Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainBoomer View Post
    and because i'm all upset about atlantis ending, we need some pretties to make us happy!
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...KSISALMOST.jpg
    mckeller pretties always make everything better!!!
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
      well I believe I dreamt that Keller was in her office working hard at her computer when McKay appeared behind her and started massaging her shoulders, I'm afraid that is all I remember but if I remember anything else I will let you all know
      (drools over computer screen) Ooh, me likee that dream!!! Maybe they'll put THAT in one of the episodes ... just put that in for the McKeller moment and I'll never complain about SGA again ... not that I really do much complaining, but ...

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      Hey there guys!
      Been feeling all nostalgic about SGA, so i've been messing about with sig pics...
      They're ready for the last episode, I guess.

Spoiler:

All are snurchable.
      I really like -- no, love -- your sigs. The time is drawing near ... makes me sad too ... ya can't see me but I have very sad puppy dog expression on my face ...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      *sigh* Nobody's been here for 2 hours. Not good. Not good at all. *shakes head*
      (whistles and looks around innocently) Sorry, was gone out of the house allday, and I can't use my cell phone to get on the Internet anymore ...

So I guess more of the same, hmm? Tomorrow is my stay-at-home-get-stuff-done-while-staring-at-McKeller-thread day, so between all the cleaning and laundry and stuff, maybe I can post the next chapter of my fic. (keeps fingers crossed!)

A'right, everyone have a good night, talk to ya tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        (drools over computer screen) Ooh, me likee that dream!!! Maybe they'll put THAT in one of the episodes ... just put that in for the McKeller moment and I'll never complain about SGA again ...
        Or we could just give birth to a little spark in a fanfic

Tomorrow is my stay-at-home-get-stuff-done-while-staring-at-McKeller-thread day, so between all the cleaning and laundry and stuff, maybe I can post the next chapter of my fic. (keeps fingers crossed!)
        OOOoooo - Will be watching for the next chapter even thought I have to work tomorrow McKeller will have to help me get through my Monday blues!
        Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Well let me apologize first for my lack of attendence here. I blame my sudden business in a certain thing that I am doing. its kinda pathetic though. lock my self up for the weekend so I can keep playing Fable 2....... although I did go out on saturday

As for the episode from saturday. It was kinda cool to watch the actions of the Atlantis expidition through a different set of eyes. And seeing woolsy doing something cool for once was also kinda nice . Other then that, not much interesting.

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
          Sorry. trekie!!!

Cheer up and have a glass of wine with me... it's my anniversary!

Twelve years!
          Congratulations on your milestone.... though I hope you haven't driven him insane yet

I might get back to you later on today when I have scourged through the thread.

For now, my apologies and hope you did not miss me to much ^__^

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post

Congratulations on your milestone.... though I hope you haven't driven him insane yet
            He was already insane when I met him... and now we are a matching pair!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
              Or we could just give birth to a little spark in a fanfic

OOOoooo - Will be watching for the next chapter even thought I have to work tomorrow McKeller will have to help me get through my Monday blues!

Fanfic sounds good!!! Rodney. Jennifer. Massage. Someone. Write. This. Soon...

Hopefully I'll get it posted today ... I'll be hangin around here while stuck in RL ...

Yay for McKellerness!!!!

Comment

hey i've been lurking on here a while. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good mckeller fics as i lost all the links to the ones I had. And mckeller is awesome

Comment

Well let me apologize first for my lack of attendence here. I blame my sudden business in a certain thing that I am doing. its kinda pathetic though. lock my self up for the weekend so I can keep playing Fable 2....... although I did go out on saturday
                  How far have you gotten? It's awesome, isn't it?

Fanfic sounds good!!! Rodney. Jennifer. Massage. Someone. Write. This. Soon...
                  I've already got too much I have to write. Not the least of which are papers for school. Blegh!
                  sigpic

Comment

No fic yet but did mess around and make a new sig, snurch if you like:

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILER PICS!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      How far have you gotten? It's awesome, isn't it?

