• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Hiya SHipper!

Identity...
    Spoiler:
    Eh, not as much McKellerness as we'd have liked.
    But a good dose! Welcome back Shipper ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Hiya SHipper!

Identity...
      Spoiler:
      Eh, not as much McKellerness as we'd have liked.
      Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      But a good dose! Welcome back Shipper ^__^
      *bows* Thank you, thank you!!! Nice to be back ... well I copied the transcript so I'll read that, just in case my wi-fi fails for the umpteemth time ... and then I'll decide to download or not from Amazon ...

No creativity on my end so far, been super busy, switching jobs, drivers license ... oh crap I forgot again!!! Oh well, it's the weekend, nothin I can do right now ...

Guess RL is calling me back ... grr ...

*evil fic bunny pokes me in the side*

*Shipper opens window and drops him from the second story*

*Unknown to bunny, it is wearing a shiny tag*

*Vulture flies above and notices pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny and swoops to check it out*

*Taunting, Shipper holds a carrot out of the window, laughing, MWAH HA HA HA HA*

The end.

Comment

I was at a store earlier today, Anthropologie, and saw a book called Fortune Telling - Book of Names and so I just had to look up Rodney's name. Dunno how I forgot to look up Jennifer's name. Next time. Anyway, I flipped to the name Rodney and this is what it said:

You should select your companions more carefully or face a sullied reputation.

My mother and I had to laugh at that. Whether the term "companions" refers to friends or girlfriends (i.e. Jennifer) I haven't a clue, either way we thought it was funny, fitting for him.

If I'm wrong feel free to let me know.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Right... so I am back from the land of the dead to bring a smallish update. which some of you might not find all the good.

I am ofcourse talking about the latest episode. If it wasn't for the fact that it involved mainly around Jennifer and Rodney, I would have found this episode to be one of its worst yet.

And the reason for that is the copy/paste move they did. Seriouslly, come with something new and original and stop stealing the obvious from SG-1. The plot was rubbish and nothing new. Neeva as Jen was not portraied very well in my opinion. Though Keller being frightend to death when she was about to be executed was one of its highlights.

Also SGA is more becomming a SGMckeller with these kind of episodes, which is not what I want. I am more of the subtle things like in the previous episode. Its like now that they got a pair on the show it only involves around them.

They need to stop doing that and I hope that they will for the final 2 episodes which hopefully will get everything back in order and give us a satisfactory ending.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
          Spoiler:

Comment

it wasn't one of the best SG:A epis around... but i liked it.

Shame they didn't
            Spoiler:
            pan back from the axe man getting shot to see McKay holding the gun...
            but hey, that would have been a bit too cliche.

I guess with the Quarentine guy writing this we shouldn't have hoped for much.

Righty, my smutty fic...... I've written it but my beta is ill atm. just wondering if i should wait until she is better or post it up on FF.Net as it is then replace it with a beta'd version when she's well again.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

AHHHHH!!!

Middle of PAGE TWO!!!

People, c'mon, now!!! You leave it up to the work lurkers to restore McKeller thread to its proper glory?!?!

Sorry, been a long week ... now that THAT'S out of my system ... what's goin on???

*lurkin in background*

I haven't read the transcript yet, but from what I've gathered here, it seemed like an okay eppy. I'm more excited now that GW has finally released details on the final two eppys, and no, don't worry Daryst, I'm not saying anything about them ... but I CAN'T WAIT!!!

... Even if I hafta wait to download them and can only read the transcripts ... Oh well, MCKELLER FTW!!!

My ranting is done ...

PS -- Meanwhile, on a deserted road on the edge of town, a small evil fic bunny is ... fate TBD ...

Comment

I will be starting my 2nd fic soon
                Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

I'll be going home soon ^____^ god late shift is so boring. I am going to bring a book with me tomorrow. Didn't buy those 6 books for nothing now did I?

but a quick comeback on my previous post. I read Joe's blog and he noted how many Mckeller eps there were and yes there weren't many, but I think that Brainstorm and Identity followed up to much and it looked a bit to much. But the whole story it self was rubbish SG-1 rip off

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It's a shame "Identity" goes down in history as a McKeller vehicle, because it was a terrible episode and 90% of it came off anti-McKeller anyway.
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

*waves* Hi everyone gosh, I am so tired! I didn't even get to watch Identity yet! It's the last week of school before the break, and all I have is exams

Comment

Howdy Peeps!

Just got home from work. It was one of those days.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi. *waves*

I just had an idea for a fanfic pop into my head and I don't know if it's been done before. The idea is a crossover with Firefly where Rodney mistakes Kaylee for Keller. Course the problem would be giving a good reason why the mistake.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                            Hi. *waves*

I just had an idea for a fanfic pop into my head and I don't know if it's been done before. The idea is a crossover with Firefly where Rodney mistakes Kaylee for Keller. Course the problem would be giving a good reason why the mistake.
                            That sounds like a fabulous idea! Don't think it has been done before, that I know of.

Erm... I think your McWeir sig is stretchin' the thread a bit.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Identity

Spoiler:
                              Well there seems to be alot of people who found this episode to be anti McKeller and anti Keller. I know some have said it made Keller more like season 4 Keller. I don't understand that thinking. Yes she was the damsel in distress again but I think she handled the situation pretty well from what I saw. She did what she could in a unique situation. I was actually hoping to see more of Keller as Neeva. I was kind of curious how she would handle being a theif.
                              As for McKeller. I loved all the McKeller moments. In the beginning when Rodney first met up with Keller/Neeva and he thought for a moment she was ignoring him. He kind of panicked and thought he did something wrong. Than of course the ending. Could not of been better. I did not think we were going to get that much of a McKeller ending.
                              Overall the episode was a rip off of SGI 1 but I try to be forgiving since it may be hard to come up with some real original ideas considering how long the show has been going for.

Comment

That sounds like a fabulous idea! Don't think it has been done before, that I know of.

Erm... I think your McWeir sig is stretchin' the thread a bit.

Thanks. I put it in spoilers. That's what I get for doing it myself.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X