Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi McKellers

So...I haven't seen any McKeller stuff before(don't worry! It's because season 4 of Atlantis hasn't even aired here yet ) but I am a snoop and a shipperholic and was wondering if you'd be happy to share your ship/brag about its coolness/share some caps/post a mini transcript of something shippy so I can see what's going on

No need to go to any trouble, but I'm curious about this ship, and want to be converted

(what a strange post...*shrugs* oh well)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Hi McKellers

So...I haven't seen any McKeller stuff before(don't worry! It's because season 4 of Atlantis hasn't even aired here yet ) but I am a snoop and a shipperholic and was wondering if you'd be happy to share your ship/brag about its coolness/share some caps/post a mini transcript of something shippy so I can see what's going on

No need to go to any trouble, but I'm curious about this ship, and want to be converted

Well... let me be the first to introduce you here ^_^.. i wont go into the shouting welcome, That will be done by others....but a warm welcome non the less.

Well, i would advise to watch that one Mckeller video of mine, it shows pretty much everything of the Mckeller shipness.... (not everything, but alot.) i can also advise you to check the fanfiction stories. Mckeller - Fanfiction

Other then that, the only advice i can give you it to take a "leap of faith" and jump right in. You might get squeed sometimes, but i manage to live through (though i did a Daniel Jackson once here) ^^

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      Brilliant RiG! Brilliant!

But I'm sad. RIP Stargate set

OT:
      Spoiler:
      Watching the Canadian electoral debate. So much greatness. I don't know who I love more; Dion for not backing down, May for being an awesome debater and the first in these debates for the Green Party, or Layton for being absolutely fierce. Harper is so going down.

And I'll bet nobody has any idea what I'm talking about.

The Vice-Presidential debate was good too.
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      It wouldn't be by chance the Canadian Federal election 2008?? (google for the win) and yes you would be right. I have no idea what you are talking about. besides the fact that it is some kind of election, but as you might already presuse. I am not really into politics. But i am glad that you enjoyed it! ^__^
      Last edited by Daryst; 03 October 2008, 01:31 AM.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Daryst and Bekki!
        I'm sad, I missed everybody last night. Gone to sleep too early.
        I will make up for it today!

Originally posted by spike_7523 View Post
        Thanks from what i have read so far it looks like a fun place to be !!!!
        It certainly is and welcome amongst us!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        It boggles the mind.

It's so much fun! Some of our fellow McKellerites think the smuttier the better but I think the funnier the better, even if I did do a smutty one ...ONCE! I'll get to work on one...
        Personally I like to combine the two if I can!

I knew it was the effects stage. I just didn't know which stage that was. Thanks for that!

Now, onto the cap game...
        Spoilered for ...non PGness... yeah, I went there...
        Spoiler:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tman-1-1-1.jpg
        For those who don't know, n/a means not applicable, in other words, Rodney doesn't need it! ..if you know what I mean.
        You certainly went there, no turning back now, it is just ridicoulusly funny!

Hi McKellers

First, here's your shouting welcome which Daryst promised:
        Welcome to Operation McKeller!

Then onto business - Do everything what Daryst said and here's a list of our McKeller moments so far (well up until Tracker, I'm open to new suggestions):
        Spoiler:
        Adrift
        1. When Rodney and Jen work together to save Elizabeth

Tabula Rasa
        2. Keller's comment about Rodney being her number 1 patient

Doppelganger
        3. The little banter between Rodney and Jennifer at breakfast ('I said nightmare, not delusional male fantasy!')
        4. After the discussion of the entity in rodney, the whole team left the room. But not Jennifer, she looks down to Rodney in the isolation room again with a little bit worried expression

Trio
        5. Jennifer taking off her shirt and Rodney looking disappointed when she stops
        6. Jennifer saying to Rodney (about Katie) 'What she deserves is to be with a nice guy, like you'
        7. McKay's rant about Sam and Jennifer's bodies
        8. Jen flirting with Rodney and asking him to grab a beer with her

The Last Man
        9. holding hands
        10. Jennifer and Rodney kiss
        11. Jennifer and Rodney walking together
        12. Rodney and Jennifer's conversation when she's in the hospital

Search and Rescue
        13. Rodney just got saved, from under the gravel, and Keller asks him to come over, when she asked him if he needed any medical help, he says no, and she said: 'Wow, Rodney McKay refusing Medical help'
        14. When Jennifer is talking to Sheppard, she says, 'I'm sure McKay and Ronon will be able to fix it' and then john says, 'Mckay's alive?' and Jennifer, smiling, says 'Yeah,' then the smile fades, 'Yeah, he and Lorne were the only two to make it out of the rubble'

The Seed
        15. Jennifer says to Teyla: 'He surprises me sometimes' (talking about McKay)
        16. Rodney and Jennifer looking at each other when John says, 'Woolsey wasn't the weirdest thing about that time line'
        17. Rodney worried about Keller ('Did you get any sleep last night?')
        18. Rodney worried about Keller, when Woolsey asked her questions about the hybrids
        19. The look on Rodney's face when Jennifer says to Carson that she was able to recreate the treatment
        20. When Teyla asks him to override the door controls, and McKay says: 'I'm not breaking into her room & if she's in there naked or something, you guys are taking the blame'
        21. Rodney saying: 'And they just left her there?'
        22. Rodney going to visit Keller in the isolation room