I've already got too much I have to write. Not the least of which are papers for school. Blegh!

I uhm... finished the story arround 1 AM in the morning on monday night
                      got it on Friday night so took me the whole weekend to finish the story (not rushed though!) and I am far from done. and yes the game is AWSOME!

but to get back on track. Is it me or is there a sudden quietness concerning the fics?

Spoiler:

Comment

but to get back on track. Is it me or is there a sudden quietness concerning the fics?
                        Yeah, I noticed that too ... I'm working on mine right now, and I found a new one on McKeller Love at FF.net, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4617206/1/Micro_Fissures

It was cute, I liked it!

Hopefully chapter 2 should be up tonight, and I have another story that I wrote a while back, not McKeller, but AU in Atlantis with Jack/Sam and John/Elizabeth. DISCLAIMER: At the time I wrote that fic, I did not know about the awesomeness that was McKeller ... has a little McKay whump ... involving lemons and restraints!!! I'll try to post that under SGA on FF.net as well ...

EDIT: I posted my above mentioned story, and before anyone gets on me about not posting McKeller first (I'll send my attack nerd after you ) it is much easier to post a story that has been done for a year!!!

Don't worry, I'll have something up for us McKellerites later!!!

EDIT: And if anyone wants to read it, here's the link:
                        My John/Elizabeth and Jack/Sam fic
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 27 October 2008, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I uhm... finished the story arround 1 AM in the morning on monday night
                          got it on Friday night so took me the whole weekend to finish the story (not rushed though!) and I am far from done. and yes the game is AWSOME!
                          I like to take my time so I'm still after the second Hero. I'm also busy building up my empire! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It always seems to happen in bursts. We'll get another one soon enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            I like to take my time so I'm still after the second Hero. I'm also busy building up my empire! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It always seems to happen in bursts. We'll get another one soon enough.
                            I did take my time really i did. its just that when I watch/read a compelling story I like to know how it ends. believe me. i kept my self busy. got almost 40 gargoyles and over 20 silver keys and about 5 houses rented out and a family to get back to. Doing some jobs here and there and a ton of side quests. Its just that well.... I really like to confront lucien.... the *******. HE KILLED MY SISTER!!!!!......

Yeah, I noticed that too ... I'm working on mine right now, and I found a new one on McKeller Love at FF.net, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4617206/1/Micro_Fissures

It was cute, I liked it!

Hopefully chapter 2 should be up tonight, and I have another story that I wrote a while back, not McKeller, but AU in Atlantis with Jack/Sam and John/Elizabeth. DISCLAIMER: At the time I wrote that fic, I did not know about the awesomeness that was McKeller ... has a little McKay whump ... involving lemons and restraints!!! I'll try to post that under SGA on FF.net as well ...
                            will check that fic tomorrow and i might not read that other story of yours... i am not a sam/jack shipper. Really can't see the 2 of them together.. sorry bout that

Spoiler:

Comment

will check that fic tomorrow and i might not read that other story of yours... i am not a sam/jack shipper. Really can't see the 2 of them together.. sorry bout that
                              I won't hold it against you ... I'm sure McKay won't either ...

Comment

I did take my time really i did. its just that when I watch/read a compelling story I like to know how it ends. believe me. i kept my self busy. got almost 40 gargoyles and over 20 silver keys and about 5 houses rented out and a family to get back to. Doing some jobs here and there and a ton of side quests. Its just that well.... I really like to confront lucien.... the *******. HE KILLED MY SISTER!!!!!......
                                Hee! That's what I mean when I say this game is beyond awesome. My only quibble would be that you build up experience points waaaaay too fast. I mean, I'm still getting the second Hero and I'm practically maxed out in Strength, Will, and Skill. Where's the fun in that?

Cute sig, Shipper! And yeah, I read that fic too and liked it as well. So sweet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X