Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post

EDIT: I cannot believe I have to eat cereal for dinner. Oh, if only my cooking skills extended beyond programming the microwave to unfreeze TV dinners.

It isn't that difficult to bake an egg now is it? or to make some Pasta? I mean Microwave dinners are quick and easy, but I think it takes as much time to defrost and warm up a Microwave dinner as to break an egg.

And in my opinion much tastier to.

I am not the best chef out there but I hardly eat Microwave dinner when i'm alone. Cooking is kinda cool actually, specially if you take your time for it and enjoy it ^__^. but yeah 40 min to go and you need to get to the airport. I would also go for a quick fix. but cereal? nu huh

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
    Spoiler:

Comment

I do not even have a Microwave. Never felt that I'd need one.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

i'm not physicly capable of using anything but the microwave on my own.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          i'm not physicly capable of using anything but the microwave on my own.
          me neither
          Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            I do not even have a Microwave. Never felt that I'd need one.
            Well the main thing I do with it, is warming up some left overs or make some microwave popcorn

And it surprises me that you are all so dependent on the Microwave or is it just me? Although it could also be an age issue ofcourse.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
              Well the main thing I do with it, is warming up some left overs or make some microwave popcorn

And it surprises me that you are all so dependent on the Microwave or is it just me? Although it could also be an age issue ofcourse.
              Its funny. My whole family has a thing for technique and science (my sister and me being Maths and Physics teachers and my Dad was an graduated engineer before he became a teacher for mechanics and metal worker), but we all refuse to buy a microwave. Not due to a specific reason, its just that the benefits are not huge enough to spoil that space in the kitchen. Reheating a dish might take 5 min more, so what?

I am not much of an cook, but I never fail to tinker me something to eat.
              OK, I am 32, so it might be an age issue.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                With that being said, I also watch stuff just because someone from Stargate is in it. Earlier this month, I watched Under the Mistletoe again on Lifetime because Michael Shanks is in it. I've seen it many times. lol Just one of the many movies I watch just because a Stargate actor is in it. lol I mean, I love watching Santa Clause 2 cause Walter is in it. lol And because I'm exausted, I can't seem to remember the actors actual name. lol
                His name is Gary Jones.

David Hewlett is in On The Second Day of Christmas which is airing on Lifetime(US) this month.

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                It isn't that difficult to bake an egg now is it?
                Bake an ...egg? How in the HELL do you pull that off?

Oh, btw... <---that's glomping in case ya couldn't tell.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm constantly annoying my sister as i can never forget a face, Names vanish within seconds, but faces stay for a very long time.

I'm constantly pointing out bit-part actors in movies/ TV shows and saying 'Oh! thats X from Y!!'

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm constantly pointing out bit-part actors in movies/ TV shows and saying 'Oh! thats X from Y!!'
                    Me too! All the time!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Me too! All the time!
                      As am I
                      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Its funny. My whole family has a thing for technique and science (my sister and me being Maths and Physics teachers and my Dad was an graduated engineer before he became a teacher for mechanics and metal worker), but we all refuse to buy a microwave. Not due to a specific reason, its just that the benefits are not huge enough to spoil that space in the kitchen. Reheating a dish might take 5 min more, so what?

I am not much of an cook, but I never fail to tinker me something to eat.
                        OK, I am 32, so it might be an age issue.
                        I don't think it's an age thing... I don't use my microwave very much either, I would much prefer to cook it fresh or to eat out.

Don't get me wrong, I have eaten frozen dinners, just don't have a real strong love of them...

Wonder what would happen if our lovely Drs tried to make romantic dinners for one another... Would we have a comedy of errors???
                        Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                          I don't think it's an age thing... I don't use my microwave very much either, I would much prefer to cook it fresh or to eat out.

Don't get me wrong, I have eaten frozen dinners, just don't have a real strong love of them...

Wonder what would happen if our lovely Drs tried to make romantic dinners for one another... Would we have a comedy of errors???
                          If Rodney were cooking we would.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            His name is Gary Jones.
                            I just scream out "WALTER!!" whenever I see him Guess he's been just a lil' typecast!!!

David Hewlett is in On The Second Day of Christmas which is airing on Lifetime(US) this month.
                            Mmmm, yeah I've seen that one before too... Though I only ever watch it for DH

Bake an ...egg? How in the HELL do you pull that off?
                            Good question!

Oh, btw... <---that's glomping in case ya couldn't tell.

RiG, leave it to you to have a glomp smiley!!

I'm constantly annoying my sister as i can never forget a face, Names vanish within seconds, but faces stay for a very long time.

"Oooo, OOO! That's Whatshisname from Whatchamacallit!!!"

Commonly heard phrase in my household
                            Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Found a new McKeller fic!

You Can Do Better Don't let the title scare you! It really is McKeller, really!

Edit: I'd forgotten that I'd even had it(the smilie) until today.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

So. Since the amnesia fic I was trying to write is simply not cooperating, I'm attempting to create my own Atlantis alphabet. Twenty-six sentences about the kinds of odd trouble to be discovered in the Pegasus Galaxy.

I hope when I'm done that y'all think it's funny, 'cause I'm not much of a humor writer.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Working...
                                X