Broken Ties
        23. When they flee from Sheppard and Teyla to get lunch

The Shrine
        24. The fruit cup scene
        25. The scene where Jennifer strokes Rodney's hair
        26. When Rodney whispers 'Bye' to Jennifer behind the camera
        27. Towards the end of the episode, when the team is trying to convince McKay to do the surgery, he's adamantly opposed to the surgery until Jen says "I can do it". Then all of sudden his demeanor changes and he's not so against it anymore.
        28. "It was scary", "for me too" dialogue at the end
        29. 'I love you' from Rodney

Tracker
        30. Beginning scene when Rodney is trying to memorize fancy medical terms to impress Jennifer.
        31. When Rodney is offering to carry the medical kit.
        32. The “What happened to her” line!
        33. When Keller tells the little girl in the cave that she knows somebody just like Kyrik.
        34. When Rodney finally sees Jennifer again, she grabs his arm!
        35. When Keller gives Rodney the teleportation gadget to occupy him.
        36. The huge smile on his face when Ronon first says that he has no intentions with Jennifer.
        37. RODNEY HAS ROMANTIC INTENTIONS!!!!

...and as my final advice go and see the stuff for real!
        Last edited by trekie; 03 October 2008, 02:00 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey there Trekie!, yeah i did miss you last night. Although i did make good progress on my super secret secret project ^___^. I am about 80% done. AND I HAVE AN ENDING!.. it is so awsome..... can't wait to show it to you and the rest

Though it is taking time on the caps. so i haven't done any of those.......

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
            Hey there Trekie!, yeah i did miss you last night. Although i did make good progress on my super secret secret project ^___^. I am about 80% done. AND I HAVE AN ENDING!.. it is so awsome..... can't wait to show it to you and the rest

Though it is taking time on the caps. so i haven't done any of those.......
            I see what you are trying to do here. Speaking of the video of awesomeness first, then just mentioning as a side note your legging behind with the caps.
            I like it, smart move!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
              I see what you are trying to do here. Speaking of the video of awesomeness first, then just mentioning as a side note your legging behind with the caps.
              I like it, smart move!
              whatever keeps me living for another day ^__^ I like me living and not dead.

Though there is comming a hard part for the video right now. and i doubt any work will be done this weekend. Got a Birthday party that lasts 2 days......ah well. I hope to have a first draw by the end of next week.

Spoiler:

Comment

I knew it was the effects stage. I just didn't know which stage that was. Thanks for that!

Now, onto the cap game...
                Spoilered for ...non PGness... yeah, I went there...
                Spoiler:

ROFLMAO RiG! My man Rodney is always thinking.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                Brilliant RiG! Brilliant!

But I'm sad. RIP Stargate set

OT:
                Spoiler:
                Watching the Canadian electoral debate. So much greatness. I don't know who I love more; Dion for not backing down, May for being an awesome debater and the first in these debates for the Green Party, or Layton for being absolutely fierce. Harper is so going down.

And I'll bet nobody has any idea what I'm talking about.

The Vice-Presidential debate was good too.
                Alas I know exaxctly what you're saying, PB.

OT:
                Spoiler:
                The polls are saying that Harper is going to win. I don't know if it's good or bad for the country, but I strongly suspect that it won't be good for my province, which only has seven seats and is largely ignored at the best of times. I must confess, I didn't think May would perform so well. Too bad she's up against Peter McKay.

Hi McKellers

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Dwparsnip; 03 October 2008, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I personally think this photo is begging to be quoted (its a photo that we all know and love).

Spoiler:

With my dirty mind i can think of alot of potential smutty comments for this photo.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                    I personally think this photo is begging to be quoted (its a photo that we all know and love).

Spoiler:

With my dirty mind i can think of alot of potential smutty comments for this photo.
                    Well i dont have any quotes, but did you notice the name of the theatre??
                    it says
                    Spoiler:
                    Carl Binder
                    Is this a inside joke of the writers???

Spoiler:

Comment

it says
                      Spoiler:
                      Carl Binder
                      Yes, I believe it is.
                      Joe Mallozzi had a picture on his blog of Carl standing in front of his 'memorial'!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

it says
                        Spoiler:
                        Carl Binder
                        fuchsia is right.

Here's the latest pic. The text is smaller than I'd like but I'm too lazy to go and fix it:

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                          fuchsia is right.

Here's the latest pic. The text is smaller than I'd like but I'm too lazy to go and fix it:
                          Could you please type what is said in the little speech bubbles? Unfortunately i have a rather old moniter and as a result the writing in the speech bubbles is too bluring to read properly.

Comment

Could you please type what is said in the little speech bubbles? Unfortunately i have a rather old moniter and as a result the writing in the speech bubbles is too bluring to read properly.
                            Spoiler:
                            Background guy thoughts-: "good lord, just look at those two! Let's see...her irresistable beauty plus his immovable intellect would equal something special.
                            If i had a thermal imaging scanner I bet they'd both be absolutley radiating heat. I wonder if there's a scanner around here somehwere.

Rodney-: Hi. You look...I mean, have i told you that you look...that that dress looks...

Jennifer-: Yes You have, Rodney. Thank you. Your tux looks great on you too.

Rods/Jens thoughts-: Wow. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

there ya go

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Background guy thoughts-: "good lord, just look at those two! Let's see...her irresistable beauty plus his immovable intellect would equal something special.
                              If i had a thermal imaging scanner I bet they'd both be absolutley radiating heat. I wonder if there's a scanner around here somehwere.

Rodney-: Hi. You look...I mean, have i told you that you look...that that dress looks...

Jennifer-: Yes You have, Rodney. Thank you. Your tux looks great on you too.

Rods/Jens thoughts-: Wow. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

there ya go
                              Thanks for that

Comment

Sorry about that, ykick. This better?

Comment

Working...
                                X