Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
    fuchsia is right.

Here's the latest pic. The text is smaller than I'd like but I'm too lazy to go and fix it:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9916copy-1.jpg
    That's a good one, DW!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Sorry about that, ykick. This better?
      Yep. Thats alot better. Thanks

Comment

Well the guy in the back is right though.... *goes looking for that scanner*

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
          Well the guy in the back is right though.... *goes looking for that scanner*
          That's Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Hi McKellers

So...I haven't seen any McKeller stuff before(don't worry! It's because season 4 of Atlantis hasn't even aired here yet ) but I am a snoop and a shipperholic and was wondering if you'd be happy to share your ship/brag about its coolness/share some caps/post a mini transcript of something shippy so I can see what's going on

No need to go to any trouble, but I'm curious about this ship, and want to be converted

(what a strange post...*shrugs* oh well)
            Welcome Beki!
            Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm home from work! YAY!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Hello everyone! I'm home from work! YAY!
                *waves at RiG*

Comment

Howdy parsnip! *waves back*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG, Dwparsnip!

That's Bill Nye the Science Guy.
                    hehe, he's no ordinary guy in the back
                    and at the cap, the Science Guy sure knows what's going on between our faved couple.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gotta go for while but I will be back later. Bye bye!*waves*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

doei RiG!

hallo at the rest.

just popped my head in to say that, will be leaving shortly though.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Bye RiG!
                          Hello Daryst!

Something just come to me while I was staring at the new game pic.
                          spoiled because it concerns Brainstorm, but I think everybody knows this already:
                          Spoiler:
                          So, we know that Neil deGrasse Tyson will be in the episode. And I just realised that in Trio Rodney claimed that he stole an idea from him. I hope that's somehow will be adressed, it could make a very funny scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                            Bye RiG!
                            Hello Daryst!

Something just come to me while I was staring at the new game pic.
                            spoiled because it concerns Brainstorm, but I think everybody knows this already:
                            Spoiler:
                            So, we know that Neil deGrasse Tyson will be in the episode. And I just realised that in Trio Rodney claimed that he stole an idea from him. I hope that's somehow will be adressed, it could make a very funny scene.
                            So that's probably why they asked him to be a guest.
                            I'm glad... if only cos I didn't know that he was real! Do you remember if in Trio, Carter says she would choose him over someone called Brian(I think)?
                            Like, who did she choose?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Brian Greene. He's a theoretical physicist and string theorist.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                                So that's probably why they asked him to be a guest.
                                I'm glad... if only cos I didn't know that he was real! Do you remember if in Trio, Carter says she would choose him over someone called Brian(I think)?
                                Like, who did she choose?
                                Yes, as PB said, Brian Greene. Keller did picked him though, but she obviously had know idea who either of them was. And I'm sure if she would have been presented with a certain up-tight astrophysicist as an option, well we all know how would have that played out...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X