Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    i'm low on ink too, but mckeller is amazing, and i couldn't resist printing out the pic.
    Did you print it on photo paper or regular printer paper? (not that it matters!)
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

i'm low on ink too, but mckeller is amazing, and i couldn't resist printing out thepics.
      Yeah, I did that too, but the pics turned out purple...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        Bummer!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
          that's not cool my printer decided to be nice i guess...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Did you print it on photo paper or regular printer paper? (not that it matters!)
          just regular printer paper.
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

just regular printer paper.
            That's cool.

(I don't have photo paper either)

Tho if I was able to print the McKeller pics I would decorate one of my binders with them. My binders have plastic sleeves(like a pocket) on the outside covers so I'd be able to slip the pics into those and then I'd a have a McKeller binder ...perfect for school. Those of you currently in school can show off your McKeller pride!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

That's cool.

(I don't have photo paper either)

Tho if I was able to print the McKeller pics I would decorate one of my binders with them. My binders have plastic sleeves(like a pocket) on the outside covers so I'd be able to slip the pics into those and then I'd a have a McKeller binder ...perfect for school. Those of you currently in school can show off your McKeller pride!
              i have a binder dedicated to SGA, SG-1, and then one combined for BSG, Firefly, and Farscape. my SGA one has many mckeller pics on it

Comment

Question for you all, has anyone been nominating McKeller fics in the Isis Awards thingy?

Just wondering 'cause it'd be cool to have an actual Rodney/Jennifer category as apposed to Rodney/Other (which ticks me off for some strange reason).

I just went and figured I'd nominate something so that's why I ask.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Question for you all, has anyone been nominating McKeller fics in the Isis Awards thingy?

Just wondering 'cause it'd be cool to have an actual Rodney/Jennifer category as apposed to Rodney/Other (which ticks me off for some strange reason).

I just went and figured I'd nominate something so that's why I ask.
                  where do we nominate McKeller??

Comment

i have a binder dedicated to SGA, SG-1, and then one combined for BSG, Firefly, and Farscape. my SGA one has many mckeller pics on it
                    I have a Richard Dean Anderson scrapbook. Actually I have two or three... It kind of went from RDA/MacGyver to RDA/Stargate SG-1. Yes... Jack was and remains my first Stargate love. Then Rodney came along.*sigh* Although I didn't like him like him until Atlantis started up. Now, Rodney is all I think about... and McKeller of course.

Yes, where?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, where?
                      You can't nominate McKeller but you can nominate individual fics for the awards by filling out the nomination form here.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have a Richard Dean Anderson scrapbook. Actually I have two or three... It kind of went from RDA/MacGyver to RDA/Stargate SG-1. Yes... Jack was and remains my first Stargate love. Then Rodney came along.*sigh* Although I didn't like him like him until Atlantis started up. Now, Rodney is all I think about... and McKeller of course.
                        that is so cool RiG!!!!

You can't nominate McKeller but you can nominate individual fics for the awards by filling out the nomination form here.
                        thanks Pandora!!!

Comment

Thanx... now all I have to do is remember or think of a good McKeller story to nominate!
                          that is so cool RiG!!!!
                          Thank you. I started the first one right around the time that MacGyver ended. So...1992-ish.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

You can always check out the McKeller fanfic community at FF.net. The link is in my sig.

I want my custom avatar. Why does it seem like the closer I get to it, the longer it takes to get to it?
                            sigpic

Comment

You can always check out the McKeller fanfic community at FF.net. The link is in my sig.

I want my custom avatar. Why does it seem like the closer I get to it, the longer it takes to get to it?
                              i want mine too. *stamps foot*

Comment

I'm so close to 2000 posts, I can almost taste it and yet soooooo far away!

Edit: I'm trying to come up with the next challenge for the Unwavering community. I'll give it until November before really starting it up, but I was wondering what everyone would think about doing a holiday themed challenge?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X