Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goose View Post
    Ha! I just wrote a 3000 word essay on the social changes of the Industrial Revolution in one and a half hour! Now time to binge on SGA...
    i binged on SGA today too because i had the day off from school
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      i binged on SGA today too because i had the day off from school
      I'm free tomorrow. I'm handing in my essay first thing and then binging on Stargate. Then I have to get started on my third essay this week... *cries*
      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        Hi RiG!
        Thanks - I'm glad you liked them!
        and the flower is a poppy which signifies that it's remembrance day today.

BTW kitty is still a bit jumpy but is at least able to sleep, thanks for the good wishes!

EDIT : Hi Ever, Hi Shanna... sorry you're feeling psych-whumped today!
        I meant to wish your kitty well too but forgot!

Remembrance Day? (Please pardon my denseness, end of a looooong work day)
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 November 2008, 05:11 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I meant to wish your kitty well too but forgot!

Remembrance Day? (Please pardon my denseness, end of a looooong work day)
          No pardon required!
          Relax and have a drink... actually, I've just been doling out the booze over on the Deller thread!

(Also, I couldn't remember where in the world you were and if you had remembrance or not...!)

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
            No pardon required!
            Relax and have a drink... actually, I've just been doling out the booze over on the Deller thread!

(Also, I couldn't remember where in the world you were and if you had remembrance or not...!)
            That's okay, I'm in the States.

Oh, and... I don't drink.

About the kitties, I have two cats myself so I know all about cats and medication. My cats, Emily and Oliver, get all funky after they have had a shot. We just have to give them their space.

And I dunno what has happened to my sig... it was here yesterday. I swear!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

here in the United States, today is a national holdiay referred to as 'Veterans Day' in which we salute the soldiers who have faught in wars to defend our freedom here at home.

Comment

here in the United States, today is a national holdiay referred to as 'Veterans Day' in which we salute the soldiers who have faught in wars to defend our freedom here at home.
                The most important holiday of the year, if you ask me. God bless them all.
                Theoretically spoilerish:
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                  i believe so too. so many men and women have risked their lives for us, it's only fair that they get the recognition that they deserve. every single one of them is a hero in my book. I actually watched "Heroes parts I and II" today because i thought that it was fitting. here's a really great song that reminds me and a lot of other people about the troops defending our freedom all over the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhsoaIdW72w

Comment

Great ... NOW everybody shows up!!!

Well I just got whumped over on the Sheppard/Weir thread because the evil fic bunnies rejected my story and made it so full of angst, after everybody read it they all started writing their own fluffy Sparky fic ... well I guess that actually worked out pretty well ...

Anyhow, what's new in McKeller land??? Mind is lost right now, just saw a white cotton tail hop in my room ... ooh, he wants to say hello ...

HELLO ... THIS IS THE PROPHETIC FIC BUNNY ...

Wait, you each have a name??? Like the Seven Dwarves?

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO A DISNEY CHARACTER!!!

How dare you steal my Snickers bar!!! Remember, I can whump you -- permanently ...

I AM HUMBLED ... ANYWAY, I AM HERE TO DELIVER A VISION ... SHIPPERWRITER WILL SOON EMBARK ON FINISHING THE MCKELLER VACATION FIC ...

(clears throat) I, uh, already told them that ...

WHAT'S ONE MORE TIME GOING TO HURT?! AS I WAS SAYING, SHE WILL DELIVER A NEW FLUFFY FIC ...

I will???

YES ... YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET ...

I do now --

PLEASE! LET ME CONTINUE! (EVIL GLARE FROM BUNNY) SHE WILL START WRITING HER SONG!FIC AND RODNEY WILL APPEAR IN A TANGERINE SPEEDO! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

EVIL FIC BUNNY, I knew that was you -- get outta here!!!

YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT THE IMAGE HAS BEEN IMPLANTED IN EVERYONE'S MINDS. THEY ARE NOW IN THE GUTTER, CRAVING A SKIMPILY CLAD RODNEY!

And you're now in the doghouse! (throws evil fic bunny outside)

Geez -- fic bunnies -- can't live with them, can't ... live with them ... (notices weird looks from everyone in thread) ... WHAT?!?!

Comment

i believe so too. so many men and women have risked their lives for us, it's only fair that they get the recognition that they deserve. every single one of them is a hero in my book. I actually watched "Heroes parts I and II" today because i thought that it was fitting. here's a really great song that reminds me and a lot of other people about the troops defending our freedom all over the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhsoaIdW72w
                      That is a nice tribute. Very moving.

A story that always stuck with me, that I think might have been in Tim Russert's book...

A woman in her 20s lost her father, I think in Desert Storm. He used to write post-it notes and leave them all over the house, sticking to the kitchen counter or her notebook or her mirror- little reminders of things, or compliments like, "I'm so proud of how you did on that test," etc.

So, several years after he died, she went by the house to cut the grass and do general up-keep. She walked into the shed, and as she was pulling out a pair of safety goggles, a post-it note floated down off of it. She picked it up, and it read: "Please protect those beautiful brown eyes."

Gets me every time.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Geez -- fic bunnies -- can't live with them, can't ... live with them ... (notices weird looks from everyone in thread) ... WHAT?!?!
                        Ship, have you been eating sugar again?
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

AMEN!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          PLEASE! LET ME CONTINUE! (EVIL GLARE FROM BUNNY) SHE WILL START WRITING HER SONG!FIC AND RODNEY WILL APPEAR IN A TANGERINE SPEEDO! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!
                          GUH!

YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT THE IMAGE HAS BEEN IMPLANTED IN EVERYONE'S MINDS. THEY ARE NOW IN THE GUTTER, CRAVING A SKIMPILY CLAD RODNEY!
                          Craving, craving craving craving craving.....

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

As it is in most of Europe and Australia/New Zealand. Called Armistice Day in Europe, and Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth. It is, of course, a quite appropriate day, seeing as it marks the end of the First World War (11 o'clock, 11th day of the 11th month).
                            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally Posted by ShipperWriter
                              Ship, have you been eating sugar again?
                              It's possible ... a Coke and a Snickers??? I'd say yeah ...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Originally Posted by ShipperWriter
                              GUH!

Craving, craving craving craving craving.....
                              Apparently ... OMG, that pic!!! I just saw it ... okay, now I'm scarred, thanks, RiG!!! You've got issues, you know that?!?!

Comment

Okay, all fic bunnies and Speedo pics of Rodney aside (still choking on my own laughter, thank you very much RiG ...)

... Nah, they're still here ... the actual angelic fic bunny has gone to sleep, so I'll wake her up tomorrow morning and we'll get workin' on my latest fic ... but I seriously believe it is time for me to turn in ...

G'night, sleeping with McKellerness in mind ...

Comment

Working...
                                X