. Unless....that's what you want....
      But my good luck only stands is you transmit (via ESP) thoughts to my genetics prof regarding how outstanding I performed on my genetics mid-term.
      Hey, I never claimed to be altruistic
      Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      Goodluck! i'll keep my fingers crossed (going to get cramps when I hold them like this and it types weird too )
      Hehe, thanks guys. Actually I think it didn't go too well, but at least I know it wasn't because of the lack of support from you guys.

well you people keep drooling over the pics. I for one will stick with my no click policy for this one
      I'm right there with you.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Dar, Trekie, DM!

The Pics are great....!

So pardon me, whilst I

SQUEEEEE!!!!

with purple loudness.

A few thoughts on the pics and 'E at the G' speculation....
        Spoiler:
        I suppose it's hard to deny now that our ship will sail!
        They are a mixture of shots from what looks like the sgc, daedalus and atlantis.
        I'm wondering if enemy at the gate refers to earth rather than atlantis. That it's earth under attack (Davis is there and Sam looking kinda dishevelled), perhaps the wraith have found it.
        And I don't know if anyone else thinks so, but to me the balcony shot is not instantly recognisable as Atlantis... I dunno, the decor is a bit strange.
        Anyway I'm happy with how it's going.. except of course that it's all going to end.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

yo fuchs, Trekie (is it oke to call you that or am i going to be fed to the lions because of it?)

Well trekie, i am 100% postive that it would be better then what i would have made out of it. seriously, there are some smart **s people here..... makes me think that you are all computers!....there is only one way to find out and that is to ask a question only a computer would know the awnser to......

how much is 9x2? !!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

yo fuchs, Trekie (is it oke to call you that or am i going to be fed to the lions because of it?)
            It's okay, I don't have any lions....

Comment

I know it's off-topic, but I want to tell you all that hubby and i went to a concert last night and it was fantastic!
              Coldplay with crazy little Chris Martin being a monkey man!

Comment

Well, I think i'm all alone....

I was going to say, 'anyone fancy a what are they thinking? for one of the new Pics, but I think Dar and Trekie are going spoiler-free

But in case anyone else is up for it....
                (spoiler pic below!)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                  your not all alone.. not really. I am still here if that counts

I was going to say, 'anyone fancy a what are they thinking? for one of the new Pics, but I think Dar and Trekie are going spoiler-free

(spoiler pic below!)

Spoiler:
                  *glares*

your doing it on purpuse eh!... trying to force us into looking at the pictures.. well there is no way you can get into this spoiler free bubble! hah!.........

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey there,

New to the forum, been floating around for a while just never really posted before! So i take it some of you have seen the pics for 'Enemy at the Gate'

So excited!!!! lol

x
                    sigpic

Comment

(spoiler pic below!)

Spoiler:
                      http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj286/desoconnor/balcony.jpg
                      And, that's just your luck, we are the only two people really around

Originally posted by MagicBeans View Post
                      Hey there,

New to the forum, been floating around for a while just never really posted before! So i take it some of you have seen the pics for 'Enemy at the Gate'

So excited!!!! lol

x
                      Welcome MagicBeans! And well, not all of us! I can resist! But it's good to see that the pics are squee-worthy
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey there,

So excited!!!! lol

x
                        welcome! grab a beer and some chips or what ever you like and hop on in to all things that equels mckeller

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                        And, that's just your luck, we are the only two people really around

Welcome MagicBeans! And well, not all of us! I can resist! But it's good to see that the pics are squee-worthy
                        Yeah we got a modified Thor's hammer here. It will only allow access to the spoiler free!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you for your welcoming posts!!

Hehe, so looking forward to BrainStorm!!!!!!!!

x
                          sigpic

Comment

I know it's off-topic, but I want to tell you all that hubby and i went to a concert last night and it was fantastic!
                            Coldplay with crazy little Chris Martin being a monkey man!
                            Coldplay concerts are amazing! I've been to 3 and I've had an awesome time every time.

Daryst? You still around?
                            Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 21 October 2008, 07:27 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey there,

So excited!!!! lol

x
                              Welcome MagicBeans!
                              Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                Coldplay concerts are amazing! I've been to 3 and I've had an awesome time every time.

Daryst? You still around?
                                i'm here i'm here. what can i do for you? anything import? Galaxy saving issues?? cooking?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X